Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The eyes will reveal their purpose and potential in time. They, like mine, glimpse a certain portion of cosmic truth. As for your weapon..." Solomon paused for a moment wondering how to proceed. "Humanity is in your hands. With that weapon you can sever your dependence on the gods. There are those that believe the same thing - find them, they can develop your weapon further. They reside in the Outer Lands, a place lost to humanity for thousands of years." Solomon turned to leave Isabella. No doubt they'd meet again.

LLM
Isabella watched as Solomon picked up the massive bone gun and simply left. It mattered not, she had not more business to deal with him. She lingered behind for a while, before going up towards the surface, where she picked up on a very familiar chakra.

Mirabelle...

She voiced, as she reached her friends' place.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Isabella watched as Solomon picked up the massive bone gun and simply left. It mattered not, she had not more business to deal with him. She lingered behind for a while, before going up towards the surface, where she picked up on a very familiar chakra.

Mirabelle...

She voiced, as she reached her friends' place.
Mirabelle was idly walking around, seemingly lost in her own world for a moment. It was however a reality, she wasn’t in her own world, not one bit. One thing she did notice however, is that her communications scroll was lit for some time. She just didn’t have the desire to answer it, until now. As she opened the scroll, she saw it was from Emiya. He was wondering what the hell was going on – the maiden couldn’t tell him honestly, but she simply wrote back.

It seems Isabella might have founded Neferian on her own…but alas she didn’t reach out to me. I don’t know what happened, I’m still in search of her…I’ll keep you notified” she finished the message, until she heard a voice appear behind of her. It sounded, wounded and hurt but she was very familiar with it, as she turned to meet Isabella’s presence. “What did you do…” she said, almost ready to pounce at her friend. “What happened and WHY ARE THERE SOULS ROAMING AROUND LIKE THIS?! PEOPLE ARE DEAD RIGHT NOW…UGHHHH!” she breathed out blue flames from her mouth, towards the skies. She was furious at her friend, but at the same time she couldn’t be too mad at her.

She shouldn’t have let her go on her own anyways from the start. She sighed, as she looked at Isabella with a look for concern, seeing as her clothing was torn and ragged. “I’m sorry…I just…” she placed her hand on her head, “been having a rough time here too…” she said.

@Imperfect

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle was idly walking around, seemingly lost in her own world for a moment. It was however a reality, she wasn’t in her own world, not one bit. One thing she did notice however, is that her communications scroll was lit for some time. She just didn’t have the desire to answer it, until now. As she opened the scroll, she saw it was from Emiya. He was wondering what the hell was going on – the maiden couldn’t tell him honestly, but she simply wrote back.

It seems Isabella might have founded Neferian on her own…but alas she didn’t reach out to me. I don’t know what happened, I’m still in search of her…I’ll keep you notified” she finished the message, until she heard a voice appear behind of her. It sounded, wounded and hurt but she was very familiar with it, as she turned to meet Isabella’s presence. “What did you do…” she said, almost ready to pounce at her friend. “What happened and WHY ARE THERE SOULS ROAMING AROUND LIKE THIS?! PEOPLE ARE DEAD RIGHT NOW…UGHHHH!” she breathed out blue flames from her mouth, towards the skies. She was furious at her friend, but at the same time she couldn’t be too mad at her.

She shouldn’t have let her go on her own anyways from the start. She sighed, as she looked at Isabella with a look for concern, seeing as her clothing was torn and ragged. “I’m sorry…I just…” she placed her hand on her head, “been having a rough time here too…” she said.

@Imperfect
Mission start

Break another layer of one's shell

Isabella's mind was clear, when she looked at her friend. She had approached her multiple times, so much so that her usual smirk was already on full display even before she called out to Mirabelle. But there was a small seed of a pit in her stomach.

Isabella's mind was clear, when she called out her friend. The glistening rays of morning dawn fused with the droplets of sweat from Mirabelle's earlier endeavour. Even without her Doujutsu, it was clear to Isabella that something had changed in her, most likely related to her path as a Jinchuuriki. She felt elated, as her mouth twisted to sarcastically say something. Yet the seed grew into a pit in her stomach, and she stopped.

Isabella's mind was clear, when Mirabelle's rage glared at her. Isabella's began to contest her friend's tirade, for her pride would not allow someone to just reprimand her like that. She had faced one of the most powerful beings in the world all by herself. ALL by herself. Her rage was shone in her eyes, as the Eyes of Hatred pierced through her burgandy iris, and spit daggers at her friend. Her friend, which was sad, and enraged. Her friend which was sad, and alone... her friend which had seemed to have made some sort of resolution. Isabella's stomach felt heavy.

Isabella's mind was clear, as her stomach felt heavy. As she looked past the mask of rage to see her friend for the first time in a long time. As she ran through the words that had populated her mind: Guilt, Loss, Loneliness, Betrayal. She felt the same sadness in her friend's eyes. And then, it was all Isabella could see. Her smirk dropped, and her chest heaved. The emotions she mirrored into herself were something that Isabella had already been feeling.

Isabella's mind was not clear anymore, and her stomach weighed a ton. She didn't know if she was angry or sad. Isabella didn't even know if she was mirroring Mirabelle's emotions, or if she was projecting her own. Guilt, Loss, Loneliness, Betrayal, Sadness... and Powerlessness, utter powerlessness. Mirabelle had approached Isabella, but, by then, Isabella was not listening to anything.

And then. Isabella broke down, and grabbed her friend, burying her head in Mirabelle's bosom. Her pearly hands wrapped around Mirabelle's back in a hug that had never come before, and most likely would never come again. Mirabelle had stopped talking then, and they stood in silence for quite a while, in a hug that felt forever.

Isabella's mind was not clear. But her stomach was light once more.

Mission End

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mission start

Break another layer of one's shell

Isabella's mind was clear, when she looked at her friend. She had approached her multiple times, so much so that her usual smirk was already on full display even before she called out to Mirabelle. But there was a small seed of a pit in her stomach.

Isabella's mind was clear, when she called out her friend. The glistening rays of morning dawn fused with the droplets of sweat from Mirabelle's earlier endeavour. Even without her Doujutsu, it was clear to Isabella that something had changed in her, most likely related to her path as a Jinchuuriki. She felt elated, as her mouth twisted to sarcastically say something. Yet the seed grew into a pit in her stomach, and she stopped.

Isabella's mind was clear, when Mirabelle's rage glared at her. Isabella's began to contest her friend's tirade, for her pride would not allow someone to just reprimand her like that. She had faced one of the most powerful beings in the world all by herself. ALL by herself. Her rage was shone in her eyes, as the Eyes of Hatred pierced through her burgandy iris, and spit daggers at her friend. Her friend, which was sad, and enraged. Her friend which was sad, and alone... her friend which had seemed to have made some sort of resolution. Isabella's stomach felt heavy.

Isabella's mind was clear, as her stomach felt heavy. As she looked past the mask of rage to see her friend for the first time in a long time. As she ran through the words that had populated her mind: Guilt, Loss, Loneliness, Betrayal. She felt the same sadness in her friend's eyes. And then, it was all Isabella could see. Her smirk dropped, and her chest heaved. The emotions she mirrored into herself were something that Isabella had already been feeling.

Isabella's mind was not clear anymore, and her stomach weighed a ton. She didn't know if she was angry or sad. Isabella didn't even know if she was mirroring Mirabelle's emotions, or if she was projecting her own. Guilt, Loss, Loneliness, Betrayal, Sadness... and Powerlessness, utter powerlessness. Mirabelle had approached Isabella, but, by then, Isabella was not listening to anything.

And then. Isabella broke down, and grabbed her friend, burying her head in Mirabelle's bosom. Her pearly hands wrapped around Mirabelle's back in a hug that had never come before, and most likely would never come again. Mirabelle had stopped talking then, and they stood in silence for quite a while, in a hug that felt forever.

Isabella's mind was not clear. But her stomach was light once more.

Mission End
Mirabelle couldn’t explain it – it was quite a shock at first to not hear Isabella’s immediate response but instead…silence. It pierced through whatever little rage radiated in Mirabelle’s heart, but before she can say anymore…Isabella buried herself into Mirabelle. The warmth of the woman, it sent shivers down her spine as it was the first time in…forever since she’s embraced someone. The last person, it was Chise…and she can tell Chise is going to be upset with her the next time they met. However that was slated to happen some other time, right now it was between these two. “I see…” was all the words she can utter, as she wrapped her arms around her friend. “It’s ok…everything is going to be ok…” she uttered. Small tears pooled up near her eyes, as she gently spoke. “You aren’t alone…not anymore. I know you have a bit of a…knack for causing trouble but…we cant win the war alone. So please, don’t forget whose been by your side since you came back…” she said. The Nibi was quiet in its mental prison, but it was intrigued by the nature of these human hearts.

Tch, just when I thought I could sway a bit more…” it thought to itself, but alas the ploy was dented at its core. A slight piece of Mirabelle’s humanity was restored, but there still remained a pit within. “When you’re ready to talk, just tell me what happened…” she asked her friend to do, the anger subsiding.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle couldn’t explain it – it was quite a shock at first to not hear Isabella’s immediate response but instead…silence. It pierced through whatever little rage radiated in Mirabelle’s heart, but before she can say anymore…Isabella buried herself into Mirabelle. The warmth of the woman, it sent shivers down her spine as it was the first time in…forever since she’s embraced someone. The last person, it was Chise…and she can tell Chise is going to be upset with her the next time they met. However that was slated to happen some other time, right now it was between these two. “I see…” was all the words she can utter, as she wrapped her arms around her friend. “It’s ok…everything is going to be ok…” she uttered. Small tears pooled up near her eyes, as she gently spoke. “You aren’t alone…not anymore. I know you have a bit of a…knack for causing trouble but…we cant win the war alone. So please, don’t forget whose been by your side since you came back…” she said. The Nibi was quiet in its mental prison, but it was intrigued by the nature of these human hearts.

Tch, just when I thought I could sway a bit more…” it thought to itself, but alas the ploy was dented at its core. A slight piece of Mirabelle’s humanity was restored, but there still remained a pit within. “When you’re ready to talk, just tell me what happened…” she asked her friend to do, the anger subsiding.
Isabella pulled herself from Mirabelle and looked towards the West.

The winds are changing and the West will soon open. Nefarian has shattered the Domain of Soul and Human Condition. Only one more Domain is left and I think the answer to that lies outwards. Mirabelle, we should go to Keishi.

LLM