NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by that logic Tsunade beats an all out kisame too which i don't see happening.

also we don't know if kisame was talking about SM jiraya.Nothing in manga implies that kisame even knew about senjutsu as far as i remember.so won't that mean you are arguing base jiraiya beats him
This is true. In both Jiraiya and Orochimaru's case, Kisame isn't a bad match-up for either of them. If anything, Orochimaru is the worst match-up for Kisame.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, then I will abide by Kishimoto's words rather than your own.
Interesting. So Kishimoto outright stated that Kisame admitted inferiority to the Sannin... While we're at it, did you make up your own definition of "abide" as well? Or are you just being dishonest with yourself, per usual. Asking for a friend.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More so to gauge the level of stupidity circulating around this section while I have been mostly absent. I just got my answer, so yes, I guess you can say mission accomplished.
Then by all means, you should've provided something of substance that refutes Kisame's admission of inferiority instead of whining about the stupidity within this site. That would've made better use of both of our time.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then by all means, you should've provided something of substance that refutes Kisame's admission of inferiority instead of whining about the stupidity within this site. That would've made better use of both of our time.
Provide something of substance in order to refute something that, as far as I'm concerned, isn't even in existence. Don't quite see how that's possible. Perhaps, you should share whatever it is you are reading that outright states (and hasn't been contradicted) Kisame is inferior to the Sannin. And I have been managing my time just fine, thanks for your concern.

Last edited: