123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are Japan thinking? Giving Gohan Goku Goten the EXACT same voice, The voice is soooo high for Growns ups, it makes zero sense, Goku Gohan Goten(GT) Badassness are gone with this ugly high annoying voice, Dragon ball Z is the only anime where the Englsih Dub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Japansese Dub

Who agrees?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not too fond of it either but that's because I grew up watching the English Dub version so of course I'm gonna have a problem when I hearing my favorite characters talking different, especially since the voices are a tad high pitch at times.

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i 100% agree with you, i cant belive these japanese destroyed the ultimate manga/anime with thier awful voices.

english dub is the way you watch DBZ

Reactions: scorezor

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realize that the original dragonball z voice actors for people like Gohan, goku etc were done by females yes? That would be why they are so high pitched.

But nonetheless I do agree with you. I grew up on the english dubbed so naturally I would find it hard to swallow watching someone with a deep manly voice like englished dubbed Goku suddenly be voiced by a higher pitch female vocal talent.

Αizen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao yeah, I first watched Dbz in english dub.
So when I watched the Japanese original version and heard there voices I was like Wtf is this?

Netferarri

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if u don't like , it , then don't watch it , okay? okay.
So? He's just posting critics. Everyone is allowed to do that, you don't say "just quit it" for a dude posting a lil criticism. lmao.

OT: I don't personally like it either. Well that's because I grew up on the dub, I did however watch the freiza saga subbed, the reason being was it didn't air on TV anymore, So i was forced to buy a DVD of a couple of seasons which were are all subbed.

IMO frieza sounds way better in the sub tbh.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes japanese dub does suck compared to english, the problem is, when i first started watching dragon ball, i watched the entire dragon ball, dragon ball z and dragon ball GT only in japanese sub, because i didnt know there was a english dub version at that time. so when i rewatched it in dub, it made alot of voices much better, especially gokus. since he is a 30 year old man not a 5 year old girl.