-Rei's R&R
-Killing and Stealing: Allowed
-CJs: Not Allowed
-KGs: Not Allowed
-Specials (I.E Rain, Smoke, Sound): Not Allowed
-Hiden and custom bio abilities: Not Allowed
-Range: Mid range (10 meters away)
-Terrain: Plain grassy terrain
-Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by the judges
-Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can not be asked. If a member needs to ask for a judges input, he/she must do so through VM with reasoning of the issue
-If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default​

Using

Please post your bio and, if you want, you can make the first move (Since I didn´t read anywhere that I have to make the first move) ^^ I hope we have some fun ^^

Reactions: Vegeta

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yachiru sits on the ground until she notices Tayuya appears and walks to mid range from her. Seeing Tayuya arriving, Yachiru stands up and stares at Tayuya.

Oh, a wild Pinkie appeared xd I´m going to catch it xd

As she says so, Yachiru makes a handseal and creates a clone on her left without smoke. The moment the clone is created, the clone makes a handseal and then slams her hands on the ground creating a portal above Tayuya and a solid lid (of 9 meter radius with Tayuya as the center of it) drops out of the portal above Tayuya. As the clone is making the handseals, Yachiru is performing 2 handseals in unison and creates a swamp (of radius 9 meters with Tayuya as the center of the swamp and it´s big enough to sink a summon like Gamabunda) underneath Tayuya. While this happens, both Yachiru and her clone starts to sing loudly.

Pokemon~ Gotta catch them all~ xd

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.