Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk what "NF" is.

Where I'd be Wanted? Lol sadly you might actually think I care about your opinions.

If I were you I'd want me gone too, embarrassing you became a trend.
I was never a trend, and Naruto Forums where the Sannin are wanked incessantly. I've never minded you but like you said my opinions don't matter, was merely a joke lol.

Kisame stomps the Sannin together single-handily......jk but he beats them all mid-diff lol only argument one can have for Jiraiya is his SM being absorbed.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was never a trend, and Naruto Forums where the Sannin are wanked incessantly. I've never minded you but like you said my opinions don't matter, was merely a joke lol.

Kisame stomps the Sannin together single-handily......jk but he beats them all mid-diff lol only argument one can have for Jiraiya is his SM being absorbed.
I don't wank the Sannin. I state the undeniable outcome.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's wank to argue that Kisame defeats the Sannin when he admitted inferiority to them.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Apparently Kishimoto's inferiority vs superiority statements are more accurate than pitting character's skill sets against another. Incredibly stupid if you ask me, especially when Deidara could very well defeat Sasori, but alas if Kishimoto's dialogue says Sasori > Deidara we should accept such, even when Deidara possesses the ability to triumph.

I call that puppet mentality, where you're unable to think for yourself, and simply accept one opinion over others.

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently Kishimoto's inferiority vs superiority statements are more accurate than pitting character's skill sets against another. Incredibly stupid if you ask me, especially when Deidara could very well defeat Sasori, but alas if Kishimoto's dialogue says Sasori > Deidara we should accept such, even when Deidara possesses the ability to triumph.

I call that puppet mentality, where you're unable to think for yourself, and simply accept one opinion over others.
I mean if the creator says "This character that I CREATED will beat this other character that I CREATED", it should be taken as fact.

Reactions: BLAZE

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's wank to argue that Kisame defeats the Sannin when he admitted inferiority to them.
Oh I didn't realize he said "I will lose to Jiraiya (nvm the other three which he never stated anything about) lol he laughed and stated "idk if I could take him" Pain said that as well but even with full intel he shits on Jiraiya. Don't do it NX I swear to god if that is the majority of your argument in the debate we are about to partake in I want out lol.

Yeah its lame, people don't understand context anyways.

-Deidara clearly wanted Kakashi gone so he tried saying something would turn him around

-Kisame laughed while saying he might not be able to take Jiraiya down, just like he laughed and said Roshi gave him a hard time even though he had no physical signs of struggling against him

-Itachi said he couldn't take Jiraiya, yet Jiraiya admitted inferiority to the person WHO WAS SOLOD BY HIS 3T GENJUTSU

People are idiots if they believe that stuff.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I didn't realize he said "I will lose to Jiraiya (nvm the other three which he never stated anything about) lol he laughed and stated "idk if I could take him" Pain said that as well but even with full intel he shits on Jiraiya. Don't do it NX I swear to god if that is the majority of your argument in the debate we are about to partake in I want out lol.
He admitted inferiority on the premise of Jiraiya being among the Legendary Sannin and all three lived up to their potential and prestige.

Sure, Kisame always acts gleeful, but that by no means suggests that all his statements are fallible.

Of course, Pain suggested that Jiraiya could defeat him under very skewed circumstances. For instance, Pain didn't take Jiraiya seriously throughout the entire match nor did he use Deva Path's abilities and Jiraiya operated in a location suitable for his guerilla warfare. Under those circumstances, Jiraiya would defeat Pain, but under neutral circumstances where he's battling aggressively and is actually taking Jiraiya seriously, Pain absolutely negs him.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He admitted inferiority on the premise of Jiraiya being among the Legendary Sannin and all three lived up to their potential and prestige.

Sure, Kisame always acts gleeful, but that by no means suggests that all his statements are fallible.

Of course, Pain suggested that Jiraiya could defeat him under very skewed circumstances. For instance, Pain didn't take Jiraiya seriously throughout the entire match nor did he use Deva Path's abilities and Jiraiya operated in a location suitable for his guerilla warfare. Under those circumstances, Jiraiya would defeat Pain, but under neutral circumstances where he's battling aggressively and is actually taking Jiraiya seriously, Pain absolutely negs him.
Lol don't use it in the debate, I want strictly feats and arguments my man.

Fine, he has a 3/10 chance of winning. :lol
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol don't use it in the debate, I want strictly feats and arguments my man.
This isn't a structured debate. You complained about the wanking and I gave you a valid reason as to why the Sannin are envisioned to be greater than how you perceive them. If you want feats, compare their jutsu size. Jiraiya's is definitively larger.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't a structured debate. You complained about the wanking and I gave you a valid reason as to why the Sannin are envisioned to be greater than how you perceive them. If you want feats, compare their jutsu size. Jiraiya's is definitively larger.
Lmao no it absolutely is not, if I was good with pixels I'd be able to show you just how big WD is

Good god dude.
FT I'll pay you 1000$ to make an account on NF

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by that logic Tsunade beats an all out kisame too which i don't see happening.

also we don't know if kisame was talking about SM jiraya.Nothing in manga implies that kisame even knew about senjutsu as far as i remember.so won't that mean you are arguing base jiraiya beats him