Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that is the form of jiubi before the tree one vs sasuke’s biju ps
jiubi can use all his destructive power(mini ttb, giant ttb.. .etc) while sasuke’s biju ps can use these rapid lightening spikes and the giant lightening arrow

keep in mind that sasuke’s biju ps can teleport as shown when it blitzed naruto’s avatar but that has cooldown ofc , also remember that lightening arrow costs sasuke alot of chakra as it was shown so he may can only use 1 or 2

who wins?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke doesn't even need the bijuu's power. his rikudou senjutsu PS slices the juubi's head off. The juubi's tails were getting sliced in half by BM FRS, sasuke's PS easily cut through super durable and multi-mountainrange meteors like butter and his PS chidori is on a completely different level than that attack.

Then there's the fact that base naruto was wrecking 1 rinnegan Juubi jin madara who's far stronger than the juubi itself, and sasuke's easily stronger than both of them.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke doesn't even need the bijuu's power. his rikudou senjutsu PS slices the juubi's head off. The juubi's tails were getting sliced in half by BM FRS, sasuke's PS easily cut through super durable and multi-mountainrange meteors like butter and his PS chidori is on a completely different level than that attack.

Then there's the fact that base naruto was wrecking 1 rinnegan Juubi jin madara who's far stronger than the juubi itself, and sasuke's easily stronger than both of them.
I agree that Sasuke's PS would dominate the Juubi in combat, but isn't the Juubi immortal, or am I missing something?

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that Sasuke's PS would dominate the Juubi in combat, but isn't the Juubi immortal, or am I missing something?
it is immortal, so even if sasuke kills it, it'll probably pop up somewhere else later just like the kyuubi would if its jinchuriki were to die.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

what are you talking about?

i dont care if sm naruto was able to accomplish some feats against weakened jin madara

in order to cut jiubi head, ps needs to get close,it will be evaporated before that by jiubi doma

1 mini ttb destroy sasuke’s ps

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are you talking about?
reread my post, that's generally how you find out what someone's talking about

i dont care if sm naruto was able to accomplish some feats against weakened jin madara
well you should care since one eye'd rinnegan madara is far superior to the juubi, and naruto was wrecking him. That means that portrayal clearly puts sasuke way above the juubi by itself and therefore sasuke gets the benefit of the doubt, not the juubi if you want to make a feat-wise comparison.

Naruto even did that to madara while cutting the final form of the juubi (the shinjuu) cleanly in with no difficulty.

in order to cut jiubi head, ps needs to get close,it will be evaporated before that by jiubi doma

1 mini ttb destroy sasuke’s ps
based on what? How does the juubi even hit something as fast as sauske's PS? by what feats does a mini TBB destroy sasuke's PS?

Even if this juubi for some inexplicable reason can do both before sasuke takes its head off, Sasuke just weakens it with PS shockwaves or amaterasu from far away and then finishes it off.

Last edited:

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reread my post, that's generally how you find out what someone's talking about

well you should care since one eye'd rinnegan madara is far superior to the juubi, and naruto was wrecking him. That means that portrayal clearly puts sasuke way above the juubi by itself and therefore sasuke gets the benefit of the doubt, not the juubi if you want to make a feat-wise comparison.

Naruto even did that to madara while cutting the final form of the juubi (the shinjuu) cleanly in with no difficulty.

based on what? How does the juubi even hit something as fast as sauske's PS? by what feats does a mini TBB destroy sasuke's PS?

Even if this juubi for some inexplicable reason can do both before sasuke takes its head off, Sasuke just weakens it with PS shockwaves or amaterasu from far away and then finishes it off.
what the hell are you talking about? Lol

1 eye madara didnt show against naruto what put him above jiubi ,that is why i dont care

how fast is aasuke’s ps without s/t? is it faster than ttb that can travel through countries in mere second,?
also jiubi can just hit the ground with that ttb and the range would contain ps

which feats make ps tank mini jiubi doama? not to mention that jiubi can spam with these ttb and use it successively
amatrasu won't prevent him from charging ttb while getting rid of it ,neither nor a shock wave

also I amnot sure if biju ps blitzes would cut his head off, I mean naruto kuarma avatar tanked that blitzed with no damage

maybe I am wrong

Last edited:

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi's fire-power and durability is vastly on a complete different level than Current Naruto and Current Sasuke. Bijuu Dama fired at its version 2 state can reach the atmosphere [ ]. A Bijuu Dama from that obliterates Sasuke's PS, and teleportation won't save him from its range. Not to mention Juubi can spam multiple of it. [ ] Sasuke's useless attacks cannot damage the Juubi's body, when it can withstand them.​

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People have lost it in this base that it's not even funny :|

The juubi's defeat took the combine effort of Hagoromoo and Haruma to seal it their seals.

The Juubi will kill Sasuke's little power that he pieced together.

His strongest attack was literally a coverged form of the Juubi Tenpachii.

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People have lost it in this base that it's not even funny :|

The juubi's defeat took the combine effort of Hagoromoo and Haruma to seal it their seals.

The Juubi will kill Sasuke's little power that he pieced together.

His strongest attack was literally a coverged form of the Juubi Tenpachii.
They beat Kaguya together who literally is the Juubi in human form.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They beat Kaguya together who literally is the Juubi in human form.
You didn't know that the juubi is Kauya, in juubi form did you?

The whole time we've seen the juubi's awakening from Obito to juubi jinchuuriki, to Obito's good tree, to Madara's absorbed juubi jinchuuriki form....

That was all her

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the hell are you talking about? Lol
once again, you generally find out what someone's talking about by reading their post silly cupcake.

1 eye madara didnt show against naruto what put him above jiubi ,that is why i dont care
Oh, so you believe that 1 eye'd rinnegan juubi jin madara is not above the juubi? Wasn't minless obito with a more incomplete juubi stated to have been stronger than the juubi?

I know you don't care about what's actually true or not, what do you think i've been trying to tell you your biggest problem whenever we get into a discussion?

how fast is aasuke’s ps without s/t? is it faster than ttb that can travel through countries in mere second,?
also jiubi can just hit the ground with that ttb and the range would contain ps
Yes, Sasuke's PS is incomparably faster than the tbbs that the juubi were firing, and why does it even have to be as fast as the beast bombs in order to dodge them? Why would the PS merely being caught in the AoE of the tbb mean anything when a direct hit won't even destroy the construct?

which feats make ps tank mini jiubi doama? not to mention that jiubi can spam with these ttb and use it successively
amatrasu won't prevent him from charging ttb while getting rid of it ,neither nor a shock wave
feats of withstanding naruto's rikudou senjutsu bijuudama and an attack of equal power exploding right in front of itself and only losing an arm.

Why won't amaterasu prevent it form charging the TBB? Why won't a shockwave as well?

also I amnot sure if biju ps blitzes would cut his head off, I mean naruto kuarma avatar tanked that blitzed with no damage
Not only is naruto's rikudou senjutsu avatar far superior to the juubi, but PS never hit the avatar with its sword.

maybe I am wrong
Dude, the massive bias and benefit of the doubt you have to give the juubi while ignoring the portrayal means that you are very much wrong.

Last edited:

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
once again, you generally find out what someone's talking about by reading their post silly cupcake.

Oh, so you believe that 1 eye'd rinnegan juubi jin madara is not above the juubi? Wasn't minless obito with a more incomplete juubi stated to have been stronger than the juubi?

I know you don't care about what's actually true or not, what do you think i've been trying to tell you your biggest problem whenever we get into a discussion?

Yes, Sasuke's PS is incomparably faster than the tbbs that the juubi were firing, and why does it even have to be as fast as the beast bombs in order to dodge them? Why would the PS merely being caught in the AoE of the tbb mean anything when a direct hit won't even destroy the construct?

feats of withstanding naruto's rikudou senjutsu bijuudama and an attack of equal power exploding right in front of itself and only losing an arm.

Why won't amaterasu prevent it form charging the TBB? Why won't a shockwave as well?

Not only is naruto's rikudou senjutsu avatar far superior to the juubi, but PS never hit the avatar with its sword.

Dude, the massive bias and benefit of the doubt you have to give the juubi while ignoring the portrayal means that you are very much wrong.
what the **** are you talking about?

yes, I don't care if jin madara is stronger than jiubi when he only used limbo

the tree wasn't active, it was likke any other tree but the size ,if it had been active, naruto’s chakra would have been sucked once he stepped on that branch

why sasuke’s ps is faster than jiubi mini ttb that travels through counries in mere seconds ?or that just what you want to believe?

yes, the AOE will catch ps, go see it in the manga ,not to mention that jiubi can use it successively ,that means he can multiply the range many times

Lol losing an arm by biju doma i s feats now, if ps loses an arm by normal sized kiuybi ttb,it will be evaporated by jiubi ttb

what makes naruto’s avatar far durable than jiubi?,he got his face distorted by normal sized kiuybi ttb ,while the last form of jiubi (before the tree) was tanking his giant jiubi doma

when RS cut jiubi tails, it wasnt the last form, also that wasnt tails but extended chakra arms from his tails
also, i think ps hit the avatar with that lightening bow,biju ps has no sword anyway

why would amatrasu or shockwave prevent him from charging jiubi doma while ay was fightening while getting burned by amatrasu?

stop talking like if you was true seeker, you always start to say fanfic and BS when you are in a hard situation in a debate, like saying kamui has cool down, the further the target is, the slower kamui is, toad sm naruto can tank bee 4 bijudoma....etc

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the **** are you talking about?

yes, I don't care if jin madara is stronger than jiubi when he only used limbo
It's called portrayal. If kishi has naruto wrecking madara, then he's portraying naruto as superior to madara. If naruto wasn't superior to madara, kishi wouldn't have naruto wreck him, and then absorb the shinjuu. It's the same thing when madara beat BM Naruto. Did naruto use bijuudama, kagebunshin, rasenshuriken or things in his arsenal that could have cut the chain or damaged madara gedo mazou? No, but does that mean Madara beating BM Naruto as well as the other beasts doesn't make him stronger than BM Naruto? Obviously not. Kishi obviously doesn't have to draw fleshed out ten chapter battles where every character uses everything in their arsenal in order to show that one character is more powerful than another, if he did that the manga would still be in part 1.

the tree wasn't active, it was likke any other tree but the size ,if it had been active, naruto’s chakra would have been sucked once he stepped on that branch
Why does the tree being active or not have anything to do with its durability or power? And lol why in the world would naruto's chakra have been sucked once he stepped on it when hashirama and madara's chakra weren't sucked when they stepped on the tree? The tree only sucks powers when it grabbs you with one of the roots.

why sasuke’s ps is faster than jiubi mini ttb that travels through counries in mere seconds ?or that just what you want to believe?
because juubi jin madara traveled hundreds of kilometers in an incomparably lesser amount of time than it took the juubidama to travel, and sasuke can blitz juubi jin madara.

yes, the AOE will catch ps, go see it in the manga ,not to mention that jiubi can use it successively ,that means he can multiply the range many times
The time in between the juubi's firing of its bijuudamas was even greater than the time it took the damas to travel all the way to other countries and explode. That's easily dodged by sasuke's PS and the juubi gets decimated during the downtime.

The juubi's firing rate is so slow that bee could travel to its mouth, transform, create and fire his own bijuudama before the juubi could even fire one.

Lol losing an arm by biju doma i s feats now, if ps loses an arm by normal sized kiuybi ttb,it will be evaporated by jiubi ttb
Concession accepted.

You've just shown that your argument is so utterly bias and unsupported that you've had to make the ridiculous assertion that Rikudou senjutsu mode naruto's bijuudamas = Kyuubi bijuudamas.

This is 100% proof that you don't give a crap about arguing about what's actually true about the manga, you just want to assert your own opinion and push it relentlessly.

what makes naruto’s avatar far durable than jiubi?,he got his face distorted by normal sized kiuybi ttb ,while the last form of jiubi (before the tree) was tanking his giant jiubi doma
Yep, so once again your stance is so utterly unsupported that you've actually had to assert that a bijuudama from rikudousenjutsu BM avatar = a normal-sized tbb.

Naruto's avatar is far more durable than the juubi because his tails can block tons of strikes from rikudousenjutsu powered PS, the same strikes that were slicing mountain-range size chibaku tenseis as if they were butter while the juubi's tails get sliced right in half by BM rasenshuriken.

when RS cut jiubi tails, it wasnt the last form, also that wasnt tails but extended chakra arms from his tails
also, i think ps hit the avatar with that lightening bow,biju ps has no sword anyway
What does the juubi being in the final form have to do with its tails getting more durable? Do the tails grow in size? Do the tails get so much more durable that they'd go from getting cut by a BM FRS to taking tons of attacks that are incomparably greater in power?

why would amatrasu or shockwave prevent him from charging jiubi doma while ay was fightening while getting burned by amatrasu?
Um, because Ei was hit by an MS amaterasu while the juubi was screaming in pain when hit by chou oodama enton rasenshuriken which proves that amaterasu's flames can be more potent depending on the power of the enton. Sasuke's firing rikudou enhanced enton through his sharinnegan.
Shockwaves prevent him from charging juubidama because bee prevented that with a mere tailed beast bomb, and the shockwaves of sasuke's PS strikes are tiers beyond tiers more powerful than a BM FRS.

stop talking like if you was true seeker, you always start to say fanfic and BS when you are in a hard situation in a debate, like saying kamui has cool down, the further the target is, the slower kamui is, toad sm naruto can tank bee 4 bijudoma....etc
When I assert those things like kamui not being able to be used in succession, I do so in order to show you what happens when you evaluate your own argument by your own standards.
Kamui has been shown to be slower the further the target is away from the user, and I never asserted that SM naruto ca tank 4 bijuudamas from bee.

This is what you do wael reda, you come into a debate with a winner and a loser in mind. From there, you do whatever it takes in order to make the winner win, you give them the maximum possible upper limit of their abilities, while you do the exact opposite for the person who you want to lose, to lose, you hit them with the minimum lower limit of their abilities. That's why we see you saying things like Rikudou senjutsu mode naruto's bijuudama = 'a normal kurama bijuudama'.

Time and time again in our discussions, you've proven that you just don't care about evaluating the arguments objectively, and unlike a lot of people who'd just stop debating you because you're a joke and a waste of their time, I'm willing to go the distance to out you for just how utterly bias you actually are.

Last edited: