Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sun rose on a new day. A man garbed in a black robe revealing red clouds struck a staff into the solid ground at the top of a cliff. Looking down over the valley below, the man sighed into his scarf as the sound of rushing water echoed into the flat plains above.
"Why must it be such a pain to find you...?"
The man leapt down into the valley and began to follow the rives west, searching for someone. As he used his right hand to support his staff, his left fingers ran back and forth over the ring on his thumb of the same hand. This was a mission he needed to accomplish.

Under the same rising sun, the armies of Wan Qu began packing up their came and preparing for travel. Being that they were unaware of their position, Shen Long had sent scouts to examine the surrounding areas.
"Lord Shen Long!" As the scouts returned, they all fell to a knee and bowed to their king, relaying the information from their bowed position. "The shore we arrived at is northward, and to the south and west is expansive land. To the east is a peninsula. This is all the information we could collect at this time."
"Then we shall push south, into the heart of this land. We must find the people here in order to advance our knowledge."
"Yes sir!" The scouts then stood and left the presence of their king, informing the other men of Shen Long's orders. As they left, Shen Long took out the golden trinket once more and ran his finger slowly along the edges.
"I look forward to seeing your capabilities..." the king muttered to himself as his men prepared his throne for transportation.

Shinobu and Black Angel looked up as the sun peaked over the horizon. Squinting into the light, Black Angel sighed.
"We fought all the way through the night... Brother, I'm tired."
"Then rest." The man stepped into his brother's body, their cells merging so that Black Angel's head hung out of Shinobu's neck. Shinobu surveyed the expansive wasteland about him as his brother moved, and the array of dead bodies littering the dry terrain of the Land of Earth.
"You are injured, brother."
"As are you... But it was only numbers, and not skill."
"It was as if they had no knowledge of their abilities."
"Perhaps they didn't... I shall inform the Tsuchikage."
"And I shall sleep."
"As you always do."
The shinobi of Iwagakure then turned his back to the expansive landscape of fallen enemies, holding his right arm as he walked back towards the village. However, as Shinobu walked away, one of the warriors of Wan Qu slowly dragged himself across the ground, away from the man. Panting, the warrior exerted his unknown powers, which he had grown accustomed to, in order to create a cushion of air beneath himself so as to be able to pull his body along a path of no resistance. The beaten, bruised, and disfigured soldier pulled himself away without any true plan. Perhaps he was going to find Shen Long and the others. Perhaps he would die of starvation in the wilderness. The only thing he wanted at that moment, however, was to get away from the Twin Demons.

"How many times do I have to tell you? That's not how the technique works!"
"And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't care! I'm using it differently, my opponent will have no idea what's going on."
Closing her eyes for a moment, the red-headed woman simply smiled towards the young man.
"You are most definitely my student." She then opened her eyes, blood-red with the trademark tomoe of the Uchiha clan. "But that is no excuse to ruin my technique! AGAIN! And properly this time."
As the man fell to the ground clenching his head in his hands, writhing in pain from the illusion the woman induced, the sound of clapping came from the trees around them. Looking over her shoulder, Liliana saw Galen applauding her work from the treeline.
"You certainly are a splendid sensei, Lili dear."
"I don't remember inviting you here."
"No, but then again, I could tell that you weren't done with our conversation."
"So you stalked me to continue?"
"I would hardly call it stalking... I know everything. It's not as if I focused in on you, I just happened to know where you would be."
"Lili...ana...sensei!"
"Quiet, child, mommy's talking."
"Mommy?"
"He's grown attached to me, for some reason. Now, you were saying about the conversation?"
Looking over Liliana's shoulder at her student in mental agony on the ground, Galen quickly opened his hand in a small motion, dispelling the illusion the man was under and restoring peace to his mind.
"Why must you always ruin my fun?"
"Part of the job, miss Uchiha. Now, back to-"
"Thank you! I'm going to call you Otosan!"
Glaring at the man, Galen held out his hand and clenched his fist, putting the student back into an agonized state.
"You may not."
Releasing his hold of the man, Galen looked back at Liliana.
"Your help is going to be needed very soon."
"I already explained things to you, Scorpseh... I can't fight myself."
"What if I told you... You aren't the threat I'm worried about."
Smiling, Liliana began to speak.
"And what if I told you..." Liliana leaned in and softly kissed Galen's lips, the moment passing almost as soon as it happened. "I should be."
On the inside of Galen's mouth, several different species of fungus began to grow, rapidly multiplying under the influence of Liliana's chakra. They grew out of the Hokage's mouth, and down his throat, covering the man in large mushrooms that began to release spores about his body.
Wiping the bottom of her mouth with her right thumb, the jewel in the ring on said finger glistening in the soft light, Liliana admired the mushroom replica of her friend.
"So when are you going to stop sending clones in to talk to me?"
Galen's voice came echoing from every direction, chakra filling the air as he projected his voice. "When I firmly believe I can trust you."
"That's not fair! I don't want you to trust me..."
"Should... Should I go now?"
"Oh! You're still here... I forgot about you. Yes, get out of here. And don't misuse my techniques anymore!"
The man left, leaving Liliana alone with Galen Marek.
"So this is the shinobi who caught your eye?"
"He has an eye for genjutsu."
"And that's your standard? Oh, how the mighty have fallen."
Liliana smirked.
"There's more to him than that."
"Yes, I'm sure. He calls you 'mommy' - he must be easy to manipulate. Those are the kinds of people you like, right? To be honest, I'm surprised you like me as much as you do."
"Aww, Scorpseh... You think I don't manipulate you? How cute!"
There was a tense silence for a moment between Liliana and the hidden Hokage.
"Don't tell me you left?"
"Actually, I must go. There appears to be trouble at Konohagakure."
"There's trouble and I'm not involved? How long have you been holding out on me, Galen?"
There was no response. Had the conversation continued any longer, Liliana would definitely have complicated things back at Konohagakure.
"She might, still..." Galen thought to himself as he made his way back to the village.

As Galen was making his way back to his village, the soldiers of Wan Qu stumbled upon a walled center hidden within a forest.
"Lord Shen Long, we have found civilization."
From his throne, positioned upon a mobile fortress pulled by soldiers, Shen Long looked down upon the scout with an unamused expression.
"Why are you reporting? Enter!"
"Yes sir!"
"You're not going anywhere!"
Leaping down from the outer walls of the village, a kid wearing a red robe and white gloves landed before the warriors of Wan Qu. Standing to his full height, the young man attempted to appear menacing, but his stature made it difficult.
"Move aside, child, and make way for his majesty Shen Long!"
The kid's eye began to twitch as the messenger spoke.
"Kid?" Falling to a knee, the boy struck the earth with his palm, causing the ground around the armies to quickly lower, trapping them in a hole in the ground. From within this hole, Shen Long smiled whilst atop his throne, cutting his finger open on the sharp edge of his Kekkei Keisho and allowing his blood to seep into the center of the hourglass-like figure.
"So you want to play, child?" the king called from within the hole. Holding up the trinket as though it were a goblet being used in a toast, a natural instinct came over Shen Long as the earth above erupted into a spike, shooting through the ground and missing the child by inches thanks to his quick reactions. "Then let us dance."
The hole created by the blond kid was soon fixed, the ground being raised in a similar fashion to the earlier spike. As his men stared in wonder, Shen Long rose to his feet and began to speak.
"There is a power flowing throughout this land! And this power passes through our bodies, and allows us to become one with it. That is what I have learned by my Inheritance. It is not something to be taught, but a feeling you experience. Nature is your weapon, so fight!"
As the men cheered at their king's speech, there was an explosion at their feet. A figure flew through the air, and then the red iron armor landed next to the short child. The helmet pulling itself away from the pilot's face, the man looked over at the kid.
"Did you think you could take an army by yourself?"
"The sensors said they didn't have chakra."
"But that's not answering my question."
"Silence!" Shen Long swept the Kekkei Keisho across his body, releasing a stream of wind towards the two men. It was unexplainable what was happening to him - ever since he dripped his blood into trinket as his father had instructed, his body had been acting on muscle memory, his mind in instinct, all of things he never knew that he possessed. Pushing the wind, raising the earth, this king could not possibly begin to explain how he knew to do it all, but his body acted separately from his consciousness.
Drawing a sword, the man in the red armor simply cut through the wall of wind, creating an area where the wind did not so much as touch a lock of the blond kid's long hair. The man behind the suit then gave the king a dirty look.
"Do you mind, I'm trying to have a conversation here."
"Just kill them - we'll never be able to do anything while they're still here."
The man sighed, his helmet reforming and covering his face with a golden mask.
"If you insist." Flames shot out of the armor's hands and back as it prepared to take to the skies, the child cracking his knuckles in preparation of what was to come.

As An Cheng continued to drag himself along his cushion of air, hoping to find his king, there was a young woman in a field. She was picking flowers, or perhaps just smelling them. Everything was getting hazy, and his wounds were starting to sting less. In fact, everything was growing weaker. The warrior fell to the ground, closing his eyes.
The woman looked over and noticed the man laying about the flowers. Around him, the flowers had grown considerably taller and larger than the rest of the ones in the field. Rushing over to him, the woman checked his pulse. After a few seconds of searching, she found the weak beat. Grabbing the man, she lifted him with strength she did not know she had, the same energy that had evoked the growth of the flowers empowering her, and began to carry him to her village.

The battlefield was scarred. The village wall of Konohagakure was broken, a gaping hole leading into the village, and three men stood before an army. Edward Elric, a short blond boy with prosthetic limbs, Tony Stark, a member of the Mandalore clan who wore a flight-capable suit of armor for combat like the rest of his clan, and Franky Akimichi, a tall muscular man with erratic blue hair, massive forearms, and very few clothes - those he's wearing being an unbuttoned shirt and a speedo.
Contrary to the skirmish at the Land of Earth borderlands, only injuries, and most not terribly severe, were obtained on Wan Qu's side, with no fatalities. The terrain was heavily altered, half from the citizens of Wan Qu exercising new-found power, and half from the sheer destructive capabilities of the men they were fighting.
"You may as well just surrender, because Franky don't give in!"
"A citizen of Wan Qu and servant of his majesty Shen Long-"
"-can bite my shiny metal butt!" Tony Stark, soaring between the trees, swung his blade several times to release extended blades of wind towards the army, where were all deflected with their ever-growing proficiency of manipulating the wind around them.
"If you admit defeat now, we can let you go-"
"What do you mean, 'let them go'?"
Drawing the attention of the three shinobi of Konohagakure, as well as a significant portion of the members of Shen Long's army, Galen Marek stood on a tree branch, looking down on the scene.
"You let these fools tear a hole in the wall of our village and then offer to let them go? What terrible children this village has."
"And you are..."
"My apologies." Galen Marek hoped down from the tree, quickly side-stepping a spike of earth that erupted where he would have landed. Moving swiftly, he stood before Edward and Franky, looking towards the army with an expressionless face, as always. "I am the Hokage, Galen Marek. I have been expecting you."

It was nearly mid-day, but there he was. A young adult, easily less than twenty years old, making their way through the valleys of the Land of Rivers. It was clearly the man he wanted - the blue hair was difficult to misinterpret. Leaping down into the valley, the man obscuring his appearance with scarves, robes and hoods landed in the path of the blue-haired man. Looking up through the exposed slit between his scarf and his bandana-style headband, sporting an iron forehead protector decorated with a scratch through the Kirigakure's village symbol, the man noted a red tattoo over his right eye. This was definitely the man.
"Jellal Fernandes?"
"I'm sorry, who are you?"
"Someone who has been searching for you a long time..."
"Listen, I don't have time for this - I have a message to deliver to the Hokage on the behalf of Kazekage-sama."
"You will go nowhere!" The robed man struck the ground with his staff, the fan-like head trembling as the weapon hit the ground. Without moving, the man in the robes willed four other staffs to remove themselves from his back and plant themselves in the ground around the first in an array-type fashion. Dust and grime flew off of his cloak as a powerful aura of chakra erupted from the man hiding his identity, the red clouds becoming perfectly apparent.
"Akatsuki..."
"I've searched you out for more than two years, and now that I've found you, I won't let you out of my sight for more than a second."
"Two years...?" Jellal thought for a moment, and then smirked. "Might I ask why you went through the trouble of this ridiculous disguise?"
"Had I not, you would have made it harder to find you."
"Or perhaps I would have found you first..." This time it was Jellal's turn to show off, generating lightning chakra around his right hand while his cape fluttered in the ripple of sheer energy given off as he exercised his chakra.
"Let us simply end this-"
"-brother."

Last edited:

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their ability somewhat reminded me of the avatars (as in, the serie "the last airbender", "legend of korra", etc) where they suddenly know how to utilize various abilities without having necessarily learned them through training (when Avatars activate their avatar-state... if you've watched the serie). Nice chapter.

#Excalibur
#Smoove

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their ability somewhat reminded me of the avatars (as in, the serie "the last airbender", "legend of korra", etc) where they suddenly know how to utilize various abilities without having necessarily learned them through training (when Avatars activate their avatar-state... if you've watched the serie). Nice chapter.

#Excalibur
#Smoove
well, Shen Long's knowledge will be explained later. Don't worry, that's not just randomly being pulled out of my butt. <.<