Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After Madara neg diff’d the coward Sasuke and became the Juubi Jinchuriki, he proceeded to spit out the ninja tools that Obito had fed to the Juubi. They were initially shrunken before returning to their normal size after exiting Madara.

You must be registered to see images

Now while Jigen is the first to use the ability offensively, he isn’t the first to use it. Just thought I’d let you all know that all great roads lead back to Madara. :wes:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no what madara did isn't same thing jigen did...

thats like saying jincurikis shrink bijuus inside their stomach...i know somehow it looks like that...but trust me it not exactly what jigen's did..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara have so many hidden talents...he can fit so many things in his mouth no jutsu......
I heard you’ve tried that yourself with both feet and male genitalia.

no what madara did isn't same thing jigen did...

thats like saying jincurikis shrink bijuus inside their stomach...i know somehow it looks like that...but trust me it not exactly what jigen's did..
Explain how they’re different.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop fantasize about me like thet...... i respekt ur life choice but leave lakookie out!!!!!!
its like u admiting teh love of feet smelling and u r asking other pipole to respekt that in same way u r respekting their lifes..
Post automatically merged:

Explain how they’re different.

1st madara didn't shrink anything.... teh ninjas tools were already there(its when tobi sealed them inside juubi becuz they had kiyubi chakra i think) ...Madara just spitted them out..plus u have no evidence that they shrunk or something like that...MADARA JUST SPITED THEM OUT...

2nd- naruto manga has its own logic fiction and rules (altho kishi sometimes does break teh rules he set in naruto logic) ...

3rd choji father also do this kind of shape manipulation when he makes himself bigger..

4-this jigen shrinking technique is fodder jutsu...proof is when sasuke sharingan saw through it at teh first sight...its a genin jutsu...same to substitution no jusu...

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop fantasize about me like thet...... i respekt ur life choice but leave lakookie out!!!!!!
It’s sad that you don’t respect your own life enough to own up to the truth…how unfortunate.

1st madara didn't shrink anything.... teh ninjas tools were already there(its when tobi sealed them inside juubi becuz they had kiyubi chakra i think) ...Madara just spitted them out..plus u have no evidence that they shrunk or something like that...MADARA JUST SPITED THEM OUT...

2nd- naruto manga has its own logic fiction and rules (altho kishi sometimes does break teh rules he set in naruto logic) ...

3rd choji father also do this kind of shape manipulation when he makes himself bigger..

4-this jigen shrinking technique is fodder jutsu...proof is when sasuke sharingan saw through it at teh first sight...its a genin jutsu...same to substitution no jusu...
-Madara shrunk the contents of the Juubi by becoming its Jinchuriki. Obviously they were shrunken because they came out of a human-sized mouth. The lines around the tools and the SFX kanji signaled their return to normal size. Save the fanfic.

-Irrelevant; Kishimofo is no longer in charge.

-Himself and things that are attached to him, but not foreign objects.

-While Sasuke is a fodder, the technique isn’t. It also took Sasuke 4-5 times after seeing it in action to learn what was happening. Stop the “at first sight” fanfic.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s sad that you don’t respect your own life enough to own up to the truth…how unfortunate.

-Madara shrunk the contents of the Juubi by becoming its Jinchuriki. Obviously they were shrunken because they came out of a human-sized mouth. The lines around the tools and the SFX kanji signaled their return to normal size. Save the fanfic.

-Irrelevant; Kishimofo is no longer in charge.

-Himself and things that are attached to him, but not foreign objects.

-While Sasuke is a fodder, the technique isn’t. It also took Sasuke 4-5 times after seeing it in action to learn what was happening. Stop the “at first sight” fanfic.
u need to teach ur brain some logic manners...also u r a weak debater..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when infinite tsukiyomi hit this planet i hope ur dream can be change...so ur not dreaming of lakookie with ur haram thoughts....

How dare you insult Kakooli!!!
ur getting punished for not tefending me quicker.........

its like u admiting teh love of feet smelling and u r asking other pipole to respekt that in same way u r respekting their lifes..
evidence=><believance!!!!!

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u need to teach ur brain some logic manners...also u r a weak debater..
Ironic coming from the guy that couldn’t debate against what was typed there. Lol don’t worry, I’m always here to put you in your place. 😉

How dare you insult Kakooli!!!

OT: Honestly, I don't think Jigen's jutsu is all that special/powerful. Really don't see why you would have to become a sage or gain some super-powers just to shrink yourself up, but I suppose it's apparently a "dangerous" jutsu because it managed to cause Naruto and Sasuke a lot of trouble (ridiculous).

Madara most probably can, but it doesn't suit his fighting style.
Kakooli doesn’t respect himself, therefore you shouldn’t respect him; It’s only fair.

Objectively speaking it really is a powerful technique. Naruto wasn’t even able to sense Jigen’s location so clearly all other ninjas wouldn’t be able to (excluding probably Karin, Madara, and Tobirama). Look how easily he caught Naruto and Sasuke off guard at the end of their battle. I don’t think anyone could argue against the usefulness of that ability. Hopefully his only ability isn’t just growing/shrinking things, remember what he did with that table and food when Delta kicked over the original table.

when infinite tsukiyomi hit this planet i hope ur dream can be change...so ur not dreaming of lakookie with ur haram thoughts....
I hope you finally accept yourself so that you don’t have to be ashamed of how much you like men’s feet and nether regions.

Ya’ know it’s funny, not only do you copy @minamoto’s ignorant typing format, you both can’t accept yourselves. Refer to the spoiler:

if i were a japanese gurl i swear i would give him free hugs and even become his sexy gf..

Welp, failures on both ends of the spectrum. Or rather you’re both on the spectrum lol.

The objects did that by themselves, it wasn't Madara.
I literally said that in the OP lol, read carefully dear boy.

Aside from that though, the point is the objects had been shrunken then they returned to normal size due to Madara spitting them out, which is just as Sasuke had described of Jigen’s technique:

I hope that cleared things up…even if I just reiterated what was already in the OP lol.

he dont understand he is hammerheaded..
Another spectrum move, smh. You never disappoint, that’s for sure. :lmao:

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol look at teh chapter 37 and stop ambaracing urself...

sasuke enters at page 10 ....page 22 he swallows teh bait for first time...at page 25 he quikly saw through jigen's fodder technique..page 28 he explais what he saw...

-now dont waste my time again or ima call lemanin who already soloed u countless times in section of debate..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol look at teh chapter 37 and stop ambaracing urself...

sasuke enters at page 10 ....page 22 he swallows teh bait for first time...at page 25 he quikly saw through jigen's fodder technique..page 28 he explais what he saw...

-now dont waste my time again or ima call lemanin who already soloed u countless times in section of debate..
Lmfao I’ll assist you with your suicide so count along with me all of the times that Sasuke had seen Jigen’s technique in action, failure. 😉 All from chapter 37

First :

Second:

Third:

Fourth:
Finally he realized:

So essentially, you exposed yourself as fanfic addict. Now answer was it at “first-sight” or did it take him “4-5 times” after seeing it action to deduce Jigen’s ability? 🤔😂 Good talk, now put that leash back on, dog.

@Melanin, come pick up your dog; he’s a little bruised but he’ll live if he doesn’t kill himself.

Attachments

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I’ll assist you with your suicide so count along with me all of the times that Sasuke had seen Jigen’s technique in action, failure. 😉 All from chapter 37

First :

Second:

Third:

Fourth:
Finally he realized:

So essentially, you exposed yourself as fanfic addict. Now answer was it at “first-sight” or did it take him “4-5 times” after seeing it action to deduce Jigen’s ability? 🤔😂 Good talk, now put that leash back on, dog.

@Melanin, come pick up your dog; he’s a little bruised but he’ll live if he doesn’t kill himself.
u r dumber then i thought look at the second scan u send there's sasuke exlamation mark next to his eye(wich i refered in my previous comment as page 25)...he started seeing through it...u baka baka baka.......also its fun how u count every page as a one sasuke try to reach ur 5 bs answers ..

also lemanin is a girl....a girl soloed ur whole AB career..

Reactions: Melanin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u r dumber then i thought look at the second scan u send there's sasuke exlamation mark next to his eye(wich i refered in my previous comment as page 25)...he started seeing through it...u baka baka baka.......also its fun how u count every page as a one sasuke try to reach ur 5 bs answers ..

also lemanin is a girl....a girl soloed ur whole AB career..
:lmao:
Lmfao you retard, the second scan is when Sasuke decided to start examining Jigen’s moves to deduce his technique. So I ask you the question again.

It’s hilarious how ignorantly condescending you tried to be; lmfao seriously you of all people 😂😂😂. Also I know Melanin’s a woman, and how exactly did she solo me when she hasn’t even commented here? Oh right, that was the part of you that’s on the spectrum talking.
:lmao:

Edit:
Wait, did you think I was disrespecting Melanin!? Lmfao how rich, you’re as dumb as ever. Please don’t change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melanin