Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am certainly done with the fandom downplaying jinbei...
He fought Ace, Akainu and literally punched Big mom 100 meters into sea...Big mom 1 shot luffy gear 4 luffy and remember Gear 4 luffy one sidedly destroyed Doflamingo...

Now lets talk about zoro..He has no feats after timeskip that puts him anywhere above Jinbei..His best feat is talking down pica who is a underling for Doflamingo that got one sidedly destroyed by gear 4 luffy...Even If one say that big mom was weakened when she fought jinbei...I highly doubt she would be weaker than Doflamingo so unless Zoro>Doflamingo...Him being stronger is not even a discussion...Although I would give zoro one thing that he still haven't used his full strength(Ashura sword thing)...So he might still be a contender...

Now lets talk about sanji....Comon he got destroyed by dofi...Recently he ran away from a fight against King in the manga and he is overall a fodder...I am not even gonna put his feats...If you think he is comparable to Jinbei or any strong character in the series you're dumb af...I doubt if sanji can even beat pica in a fight..He is garbage..I mean is there anyone who haven't whooped his ass..Germa beat him, Everyone is big mom's island overpower him...People seriously compare this fodder to zoro...I can't believe this...Zoro is like 100 times stronger than him

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only when zoro open his closed eye and reveal sharingan...will u realize he is stronger then jimbei..
Zoro is the only one who could be stronger (But with current feats he isnt) Maybe when he goes all out but people need to know how fodder sanji is..He isn't even comparable...I mean sanji fanboys tried to put him against king or queen in a fight...I mean seriously He got his ass whopped by dofi..Dofi<Katakuri...Katakuri=Queen, Katakuri<King...No comparison

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is the only one who could be stronger (But with current feats he isnt) Maybe when he goes all out but people need to know how fodder sanji is..He isn't even comparable...I mean sanji fanboys tried to put him against king or queen in a fight...I mean seriously He got his ass whopped by dofi..Dofi<Katakuri...Katakuri=Queen, Katakuri<King...No comparison
i think since one piece world is sea world it's plausible to say jimbei is stronger then zoro...

Reactions: Pulkit singh3

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup. Jinbei is uber strong and we haven't even seen him go all-out yet. Since the timeskip, we've seen Sanji break his leg by kicking Vergo and Zoro get K.O.ed by Killer meanwhile Jinbei has thwarted Big Mom's attacks MULTIPLE times. I used to think Jinbei was a scrub because I saw Ace as a scrub, but it's arguable that Jinbei could've pushed Luffy as hard as Doffy did if the two were swapped in Dressrosa. Honestly, Jinbei may even win if the fight is strictly 1v1.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup. Jinbei is uber strong and we haven't even seen him go all-out yet. Since the timeskip, we've seen Sanji break his leg by kicking Vergo and Zoro get K.O.ed by Killer meanwhile Jinbei has thwarted Big Mom's attacks MULTIPLE times. I used to think Jinbei was a scrub because I saw Ace as a scrub, but it's arguable that Jinbei could've pushed Luffy as hard as Doffy did if the two were swapped in Dressrosa. Honestly, Jinbei may even win if the fight is strictly 1v1.
bring jimbei in abalasta snad field and lets see who win zoro or jimbo..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you think Ace was a scrub though? He was a pirate for only 3 years but in those 3 years he was asked to be a shichibukai, fought a shichibukai to a 5 day standstill, joined a Yonko crew. Presumably he did these within the first year of his pirating career and spent the last two with WB.

On top of that his heritage and the fact that at a point for point comparison in their lives Ace was always above Luffy(meaning Ace at 5 was > Luffy at 5, Ace at 13 > Luffy at 13 etc.)

SalahEddineB

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dofi<Katakuri...Katakuri=Queen, Katakuri<King
How did you conclude all this?

I think you're overestimating Commanders too much, Luffy's Best Allies has always being stronger than the Enemies Commanders. It started with Arlong, Jhonny hyped him as much more Monstrous & Powerful than Don Krieg so his Three Commanders were hyped too and yet we saw Zoro easily defeat Hatchan even with Injury & weak Swords, Sanji defeated Kuroobi easily in Land too & even Usopp defeated Chew

In Sky Island it was even more, Satori was introduced as someone who had to be defeated by the cooperation of Luffy, Sanji & Usopp & they really struggled against him (It's literally same Scenario as when Luffy fought Cracker) and Satori was third Strongest Priest, what happened later in the Arc? Wiper fodderized Shura, Chopper defeated Gedatsu, Robin easily defeated Yama & Zoro was superior than Ohm too

Post-TS the same thing happened in Dressrosa, Vergo was really hyped & then we got introduced to three more & they showed really powerful Abilities, what happened? Zoro was superior than Pica, Diamante was defeated by Kyros & Trebol was easily handled by Law

So same thing will happen in Wano, ofc with each Arc the Enemies are getting stronger & stronger (Mostly) but Oda always draws Luffy's Allies & Crew as the stronger ones, so i honestly don't understand why you guys hype Calamities?

I put Jinbe above any Commander tbh, i believe he can defeat any Calamity & also Superior to most Yonko Commanders, Katakuri was an exception and Oda made it clear by giving him the Spotlight, directly claiming he is strongest Member of BM Pirates unlike other crews such as WBP & Beasts Pirates where it was never mentioned how Commanders rank up in power.
He was given CoC, Top Haki, his Defeat was extremely shocking & unexpected & his Role was to be a Rival to Luffy, not a henchmen to be defeated by Luffy's Allies/Crew

So imo Katakuri > Jinbe > Yonko Commanders
The guy is Master Martial Artist, can hurt DF Users even without relying on Haki & from Distance, he is Master in Fishmen Jujutsu which gives him lot of Powerful Water Techniques, his Physical Strength is incredible, easily overpowering Wadatsumi, pushing Big Mom out of the ship, stopping Akainu's attack .... etc and he is very Tanky too with High Stamina (+CoA strong enough to block BM's Attack) & he is quite smart too

Not to mention the guy is even much more powerful in Water, Former Shichibukai, portrayed as greatest Fishmen ... etc
I mean Law & Kid's Reaction when they saw him join SHs tells more than enough about how incredible the guy is

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did you conclude all this?

I think you're overestimating Commanders too much, Luffy's Best Allies has always being stronger than the Enemies Commanders. It started with Arlong, Jhonny hyped him as much more Monstrous & Powerful than Don Krieg so his Three Commanders were hyped too and yet we saw Zoro easily defeat Hatchan even with Injury & weak Swords, Sanji defeated Kuroobi easily in Land too & even Usopp defeated Chew

In Sky Island it was even more, Satori was introduced as someone who had to be defeated by the cooperation of Luffy, Sanji & Usopp & they really struggled against him (It's literally same Scenario as when Luffy fought Cracker) and Satori was third Strongest Priest, what happened later in the Arc? Wiper fodderized Shura, Chopper defeated Gedatsu, Robin easily defeated Yama & Zoro was superior than Ohm too

Post-TS the same thing happened in Dressrosa, Vergo was really hyped & then we got introduced to three more & they showed really powerful Abilities, what happened? Zoro was superior than Pica, Diamante was defeated by Kyros & Trebol was easily handled by Law

So same thing will happen in Wano, ofc with each Arc the Enemies are getting stronger & stronger (Mostly) but Oda always draws Luffy's Allies & Crew as the stronger ones, so i honestly don't understand why you guys hype Calamities?

I put Jinbe above any Commander tbh, i believe he can defeat any Calamity & also Superior to most Yonko Commanders, Katakuri was an exception and Oda made it clear by giving him the Spotlight, directly claiming he is strongest Member of BM Pirates unlike other crews such as WBP & Beasts Pirates where it was never mentioned how Commanders rank up in power.
He was given CoC, Top Haki, his Defeat was extremely shocking & unexpected & his Role was to be a Rival to Luffy, not a henchmen to be defeated by Luffy's Allies/Crew

So imo Katakuri > Jinbe > Yonko Commanders
The guy is Master Martial Artist, can hurt DF Users even without relying on Haki & from Distance, he is Master in Fishmen Jujutsu which gives him lot of Powerful Water Techniques, his Physical Strength is incredible, easily overpowering Wadatsumi, pushing Big Mom out of the ship, stopping Akainu's attack .... etc and he is very Tanky too with High Stamina (+CoA strong enough to block BM's Attack) & he is quite smart too

Not to mention the guy is even much more powerful in Water, Former Shichibukai, portrayed as greatest Fishmen ... etc
I mean Law & Kid's Reaction when they saw him join SHs tells more than enough about how incredible the guy is
nice fanfic..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would you think Ace was a scrub though? He was a pirate for only 3 years but in those 3 years he was asked to be a shichibukai, fought a shichibukai to a 5 day standstill, joined a Yonko crew. Presumably he did these within the first year of his pirating career and spent the last two with WB.

On top of that his heritage and the fact that at a point for point comparison in their lives Ace was always above Luffy(meaning Ace at 5 was > Luffy at 5, Ace at 13 > Luffy at 13 etc.)
Because the divisions between tiers was super blurred back then. Luffy could drop Magellan, Magellan could neg BB & co, and BB could smack around Ace. Now let's assume BB was truly stronger than YC1 back then and Oda rewrites the story, then Magellan gets negged instead. If BB still gets negged by Magellan, then Luffy would also get negged despite the candle wax because a YC1 wouldn't need a DF to beat that Luffy anyway. Saying "A > B > C doesn't work" in this scenario would be like saying Daz would beat Enies-Lobby Luffy because of their DF matchup, so I really didn't see any alternative world.
This blurriness meant that I saw everything below Admiral/Mihawk level as relatively close in strength.

For portrayal, Luffy seemed to be closing the gap relatively fast too. It wasn't amazing to read that Ace fought a Shichibukai for 3 days when Luffy had already beaten up multiple Shichibukai. That honestly made him seem weaker to me, especially so because Jinbei was literally a fish on land fending off fire.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the divisions between tiers was super blurred back then. Luffy could drop Magellan, Magellan could neg BB & co, and BB could smack around Ace. Now let's assume BB was truly stronger than YC1 back then and Oda rewrites the story, then Magellan gets negged instead. If BB still gets negged by Magellan, then Luffy would also get negged despite the candle wax because a YC1 wouldn't need a DF to beat that Luffy anyway. Saying "A > B > C doesn't work" in this scenario would be like saying Daz would beat Enies-Lobby Luffy because of their DF matchup, so I really didn't see any alternative world.
This blurriness meant that I saw everything below Admiral/Mihawk level as relatively close in strength.

For portrayal, Luffy seemed to be closing the gap relatively fast too. It wasn't amazing to read that Ace fought a Shichibukai for 3 days when Luffy had already beaten up multiple Shichibukai. That honestly made him seem weaker to me, especially so because Jinbei was literally a fish on land fending off fire.
I don't recall Luffy dropping Magellan and iirc(which I very well may not be) BB got beat because he was unassuming while Magellan was in shut shit down mode. I doubt Teach would have been stomped like that even then under a situation he was expecting a fight. He let Luffy hit him 1st too. Even at Banaro he let Ace hit him first. Idk what it is about him but he seems to take the first hit.

Fair point about beating multiple though you could argue for one he needed help and the argument I would focus on; Jinbei's stronger than Moriah or Croc imo. Jinbei's a powerhouse even when he's just a fish on land as you put it and I'm fairly certain he's shown he can use the water in the atmosphere to use his attacks. Also the fight between them was close enough to the shore that WB's ship pulled up after it ended
You must be registered for see images

So Ace had to fight off Jinbei next to a water source which granted 3 years or so has passed and he's gotten stronger but last time we saw him in water he launched an attack that threw BM back quite a bit.

Ace had a short career and we didn't really get to see any of it so I think most people think he didn't do anything really impressive and we didn't get any big names he's defeated really.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All yonko commanders r weak untill benn beckman lucky loo and yasop shows up. All of dem low diff sanji zorro and jimbei combined dats a fact. Zorro and sanji one shots jimbei as well lul.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto