Japanese Dub of DBZ SUCKS!!

godemperor307

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know nothing about what it means to act, or have believable emotions in a role.
japanese dub was perfect.
if it had annoying actors, then the dub did too. the dub was far far more annoying and ear gratingly bad.
japanese dub does suck compared to english
japanese dub is a well acted emotional masterpiece. english dub is lazy garbage that took a shit on toriyamas work
so when i rewatched it in dub, it made alot of voices much better, especially gokus. since he is a 30 year old man not a 5 year old girl.
every dub voice is beyond pathetic and awful.
the japanese actors put real effort and emotion into their roles. goku sounds like a child because symbolically he is a child.

also the dub fuked up too on that front. freeza's male. gohan should not sound like a 10 year old chainsmoker when hes 4.
What are you on? Vegeta's Dub voice was the best out of everyone and it's waaaaaaaay better than sub.
what horseshit. japanese vegeta was badass but regal.
dub vegeta just sounds like he has throat cancer and rage issues.
But I agree, Goku/Gohan/Goten have the worst voice possible...
masako nozawa is an award winning legend.
she shits on any no name dub actor.

you, i cant belive these japanese destroyed the ultimate manga/anime with thier awful voices.

english dub is the way you watch DBZ
i cant believe these english americans destroyed toeis masterpiece with their awful voices.
japanese dub is perfect, with amazing emotion and music.

hat are Japan thinking? Giving Gohan Goku Goten the EXACT same voice,
yeah and? theres enough of a difference in them that they are unique.

, it makes zero sense, Goku Gohan Goten(GT) Badassness are gone with this ugly high annoying voice, Dragon ball Z is the only anime where the Englsih Dub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Japansese Dub
so japanese dub has 3 bad acting roles?
the ENTIRE english dub has zero quality terrible bullshit acting and voices, its a travesty that destroyed what was a good anime and shit on toriyama's work.
every dub voice was ugly, boring and annoying