Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is jutsu :| which was made by Muu´s Ancestors :| and 2nd Mizukage learned it (somehow) :| and it will have something that explodes :| i expect it to be some sort of game xd

Last edited:

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i got no clue either, but it could be that the word for "jokey boy" didn't translate well into english,or the writers drank a little too much.

Kissabi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like i said in a thread before i thought the translators were trolling us with nonsense and started laughing :p but i guess,its a jutsu or someone scary,gaara does seem impressed when he is saying it...it remins me of Johny Boy xD

darth mik3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! You should have put a spoiler alert on your thread name. Someone can come in here that hasn't yet read the chapter and their ending could be ruined. It even says at the top of the forums to put Spoiler Alert on your thread names. Luckily I already read it so im safe. But I'm saying just in case.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara is not the one saying "jokey boy". And I'm confused too by why that's said and the jutsu that mizukage is using that's was used by muus ancestors. Why the hell is he using a jutsus used by muus ancestors?

It seems maybe mizu can learn kekkai genkais even though it's said to be impossible. Example the water gun jutsu he used, it seems like hes not from the clan that uses that jutsu.

There's still alot to learn about mizu.

I think in the end naruto is gunna finish him off.