Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tis ain't bad, I mean it got RP and an evil plot. :lol Atleast he ain't come back and nominate himself for the RP Hall of Fame like that other ninja.

Also there been fights that got two pages with no RPing so ya'll should jus chill.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tis ain't bad, I mean it got RP and an evil plot. :lol Atleast he ain't come back and nominate himself for the RP Hall of Fame like that other ninja.

Also there been fights that got two pages with no RPing so ya'll should jus chill.
which other ninja? i need names

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XD He might not be able to but trust me it has been done in the past.
Ugh. Is this what 2008 used to be like, this is uncomfortable.
Yes back in the day in order to follow me I required the head of 5 senseis. Xylon completed this task and started training under me. In order to get my Sage title I killed and decapitated all of my Sensei Peers.
Why some of y'all trying to meme? Y'all RP worse than that, just with more words added in.
Let them Meme. Give me a week i'll be right back to my old self dusting off these cob webs!! XD

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
*Through the Dawn rising a seal has finally been broken in a hidden Iwagakure Cave*
You must be registered for see images

*Opens the Legendary Sharingan eye*
Is it really time now.....?

*The Legend then stands brushing all dust off his body armor by bursting a small amount of chakra* ...... *The rested ninja then looks at the bolder with a secret trigram seal on it then quickly does the hand signs Boar, Dragon, and Rat in a blink of an eye. Creating a Loud Bang within the entire hidden stone village* Subtly was never my specialty....

[size=+3]IT IS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO RULE THIS WORLD![/size]
Quoting. I think you broke timeframe. Will vm you.

Reactions: Vegeta