kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before sasuke and his team split up to find info on itachi jiraiya (alive and not yet in sage mode) sees sasuke

He decided to attack the S rank Criminals

Manga intel, however jman knows quiet a bit about orochimarus experiments and should have basic intel on the 3

Wile sasuke should have a fair amount of intel about jman due to being so close to orochimaru

So who wins

Jman or Sasuke with aid from his team

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SM Jiraiya will be a problem but that takes prep time to activate unless Jiraiya already starts off in SM? And did I just hear someone say Jiraiya doesn't need SM to beat Hebi Sasuke.

Sorry to say this about Karin, but she is the only one that will not be needed in this fight with along arguably Jugo until he goes CS and wrecks shit up. Physical attacks aint working on Suigetsu when he's liquefied so his best bet will be to finish Suigetsu off with an earth swamp and then Rasengan to the finish.

Hebi Sasuke is a different matter. I don't think Genjutsu will work since he taught Naruto how to cancel it, (even if it did end in failure), but base Jiraiya isn't beating Hebi Sasuke in CQC. Nagashi keeps him at bay and paralyzes him. Sasuke will not let Jiraiya do what he wants. Jiraiya's only bet in base would be to summon the toads (one of the main reasons why I hate having summons in a 1 vs. 1 battle), but Sasuke will just summon Manda and use Genjutsu on him to do his bidding.

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM Jiraiya will be a problem but that takes prep time to activate unless Jiraiya already starts off in SM? And did I just hear someone say Jiraiya doesn't need SM to beat Hebi Sasuke.

Sorry to say this about Karin, but she is the only one that will not be needed in this fight with along arguably Jugo until he goes CS and wrecks shit up. Physical attacks aint working on Suigetsu when he's liquefied so his best bet will be to finish Suigetsu off with an earth swamp and then Rasengan to the finish.

Hebi Sasuke is a different matter. I don't think Genjutsu will work since he taught Naruto how to cancel it, (even if it did end in failure), but base Jiraiya isn't beating Hebi Sasuke in CQC. Nagashi keeps him at bay and paralyzes him. Sasuke will not let Jiraiya do what he wants. Jiraiya's only bet in base would be to summon the toads (one of the main reasons why I hate having summons in a 1 vs. 1 battle), but Sasuke will just summon Manda and use Genjutsu on him to do his bidding.
People forget sasuke vs bee

his team can and will help him

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke solos hebi wins med diff max karin > any toad with her chains suigetsu murks jiraiya in cqc sasuke is just to much for him in every aspect Ninjutsu Genjutsu and especially taijutsu

also MS Sasuke low diff jman