Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Every Bijuu is created in similar design, meaning this thread and how it details advancements will apply to each, barring the Nine-Tailed Beast's Jinchuriki, following it's own set of rules. The rules for each ability and how to unlock it are listed below. When advancing a Bijuu's skills, post the link to your approved mission(s) or battles and the skill unlocking in this thread. Keep in mind some skills require others to have been obtained first. When battles mention defeat, it means those fights cannot be graded and the opponent must reach 0 health, chakra, or be unable to battle further.

Shared Abilities by Transformation:

• Shared Abilities of Chakra Shroud State: Complete two B-Rank missions in the Ninja World or win 4 battles in the Battle Arena against Jounin or higher. To obtain the Chakra Shroud Ability, complete 1 A rank mission or win
  • Shared Abilities of Incomplete Transformation State: Complete two A-Rank missions in the Ninja World or defeat two different Jounin in the Battle Arena. To obtain Incomplete Transformation state, complete 1 S rank mission. Requires all Chakra Shroud Shared Abilities to be obtained first.
  • Shared Abilities of Complete Transformation State: Complete two S-Rank missions Ninja World or defeat two different Sages in the Battle Arena. To gain Complete Transformation and control your Bijuu, complete a mission given by a Ninja World Moderator or a Battle Test against a RP Moderator. Requires all Incomplete Transformation Shared Abilities to be obtained first.
Unlocking Path Abilities:
  • Level 1 Path Ability: Complete one A-Rank mission or defeat one Jounin. Upon being unlocked, locks the wielder into that specific path.
  • Level 2: Path Ability: Complete two A-Rank missions or defeat two different Jounin. Requires all Chakra Shroud Shared Skills and Level 1 Path skills to be unlocked first.
  • Level 3 Path Ability: Complete two S-Rank missions or defeat two different Sages. Requires all Incomplete Transformation Shared Skills and Level 2 Path skills to be unlocked first. Only one can be selected.

List of Skills Obtained per Bijuu:

One tailed beast:
  • Shared skills: Chakra arms, Chakra shroud, Chakra Shockwaves, Chakra transfer, Genjutsu immunity, Incomplete tailed beast bomb, Magnetism Usage and Incomplete state.
  • Sand usage, Enhanced sand, Sand coffin, Sand Gourd, Fortified sand, Desert's Oasis, Sand Infusion, Sand of the desert
Two tailed beast:
  • Shared skills: Chakra arms, Chakra shroud, Chakra Shockwaves, genjutsu immunity, Incomplete tailed beast bomb, Incomplete state
  • Blue Fire tree: Blue fire usage, enhanced flames, heated conversion, burn heal, fortified flames, Spiritual flames

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Level 1 Path Ability : Enhanced Flames - The user's Blue Fire has strengthened, gaining an additional 20 damage against Water and Wind jutsu. This is due to Water's difficulty trying to put the flames out and Blue Fire's inherent strength over Wind. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.

Mission(s): [x]

Approved, Enhanced Flames unlocked

Last edited by a moderator:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Level 1 Path Ability : Burn Heal - Blue Flames that impact the target causes 10 damage per turn until they're healed by Yang. Medjutsu or other healing abilities will not remedy this. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.

Mission: [x]

Approved, Burn Heal unlocked

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Level 1 Path Ability : Heated Conversion - The user's B rank and lower Fire techniques can now be used as Basic Blue Fire jutsu. This does not apply to techniques explicitly stated to enhance Fire jutsu or similar descriptions. This allows him to enhance his normal Katon techniques with Blue Fire. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.

Mission: [
x]

Approved, Heated Conversion unlocked

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Level 1 Shared Ability : Chakra Arms - Gain the ability to use Chakra Arms via the Bijuu shroud. Requires Chakra Shroud access first.
Mission(s): [x] [x]

-Approved- Chakra arms unlocked, very edgy catgirl.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Spiritual Flames - The user gains the ability to make use of Spiritual Blue Flames, aimed at causing high damage to the opponent’s spiritual network. This causes half the damage to the opponent’s spirit. When 0 is hit on the spirit, they will be rendered comatose until healed by techniques retrieving the soul. This also allows Burn Heal to cause spiritual burns, aimed at the target's spirit and not body. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation level.

Missions:
1. https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-22109852
2. https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-22100956

-Approved-

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sand usage

A rank mission: https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-22122687

-Approved-
Post automatically merged:

Chakra shroud
A rank:

Level 1 Shared Ability : Chakra Arms - Gain the ability to use Chakra Arms via the Bijuu shroud. Requires Chakra Shroud access first.
Mission(s):

Bijuu mission - - B rank
Bijuu mission - - B rank

Enhanced Sand - The user's sand has strengthened, gaining elemental neutrality. Requires Sand Usage skill.

A rank mission: https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-22122800

-All Approved-

Sand Coffin - The user can crush B rank and lower earthen techniques to turn them into sources of sand. This allows him to defend against low ranking techniques with ease by simply destroying them. Requires Sand Usage skill.
Mission passed (A rank) - https://animebase.me/threads/storyboard-mission-submission.756508/post-22122962

Sand Gourd - the user gains a gourd or object to store sand in, allowing him to always have access to it. Requires Sand Usage skill.
Fight won vs jounin: https://animebase.me/threads/official-fight-closed.783892/post-22125103

Bijuu abilities Level 1:
  • Chakra Shockwave - Release a massive wave of chakra that pushes forces back. Requires Chakra State to use.
Chakra shockwave missions: 1 & 2

With that and the above approved, I've attained all level 1 abilities for the bijuu and the sand path.

To unlock incomplete state:
  • Chakra Shockwave - Release a massive wave of chakra that pushes forces back. Requires Chakra State to use.
Incomplete state mission: S rank

• Genjutsu Immunity - Gain the ability to be immune to none Doujutsu or higher level Genjutsu by having your Bijuu passively break you from it.
Gen Immunity mission: [1] & [2]

Level 2 Sand Path
  • Fortified Sand - The user's sand has strengthened over time, gaining a notable +30 damage boost. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation stage.
Fortified Sand Missions: [1] & [2]

-All Approved-

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This completes my Bijuu path tier 2:
Incomplete Tailed Beast Bomb - Gain the ability to fire a weaker variant of the Tailed Beast Bomb when in Incomplete Mode [1] & [2]

Chakra Transfer - Gain the ability to transfer large amounts of the Bijuu chakra to others without having to enter any state. [1] & [2]

This completes my Sand Path tier 2:
Sand Infusion - The user can infuse Sand into projectiles to create a sandstorm that masks it's short range to prevent view. Does not count as a move but can only be done once every two turns. [1] & [2]

-Approved-

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Unlocking: Engulfed Transmutation - The user's A rank and lower Fire techniques can now be used as Basic Blue Fire jutsu. This does not apply to techniques explicitly stated to enhance Fire jutsu or similar descriptions. This allows him to enhance his normal Katon techniques with Blue Fire. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.

S Rank Mission: A Rank Mission:
-Declined- Unless I'm missing something, the "S rank mission" is actually A rank and the A rank mission doesn't even have a mission rank attached to it that I can see.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Unlocking: Engulfed Transmutation - The user's A rank and lower Fire techniques can now be used as Basic Blue Fire jutsu. This does not apply to techniques explicitly stated to enhance Fire jutsu or similar descriptions. This allows him to enhance his normal Katon techniques with Blue Fire. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.

-Declined- Unless I'm missing something, the "S rank mission" is actually A rank and the A rank mission doesn't even have a mission rank attached to it that I can see.

Fixed; the S rank only has one storyboard element which in the grading system is 5. So it would be an S Rank mission

-Approved- I was about to ask Imp if he intended for it to be passed at S rank but I see he edited the initial post to reflect the rank so that saves time.