Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to your list, these have spaced on them;

32) Genjutsu: Sendo Shazou (Illusion Technique: Death Image)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The opponent sees their self dying by either suicide or blood. After the illusion is over the opponent is mentally damaged
Note: Lasts only 2 turns

(Fuuton: Henteko Kunai ) - Wind Style: Strange Kunai
Type: Attack
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user focuses their wind chakra onto the kunais. After they are thrown, they explode and turn into large tornados. If missed, tornado follows the opponent for a few seconds and disappears.

(Fuuton: Tenryū no Yokugeki) - Wind Dragon's Wing Attack
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: User concentrates wind chakra trough both his arms and by that the user will release a large whirlwind of wind from each of his/her arms, which twists and rotates to attack the targets in the surrounding area.

Note; The user must have mastered Wind
Note; Must be Kage rank because of the scale of the technique
Note; Can only be used three times per battle
Note; Only B-Ranked wind technique's and below the following turn

(Suiton: Tengai Dekisui ) - Water Style: Dome of Drowning
Type: Attack
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The opponent is trapped inside a ice cube looking thing. The inside of it is filled with water, which makes your opponent drown.

Only question is if done of drowning is a summoning, where the ice cube appears around the opponent, or if is materializes around them.

Do you have any other open wind CJ though? >_>

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dome of yada is full son. Pick another one. Wind? Eh... idk? o-o Haven't peeped in my CJ thread for a couple of months.

u want mi customs u go figure out

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your list says there's 1 spot on it. ._.

I tried, you only keep a list for half the Cj :|
My cj thread sucks allow it

O'right ask me something about each technique that you want to learn... Like, you think you understand them but... YOU DON'T. (2009 such strong jutsu description)

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My cj thread sucks allow it

O'right ask me something about each technique that you want to learn... Like, you think you understand them but... YOU DON'T. (2009 such strong jutsu description)
So Dome of Drowning is full? :( Fix that up in your thread, got my hopes up.

Death Image: Im guessing it makes the victim see death images. Since seeing death is traumatising, by displaying such images it effects them.

Strange Kunai: Infuse it with wind and as it travels make it burst open to create a tornado. Can I say throw it as a kunai, post the jutsu, and say next turn if the opponent just used a kunai of their own to deflect it I can make the tornado appear? Basically can I use this as a set up jutsu - infuse the chakra and let it remain sentient for a turn or so before using the jutsu fully.

Wing dragon is understandable.