Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Jiraiya (自来也)
Nickname: Pervy sage , J-man , Ero-sennin
Clan:

Looks: Old , white and long hair

Personality: pervy

Village Info. The leaf village is one of the Greatest village in the biggest 5 villages .
Village of Birth: Konohagure
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Hair jutsus , Frog summoning
Elements:
Wind - Completed
Water - Completed
Fire - Completed
Earth - Completed
Lighting - Completed
Your ninjutsu:
- All i can know from the ninjutsu list .

Background Info.
History:
As a child, Jiraiya and his former team-mates, Orochimaru and Tsunade, were students of the Third Hokage. . After leaving the Third's tutelage, he traveled the world.

Jiraiya at some point discovered the residence of the toads, a species he proved to have a natural affinity for. In the anime this is shown to have occurred when he was still the Third's student; after seeing the Third perform the Summoning Technique, Jiraiya tried to use it himself. Since he did not have a contract, Jiraiya was reversed summoned to Mount Myōboku. During his time with the toads he trained in senjutsu. The Great Toad Sage also made a prophecy concerning Jiraiya: that he would someday choose whether one of his students saved or destroyed the world.

During the Second Great Shinobi World War, Jiraiya and his former team-mates fought Hanzō of Amegakure. Hanzō was so impressed that they could survive in a fight with him that he gave them the title of Konoha's "Legendary Three Ninja" (伝説の三忍, Densetsu no Sannin) in addition to letting them live. Once the battle was over, Jiraiya encountered three orphans from Amegakure. While Orochimaru suggested they kill them to spare them the cruelty of the world, Jiraiya decided to look after them for a time, and taught them ninjutsu. During which, he grew close to the three children, and even wrote a book that was inspired by one of them, Nagato. Eventually, however, he left them so that they could pursue their own goals. Although news of their exploits reached him from time to time, he thought them to have died during an undisclosed incident.

Jiraiya and his genin students, including Minato Namikaze.Once becoming a jōnin capable of leading a squad, Jiraiya became the teacher of Minato Namikaze, and two other unknown genin. Jiraiya took a special interest in Minato, and accepted him as an apprentice, amongst other things teaching him the Summoning Technique. At some point he also told Minato about the prophecy the Great Toad Sage had given him, believing Minato could be the Child of the Prophecy.

Later when Jiraiya's first book, The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi, had failed as a seller, Minato, now the Fourth Hokage, thought the book was excellent and praised saying that the protagonist was just like Jiraiya. It was then that Minato revealed that he and Kushina Uzumaki, who was pregnant at the time, wanted to raise their child to be a shinobi like the one in the book, and for that reason they decided to name him "Naruto" after the main character. Jiraiya pointed out that it would make him Naruto's godfather and asked if they were sure that they would want that. Minato stated Jiraiya was a good example for them all and that he could not think of a finer shinobi than him.

Years later, when Orochimaru betrayed Konoha and fled the village, Jiraiya pursued him, trying to convince his friend to come back. Orochimaru refused, and attacked Jiraiya. While he tried to find a reason for Orochimaru's defection, he eventually realized that his friend wasn't coming back. Feeling that he was responsible for Orochimaru's escape, Jiraiya left Konoha so he could follow Orochimaru's movements, as well as the organization Orochimaru eventually joined, Akatsuki. In doing so, Jiraiya was unable to fulfill the Third's wishes of taking on the role of Hokage, knowing that tracking down Orochimaru was more important.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music: Eminem - Not afraid

Battles

Won:
Lost:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You cant ask to have your bio approved 1000 times, i made mine 2 days before yours and havent said anything, Let the mods do their thing. Sheesh. Its in the rules not to harass them about approving bios

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cant ask to have your bio approved 1000 times, i made mine 2 days before yours and havent said anything, Let the mods do their thing. Sheesh. Its in the rules not to harass them about approving bios
Im not harassing i just bump this thread a little . As you can see i didnt bumped it for like 3 days . Im not vm-ing them or pm-ing them to come here and approve it . If this is called harassment them you can slap me .

Last edited:

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just give the Mods a break ! They'll approve/disapprove when they have the time ! ^^
You know what ? Why do you even post here :flaw: . I never asked a mod to approve this throug vm's or pm's so i didnt done nothing wrong , I JUST BUMPED THE THREAD A LITTLE .. Now please get out .xd

oFuiinJutsuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what ? Why do you even post here :flaw: . I never asked a mod to approve this throug vm's or pm's so i didnt done nothing wrong , I JUST BUMPED THE THREAD A LITTLE .. Now please get out .xd
Well actually you are indirectly trying to get a Mod to look at it so yeah ...

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well actually you are indirectly trying to get a Mod to look at it so yeah ...
Even though I was nice to you. I will tell this right now.

Stfu.

He is allowed to bump his old thread and ask mods to approve it as much as he wants and no one has any right to say otherwise. You're new, stop acting like you've been here for centuries and you know everything. He can ask directly and indirectly for all you should care. Mind your own bussiness and stop judging people that are fairly more experienced than you.

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though I was nice to you. I will tell this right now.

Stfu.

He is allowed to bump his old thread and ask mods to approve it as much as he wants and no one has any right to say otherwise. You're new, stop acting like you've been here for centuries and you know everything. He can ask directly and indirectly for all you should care. Mind your own bussiness and stop judging people that are fairly more experienced than you.
Thx man ... Soo now waiting for its approval .xd