Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No prob. Now, tell me what you know about the mighty Earth release?
Earth release or Doton, is one of the primary elements available in the canon to some and within this RP to almost all. Being one of the primary elements it has unique strengths and weaknesses among it's fellow elements. Being weak to lightning as the vibrations caused by lightning jutsu and the fact that most earth contains conductive minerals will cause the earth to be destroyed by lightning with relative ease. On the flip side of the elemental scale, earth is strong against water, due to it's porous and absorbent nature it can withstand most water jutsu, the superior structure of earth allows it to weather the force behind most water jutsu additionally.

Earth techniques have considerable versatility with in the canon series, from creating earthen structures to increasing and decreasing the weight of objects. Creating muddy swamps and even causing petrification in targets. Usually most earth jutsu involve using the snake handseal or slamming ones hands upon the ground while molding the required chakra. Earth release can be used in conjunction with water or fire to alter the state of the earth to behave in a more liquid fashion and in terms of special abilities such as kekkei genkai and kekkei tota and even kekkei mora earth is an integral component of several. Such as lava release, crystal release, dust release, magnet release and explosion release.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent. Now to show you Doton in action..

*Uses his doton chakra to create a chair that he sits in*

OK, what you just saw was your most basic version of Earth release. Molding your chakra thru your body, concentrate on doton's nature and change the chakra's nature to doton. Then using chakra control, you send the molded chakra into the ground and manipulate it into basic shapes like pillars, shields, or basic tools. As you can see, I wanted a nifty seat so I made one for myself. Why don't you try it out, or your gonna be standing for a while..

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes sensei, right away.

Orochimaru states having listened to his sensei's instructions. He begins by molding chakra in to his body, focusing on the characteristics of earth based chakra, he would then begin to expel his chakra from his body through the soles of his feet in to the earth below, attempting this several times before gaining the ability to feel his chakra in the earth below him and slowly begin to manipulate it he would cause a small earthen bench to begin to raise from the earth below, the ground cracking and creaking as it raised up to his posterior height. Before sitting atop it with a successful smile. Taking this a step further he continued by causing pillars to raise in his vicinity, both blunt and tipped. Before causing replica's of the sword of Kusanagi to raise from the earth also.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, here take this..
*tosses a chunk of rock to you to catch*
This next jutsu is very under used imo, using your doton chakra that you just learned to mold, use shape manipulation to turn it into a staff that can be used for melee attacks, or tossed at someone like a javelin with pretty decent accuracy. A variation lets you create several staffs and chuck them, but with less accuracy. However, you'll be using the first version for THIS! Defend yourself or suffer the consequences!..
*Jumps straight into the air, a sword of water appearing forming in my hands that I bring straight downwards in a 2 handed strike..*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, here take this..
*tosses a chunk of rock to you to catch*
This next jutsu is very under used imo, using your doton chakra that you just learned to mold, use shape manipulation to turn it into a staff that can be used for melee attacks, or tossed at someone like a javelin with pretty decent accuracy. A variation lets you create several staffs and chuck them, but with less accuracy. However, you'll be using the first version for THIS! Defend yourself or suffer the consequences!..
*Jumps straight into the air, a sword of water appearing forming in my hands that I bring straight downwards in a 2 handed strike..*

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short (Mid on throw)
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
Orochimaru catches the piece of rock that his sensei throws to him, listening to his explanation of the technique. Gauging an understanding of what type of chakra control and manipulation would be required to use this jutsu, Orochimaru is interested to attempt it, and it seems his desire was about to become reality though not under the conditions he would have chosen ideally. Watching as his sempai leaps in to the air forming what appeared to be a sword made of the suiton element, under any normal circumstances Orochimaru would have been very impressed that his sempai was capable of making a solid blade from a liquid element, that would require very fine chakra control usually. But in this situation Orochimaru had to act fast and defend himself. Spreading both his legs slightly apart, Orochimaru would center his gravity moving his right leg to the rear and keeping his left leg forwards, the toes of his left foot pointing straight and his right leg turned to the side to promote great balance. While doing so Orochimaru is focusing and building the chakra inside his body before expelling it through his hand taking control of the rock he holds using his chakra control to will the rock to be shaped and altered to serve his purpose, by manipulating the rock Orochimaru would create something akin to a simple spearhead on a meter long shaft, the head of the spear was angled in the same way that an arrow was. In the sense that it could pierce the body easily but removing it the same way it entered was nigh on impossible. The spear would form just in the nick of time as his sensei was falling upon him with a powerful two handed strike, however striking from the air would most likely make deflecting the strike easier, provided his sempai could not run on the air it would mean he had no center of gravity, with this in mind Orochimaru would raise the spear above his head with both hands in a slightly diagonal fashion angled to his left and his sempai's right, upon catching the strike on the spear shaft, Orochimaru would pull his left hand backwards whilst pushing his right forwards, the action of this motion would deflect the blade along the length of the spear and possibly knock his sempai off balance, at which point Orochimaru would take a full step backwards using the length and range of the spear to his advantage pointing at his sempai's chest, awaiting his response.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The spear pointed at his chest, Vegeta smiles and takes a step back.

Hmph, impressive. Seems your experienced in combat after all.

Makes 2 clones

OK, now that you've gotten that down I want you to try this out. Concentrate your doton chakra into your arm, this time you will create the earth for your technique using your own chakra instead of an existing piece of earth. You will mold it into a ring of rocks that you chuck at your opponent, like this!

Flings the ring of rocks at one of his clones poofing it away as it strikes

Now, you try it out on my other clone.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release: Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru lets out a little grin as his sempai acknowledges his talent. Listening to his next instruction, Orochimaru discards his earthen spear. Instead focusing his chakra internally. He tries to focus on the element of earth and what creates it, earth is powerful solid matter compressed and porous. So Orochimaru would focus his chakra on these traits of the earth forcing the raw chakra through his body in to his arm. First forming a small rock roughly the size of his fist and repeating the process keeping the rocks airborne through his chakra control as he does so. Eventually he would have formed five levitating rocks around his body. Before focusing his chakra control and thrusting the rocks forward one at a time in repeating fashion with high speed, using the five rocks to form a star shaped attack as they fly. A single rock aimed at the clones head. Two aimed at his torso, one upper and one lower. The final two are aimed at the clones knees in an attempt to disperse the clone forcefully.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gooowd goooowd..
*wrings hands excessively*

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
A couple seals and your off and running, after making multiple sections of rock move around your opponent you form two sections that smash your enemy. Make sure to note the range before use of course, least you be crushed as well.
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.
As you can see, a few ups and a few downs. Sure, hiding under the ground is all fun and games till your opponent makes a swamp lol So to avoid meta gaming its best to make sure you are not seen entering the ground. Nice that C rank earth can be used while under there allowing you to plan your sneak attack even better.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
Always good for piercing the legs of your ally, I mean enemy xD. Nice and quick to use, and even passes thru less dense objects...like humans for instance lol.

OK, break these down for me please

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gooowd goooowd..
*wrings hands excessively*

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
Range: Mid/Long
Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
A couple seals and your off and running, after making multiple sections of rock move around your opponent you form two sections that smash your enemy. Make sure to note the range before use of course, least you be crushed as well.
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.
As you can see, a few ups and a few downs. Sure, hiding under the ground is all fun and games till your opponent makes a swamp lol So to avoid meta gaming its best to make sure you are not seen entering the ground. Nice that C rank earth can be used while under there allowing you to plan your sneak attack even better.
(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.
Always good for piercing the legs of your ally, I mean enemy xD. Nice and quick to use, and even passes thru less dense objects...like humans for instance lol.

OK, break these down for me please
Apologies on the delayed reply.

Bedrock Coffin is a jutsu that causes the earth around the opponents vicinity to rise up around them in a 360 degree radius before enclosing on them and crushing them. It's a move that's more useful at long ranges and can be very useful for trapping opponents or covering their field of vision momentarily as a distraction whilst you engage a more powerful technique.

Hiding like a mole seems like a technique with limited battle applications, due to it requiring you to physically dig through the soft earth however it could be useful against an opponent who lacks sensory if you were to block him from seeing you and then use a clone technique while hiding the real you underground where you could not be located and eventually surprise attack him while he combats your clone.

Stone spikes seems like a very fast and powerful technique that can be quite hard to counter if we go on the manga evidence since unlike most jutsu of earth nature this one doesn't seem to shake or rattle the earth or split it upon forming, instead it seemingly turns the earth itself in to the spikes by altering the top layer of the earth directly.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, going forwards I will hold off on the explaining the jutsu to you part. Seems redundant to explain it just to have someone repeat basically exactly what I said anyways lol. I will post the jutsu, you break it down to me. Tell me about it, how it's good or bad or what you'd use it for, like a combo you have in mind or whatnot. I just need to know you truly understand how the jutsu works. I will add my 2 cents and also answer any questions you have about the jutsu. M'kay? Alright, moving forward..
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, going forwards I will hold off on the explaining the jutsu to you part. Seems redundant to explain it just to have someone repeat basically exactly what I said anyways lol. I will post the jutsu, you break it down to me. Tell me about it, how it's good or bad or what you'd use it for, like a combo you have in mind or whatnot. I just need to know you truly understand how the jutsu works. I will add my 2 cents and also answer any questions you have about the jutsu. M'kay? Alright, moving forward..
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
Damage Points: N/A (up to 60)
Descripton: The user will do one hand seal and cause nearby earth structures (either natural occurring ones on the field (such as cave ceilings, cliffs, etc), man made (buildings, etc) or jutsu made (up to C-Rank active structures)) to collapse and fall. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock and dislodge any vulnerable or sensitive spots, causing the structure to collapse. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside. The damage depends on the size of the cavern or rock lodging above or nearby the target and not on the amount of chakra used which doesn't need to be high. A large cave with a thick ceiling can easily do the physical damage equivalent to an A-Rank technique but due to the damage not being focused or chakra fueled, its also easily defendable.
That does seem like a better option than the repetition. Okay so the first jutsu world shaking. By channeling chakra from my body in to the earth, I would cause the earth to begin to shake and tremble knocking anyone around me off balance and possibly knocking them over completely. From the looks of it the jutsu would be very helpful if someone was directing a small beam like attack towards you, you could use the earth shaking to knock their aim off. Additionally if someone was charging towards you it might prove helpful the faster one would be moving the more off balance they would become during this technique, meaning it would probably make them fall over halting their momentum.

The second jutsu does seem to have similar applications to the first in regards to halting a charging opponents momentum. By spitting the mud on to the ground in front of a charging opponent they could be knocked to the floor and unable to move I assume due to the sticky nature of the mudshot. Additionally shooting a target in the face will blind them completely for some time, could be used to initiate the before mentioned combo of clone and hiding like a mole after the mud had struck the opponents face.

The third is I believe the technique that was used to crush Obito. The user would be inside an earthen structure with the opponent or would have just trapped the opponent inside one. An interesting thing is that the jutsu is more damaging depending on the size of the structure caused to collapse. I.E a giant cave big enough to summon large summons inside would most likely cause an A ranked level of damage making this a very fast and dangerous technique depending on location. Even if the collapse can cause A rank damage however it can still be defended easily since it's a C rank jutsu.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, keep it up just like that. Moving on..
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, keep it up just like that. Moving on..
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars to rise from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like prison of rock.
The first, that jutsu belongs to the third hokage I believe. It can be used directly from another source of mud, such as the swamp of the underworld but is usually formed from the earth flow river technique, if used with a fire technique it can create a fire earth combo that is for all intents and purposes lava, making this a very useful technique overall.

The earth flow river, mentioned above is part of the third hokages combination against the first and second edo'd kages. It's a very useful technique for altering the battlefield in to mud and creating a source for the above jutsu, additionally it's great for countering water techniques as the mud will still be earth based and overpower the water making more watery mud. It's a good terrain control technique for the most part since it's not directly harmful really.

This third one is good for trapping opponents in a prison, then possibly following up with the last jutsu to cause the prison like structure to collapse on them. Overall though it's not a great move since it lacks any damaging ability though in some scenarios it could be used to defend the user or trap an enemy summoning or clone for a brief period of time.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. I forgot how much I liked the Third vs Oro battle. And I feel the same way about the last jutsu, kinda useless at least battle wise. Moving on..
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one sounds very cool but it is a little impractical in my opinion though it could have some applications if used correctly for example after ripping the earth up your opponent's view of you will be obscured allowing you to possibly fire a jutsu through the back end of the earth for a surprise attack. I honestly don't have much to say about the latter two in comparison because they seem for all intents and purposes improved versions of two previous techniques. The first is an easier to perform version of the mmud flow river and the second is a better version of the hiding like a mole technique.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much what they are, and with UPFT you can't even sense what's happening above ground very well. A couple better ways to accomplish this effect imo. Moving on.
(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one seemed like it could be great until I read it does no damage and that note at the bottom says it can't be used to make people fall in to the fissure. Now I'm failing to see any use for that in battle. So I don't have much to say about it lol.

Second one seems like a more advanced version of the last earth shaking one though it seems harder to initiate too. It could be useful for knocking someone over or destroying low ranked earthen defenses, perhaps it could also be useful against those using taijutsu or weapon based techniques that rely on stable footing and even ground.

Third one is pretty basic, surround your fist in stone and punch someone. Good for enhancing taijutsu or punching through solid defenses or perhaps even blocking certain water based jutsu if used quickly enough. Overall these three are pretty simple not a great deal of special stuff I can see.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one seemed like it could be great until I read it does no damage and that note at the bottom says it can't be used to make people fall in to the fissure. Now I'm failing to see any use for that in battle. So I don't have much to say about it lol.

Second one seems like a more advanced version of the last earth shaking one though it seems harder to initiate too. It could be useful for knocking someone over or destroying low ranked earthen defenses, perhaps it could also be useful against those using taijutsu or weapon based techniques that rely on stable footing and even ground.

Third one is pretty basic, surround your fist in stone and punch someone. Good for enhancing taijutsu or punching through solid defenses or perhaps even blocking certain water based jutsu if used quickly enough. Overall these three are pretty simple not a great deal of special stuff I can see.
Pretty much I agree with all you said. The 3rd I like for obvious reasons lol. Moving on.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

(Doton: Dōka Iwa fubuki) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Blizzard
Description: After performing the Assimilate All Creation Technique to fuse with an object, the user controls the rocks that make up their "body" and shoot the rocks at the target.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand