Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in and I want to be the nine tailed jinchuriki. Not because naruto has him but because he is the second strongest bijuu [in my opinion]. If I can't be the nine tails jinchuriki then I will be the five tails jinchuriki. Please let me be the nine tails though. And if I can't be I would suggest who ever it is to run:mugi:xd

Last edited:

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in and I want to be the nine tailed jinchuriki. Not because naruto has him but because he is the second strongest bijuu [in my opinion]. If I can't be the nine tails jinchuriki then I will be the five tails jinchuriki. Please let me be the nine tails though. And if I can't be I would suggest who ever it is to run:mugi:xd
Dammit, I wanted to be the 5 tails!!! *sigh* Well then ill take the 7 tails if available.

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about three tails?
I think the three tails is free. And I got a question for the creator of this thread do we choose what jinchuriki we are? or are we like custom jinchuriki. If so Can you please let me have the nine tails. if you agree to some one above then can I have the five tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.