jiraiya vs orochimaru???

wadifak

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
as we know oro was weaken when sasuke killed him and we know jiraiya didnt show all his powers during the fight in chapter 166 cuz he was drunk..

if jiraiya( full power(sage mode) could fight oro (full power)with his arms and coffins ,etc) who will win????

i dont know if a thread like this already exist if so , my apologise but still ANSWER PLEASE

Reactions: tobitaka

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Orochimaru even though it would be a good fight because orochimaru like almost never dies and can only be sealed by Itchi with his susano. Jiraya is very powerful but orochimaru has edo tensei and many other forbidden jutsus which he could use if he had regular arms.

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i rekn jman. his summons are more weaponised so 1-0
his sage mode wud make him seriously stronger physically 2-0
oro can summon 1st + 2nd hokages if were talking in their prime, plus whoever else which wud give him a plus jutsu advantage, + immortal 2-1
oro could anaesthetise jman at any point if he released the blood of the white snake 2-2
oro has indefensible sword 2-3
oro has no counter for bath of boiling oil 3-3
jman has no counter for transference ritual 3-4
sage mode jman is faster + stronger than oro's summons 4-4
jman can seal immortal summons 5-4

i may have missed things but i think jman would win at full strength against oro

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dont forget jiraiya has sage mode and pa and ma
That is true i just didn't post it there but the thing is if orochimaru had his arms again he could use edo tensei which is one of the major obstacles in the war at present. Don't get me wrong jiraya is extremely powerful and won't easily lose because of sage mode but orochimaru just doesn't die that easily and knows many forbidden jutsus. But if orochimaru does not have arms, jiraya would own him. Don't say that edo tensei is weaker than kabuto's because the only reason he could not improve his edo tensei because he lost his arms against the 3rd hokage.

Last edited:

tobitaka

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i rekn jman. his summons are more weaponised so 1-0
his sage mode wud make him seriously stronger physically 2-0
oro can summon 1st + 2nd hokages if were talking in their prime, plus whoever else which wud give him a plus jutsu advantage, + immortal 2-1
oro could anaesthetise jman at any point if he released the blood of the white snake 2-2
oro has indefensible sword 2-3
oro has no counter for bath of boiling oil 3-3
jman has no counter for transference ritual 3-4
sage mode jman is faster + stronger than oro's summons 4-4
jman can seal immortal summons 5-4

i may have missed things but i think jman would win at full strength against oro
i have nothing new to say. i jus wanted my thred on the bottom in case ppl skip it lol. selfish ftw

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
as we know oro was weaken when sasuke killed him and we know jiraiya didnt show all his powers during the fight in chapter 166 cuz he was drunk..

if jiraiya( full power(sage mode) could fight oro (full power)with his arms and coffins ,etc) who will win????

i dont know if a thread like this already exist if so , my apologise but still ANSWER PLEASE
oro using edo tensei is kinda of an unfair fight.