Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's nothing to base it on since we have no way to compare the impact force of G4 Luffy and Jacks attacks. Just because Luffy's the MC doesn't mean we won't have characters who can hit harder than him. How do we know Jack doesn't have equivalent impact in his hits, Kata was able to match G4? You're basing your assumption of a complete unknown.
Who said anything about luffy being the mc making his hits harder? Dont put words in my mouth annoying asf

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said anything about luffy being the mc making his hits harder? Dont put words in my mouth annoying asf
Then don't say ambiguous things open for interpretation. Why bring up Luffy's G4 breaking Cracker's biscuits if not trying to imply Jack's hits don't have as much force behind them as G4? Plus we have no confirmation of this and if Jack is Kata's equivalent within the BP then we in fact have evidence to the contrary as Kata was able to match the force of G4. You mentioned G4 Luffy like it's the strongest hit in OP or the only thing capable of breaking his biscuits but it's not.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then don't say ambiguous things open for interpretation. Why bring up Luffy's G4 breaking Cracker's biscuits if not trying to imply Jack's hits don't have as much force behind them as G4? Plus we have no confirmation of this and if Jack is Kata's equivalent within the BP then we in fact have evidence to the contrary as Kata was able to match the force of G4. You mentioned G4 Luffy like it's the strongest hit in OP or the only thing capable of breaking his biscuits but it's not.
Just because you put words in my mouth doesnt mean i said anything open for interpretation. You literally came up with the whole mc hitting hardest thing on your own. Lmfao

You came up with that whole post on your own :lmao:

You please tell me anyone else saw this? Like even if you hate me look at this lmao

And you literally came up with it being the hardest hit on one piece on your own lmao you don't even wanna know where I rank kong gun compared to the likes of gura gura and lava fist

Like hey im chopstick and even though you didnt say any of these things im going to say you did and say you made yourself open for me putting my words in your mouth cause why not hue hue hue

Like tf :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because you put words in my mouth doesnt mean i said anything open for interpretation. You literally came up with the whole mc hitting hardest thing on your own. Lmfao

You came up with that whole post on your own :lmao:

You please tell me anyone else saw this? Like even if you hate me look at this lmao
All this and not a single other reason presented for bringing up Luffy's G4 as a metric for gauging Cracker>Jack.
You must be registered for see images

So again, how is saying cracker>Jack because G4 broke his biscuits not baselessly asserting G4 has a stronger impact than Jack?

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe a team up of some sorts would be necessary. Jack isn't a some random rookie.

On the other hand, i also believe Zoro should defeat him in order to show his true strength after timeskip to us viewers and to show his danger potential to the world, maybe pushing his bounty to 500 million after Wano if he indeeds ends up defeating Jack + for taking part in whats gonna be a big event in Wano Country.
His bounty boost would be much bigger than that if he beat a YC.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I based that off the fact that the storyline still has so much to go and that leaves for more increase of bounties? No? lol...

In that case, my other estimate if he defeats jack , his bounty would be 800-900 million at least.
If Zoro beats Jack then why would his bounty be below Jack?
Jack got 1bil because he is a monster that destroys everything so if Zoro beats such a monster wouldn't he be considered a much greater threat?

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe a team up of some sorts would be necessary. Jack isn't a some random rookie.

On the other hand, i also believe Zoro should defeat him in order to show his true strength after timeskip to us viewers and to show his danger potential to the world, maybe pushing his bounty to 500 million after Wano if he indeeds ends up defeating Jack + for taking part in whats gonna be a big event in Wano Country.
Wano is an isolationist country so even if Zoro defeats Jack, if WG wont know it, how can Zoro's bounty increase? Big News Morgan or Marines has to go to Wano

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I based that off the fact that the storyline still has so much to go and that leaves for more increase of bounties? No? lol...

In that case, my other estimate if he defeats jack , his bounty would be 800-900 million at least.
If Zoro beats Jack then why would his bounty be below Jack?
Jack got 1bil because he is a monster that destroys everything so if Zoro beats such a monster wouldn't he be considered a much greater threat?
Yup if he beats a YC alone then he is a threat similar to a Yonko. We already saw ppl saying Luffy as 5th Yonko since he beat 2 YC. BB also became a Yonko after beating Marco(another YC).
His bounty will be in billions n that could only mean Zoro becoming a top tier guy.
It's still lil early for him n Sanji to reach that stage as that means WG has to declare Luffy as the biggest threat (since he won't become Yonko but he got one of the strongest crew).

Wano is an isolationist country so even if Zoro defeats Jack, if WG wont know it, how can Zoro's bounty increase? Big News Morgan or Marines has to go to Wano
They will probably open borders once Kaido is gone.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy doesnt need to team up with anybody to beat Jack... Like what the hell are some of you even talking about? Some of you guys are like a broken record I swear smh.

Give Jack to Zoro or let the cat and dog get their revenge.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No only person who can take him down is luffy . I suppose the people never watched katakuri fight till now or jack taking down two of the batallion ship , nearly survived the fight against 2 of the high ranked marine fighters also f**king survived zunishas attack. Is he monster ?

Zoro and law are not even close enough yet.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No only person who can take him down is luffy . I suppose the people never watched katakuri fight till now or jack taking down two of the batallion ship , nearly survived the fight against 2 of the high ranked marine fighters also f**king survived zunishas attack. Is he monster ?

With DR feats they probably can't beat him but I seriously doubt they haven't got much stronger since then, and honestly Zoro hasn't showed us everything.

Wouldn't make much sense for Luffy to be Katakuri+ level but then have Law and Zoro be fodder to Jack. I have no proof but I'm going to guess that both of Law and Zoro individually are on Jacks level at least so YC3 level imo due to arc power progression.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@bold

Literally sounds like the perfect opponent for Zoro.. lol

Plus.. just look at this page and tell me it doesn't look like Oda is hinting at Zoro thinking to himself like "this Jack punk isn't a monster that scares me.. he deserves to get cut down"

You must be registered for see images