Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean he is just too serious to be a part of the strawhat crew..... Let's see how Oda plans on developing his charachter further but atm at least, he is much too serious to be a part of this crew...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they can have him react of other people, be the serious and dry guy who gets the short end of the stick.

A bit like Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats unique, but it would be more hype, if some unique scientist from vegapunk's lab, joined. If jinbei joins, it would lack any sort of hype. Kinda like reusing.
Not even because franky is the scienest of the group

Jinbe adds his own uniqueness because unlike everyone else on the straw hats jinbe is a true warrior

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not even because franky is the scienest of the group

Jinbe adds his own uniqueness because unlike everyone else on the straw hats jinbe is a true warrior
Franky is shipwright, right? He does part time scientisting, but dont you think it would be more interesting if a professional plus powerful scientist joined the crew? Someone unknown to the audience?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Franky is shipwright, right? He does part time scientisting, but dont you think it would be more interesting if a professional plus powerful scientist joined the crew? Someone unknown to the audience?
Jimbei is the new helmsman.

He pulled the sails of the sunny with his fists. He controls the ship better than anyone else can with his knowledge of the sea combined with Nami's navigation.

You must be registered for see images

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jimbei is the new helmsman.

He pulled the sails of the sunny with his fists. He controls the ship better than anyone else can with his knowledge of the sea combined with Nami's navigation.

You must be registered for see images
Wow reallly??? I didnt read it yet. So its official?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow reallly??? I didnt read it yet. So its official?
This is a dangerous section to be in when you're not up to date with the manga, big chance you will get spoiled.

I don't really understand why you're debating against him when you haven't reached the most recent chapter yet.

I'm not going to tell if it's official because there is no fun in that. Go read it.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a dangerous section to be in when you're not up to date with the manga, big chance you will get spoiled.

I don't really understand why you're debating against him when you haven't reached the most recent chapter yet.

I'm not going to tell if it's official because there is no fun in that. Go read it.
Oh..ok. I'll take the advice.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People comparing Jinbei with robin >__>

Robin added a different flavour to the crew.....her own dark humour + a female + a studious kind of charachter.
Then you have Jinbei ..... Bland + Fight + Bland + Luffy Kun.

Not to mention everybody on the ship has a dream they want to fullfill Jinbei does not have one so far atleast.
So unless Oda is really magical with him I don't see it working with Jinbei.
He just adds muscle to the group nothing else.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People comparing Jinbei with robin >__>

Robin added a different flavour to the crew.....her own dark humour + a female + a studious kind of charachter.
Then you have Jinbei ..... Bland + Fight + Bland + Luffy Kun.

Not to mention everybody on the ship has a dream they want to fullfill Jinbei does not have one so far atleast.
So unless Oda is really magical with him I don't see it working with Jinbei.
He just adds muscle to the group nothing else.
You seem to have an irrational hatred for the guy.....
With Robin: what dark sense humor did she show in Alabasta???? Also being a female is funny??? and studious kind of character?? explain....

Also nothing about Jinbei is bland you just seem to hate the guy

@bold: He is a Helmsman, already been established in this thread....

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are you guys talking about jinbei is a great addition to the crew he saved luffy's life multiple times no one deserves to join more than him. Also he is a fishman(which luffy hasnt got in his crew yet) and is a former warlord jinbei is a beast his interactions with luffy so far have been funny look at fishman island.