yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi, as defined in the manga allows the user to twist between illusion and reality for a brief moment. Danzo has been seen using this technique, and posts from several people seem to think that Madara used this jutsu to escape from death at the hands of the 1st hokage.

Izanagi definitely closes the user's eyes when used

Several people seem to think that an eye closes everytime the user escapes death. Isn't it possible that izanagi simply has a time limit, after which the eye closes. This was brought to my attention because of what Karin said here

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Jokey

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think there are both points, on the one hand it has a time limit, on the other hand it ends when to heavily used. danzo loses on the page 15 at least two eyes on 3 or 4 pics, so it cant be just time based.

DemonicBlaze

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its shishis mistake!!! big mistake!!!!!!! because he is lazy! only one chapter each week, bug!
I know kishi have not been the best manga auther lately with the disapointment shippuuden turned out to be :D (dont bite my head of) the plotholes and too many power-ups ruined the manga...
but in his defence i would say do u know how much of time and planing i takes to make a manga every week with all the drawings. :p