jiraiya can beat pain

fjduz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if jiraiya had know bout pain's abilities,he would have definately won pain.naruto was able to beat pain cos of info he had bout pain and help fom tsunade's summoning(kastuya)what do you think?

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, If he knew about all of pains abilities at the hidden rain village he would have beaten pain

but in a normal battle even if he knew his abilties it wouldn't do him any good, he'd still lose

fjduz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he killed six paths of pain.if he had know bout their individual abilities,he would have won also remember jiraiya could have escaped but he didnt just to get more info on him at the expense of his own life
You must be registered for see images

Lankeysob

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he could of beaten the six paths. Naruto was said to have surpassed Jiriya and he would of gotten stomped if Deva path had his powers.

mim123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he knew the same amount of information Naruto knew when he fought Pain, then he could have won.Don't forget Pain already had some information on Jiraiya, because he was his student and all.

fjduz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he could of beaten the six paths. Naruto was said to have surpassed Jiriya and he would of gotten stomped if Deva path had his powers.
yeah but remember jiraiya has varities of jutsu also pain was fighting jiraiya from hiding(camouflage)until jiraiya pulled him out.i think pain was scared of him unlike when pain fought naruto openly
PHP:
:flaw:

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
state your reason
My reasoning? If J-man knew the secret of the Rinnigan he could have beaten the paths. But facing Nagato is a whole different ball game. Nagato revived a whole village while he was sitting on his little throne. Who knows what he could have done to Naruto if it wasn't for talk no justu. Naruto didn't even beat the paths. Naruto didn't know the the key to Jiraya's information because he would had went to the source immediately instead of fighting the paths. He finally realize what J-man was saying when Deva path had his pole thing inside him. And he convince Nagato if he can talk to him in person.

If anything Naruto lost that fight. I don't see how people keep saying he can beat the 6 paths when clearly he was on the ground and use talk no justu.

People keep saying that Naruto has surpassed Jirirya in SM. I think that is false. He only accomplished "Transforming" into Sm. That is the only thing J-man hasn't done hence Pa telling him he should have learned how by now. Obviosly thier techniques are not the same in Sm. J-man has a lot of variety in Sm. Naruto has only shown clones and variations of rasengans.

Last edited:

fjduz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My reasoning? If J-man knew the secret of the Rinnigan he could have beaten the paths. But facing Nagato is a whole different ball game. Nagato revived a whole village while he was sitting on his little throne. Who knows what he could have done to Naruto if it wasn't for talk no justu. Naruto didn't even beat the paths. Naruto didn't know the the key to Jiraya's information because he would had went to the source immediately instead of fighting the paths. He finally realize what J-man was saying when Deva path had his pole thing inside him. And he convince Nagato if he can talk to him in person.

If anything Naruto lost that fight. I don't see how people keep saying he can beat the 6 paths when clearly he was on the ground and use talk no justu.

People keep saying that Naruto has surpassed Jirirya in SM. I think that is false. He only accomplished "Transforming" into Sm. That is the only thing J-man hasn't done hence Pa telling him he should have learned how by now. Obviosly thier techniques are not the same in Sm. J-man has a lot of variety in Sm. Naruto has only shown clones and variations of rasengans.
impressive my friend:glomp: