Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just finished watching Star Wars to the end and it was really a spectacular movie, this is the 1st time i watch it from the beggining not from the 3rd and till the 1st movie xD.

I was really suprised when i saw the end of the movie where , Yoda,Obi wan and Anakin are standing there and smiling to Luke, but Anakin is the same anakin as in the newest movies and the movie was made ages ago, when i saw the old Anakin i tought it was really him but Lukas really planed everything.

The sketch was originaly meant that Yoda is smiling but i couldnt find a good refferance of him smiling.

You must be registered for see images

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Epic! star wars is the best series of films ever!
hah actually it is, i never really knew how the movie was awesome cause i 1st watched the 3rd,4th and 5th movies but when i watched all of them together everything made sense and it was really great.

Actually last night i had a debate about SW with a friend that lasted over an hour and there were 2 other friends siting at the same table and they were just out of words cause they never saw the movie xd

Cifer , how Reddy image, READY IMAGE ?

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

i mean, u cut the reddy parts of yoda, and made one difrent image? or did u actualy draw all those details, eyes, mouth, ears and so on

MihawK

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well dude not bad but i can surely say for 100% that eyes,nose and mouth are cutouts from different image i can see the circle outline edges :D

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well dude not bad but i can surely say for 100% that eyes,nose and mouth are cutouts from different image i can see the circle outline edges :D
lol how can you see something i cant xD, the only thing that looks like lines is the texture image i applyed on the image (paper texture and i blured it on some parts)

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're wondering why the Anakin at the end look like the one in the 3rd it's because Lucas remastered his old movie to add the new Anakin xd

If you look at a very old version of the film, you'll see the real Anakin, look here: