Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get that thread going and tag @Naruto X Hunter so he can read over it, asap.

Aside from the bet, sure, I'll say fillersuke trained Sarada (if he actually trains her). As for being sure, no I wasn't since we have filler novels saying he trained her. There's always a possibility that he could train her in filler. The bet was moreso on a different aspect of training.
In the manga we see Sarada with 3 tomoe Sharingan using Fire ball, Phoenix Flower, & Chidori. If Sasuke is shown training her in these areas in the anime, or is atleast mentioned to have done so with the training being offscreen. Will you acknowledged manga Sasuke? Afterall, at that point they're making it blatantly obvious that he trained her.

@bold No need to say it like that since episode 168 preview literally shows them training.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the manga we see Sarada with 3 tomoe Sharingan using Fire ball, Phoenix Flower, & Chidori. If Sasuke is shown training her in these areas in the anime, or is atleast mentioned to have done so with the training being offscreen. Will you acknowledged manga Sasuke? Afterall, at that point they're making it blatantly obvious that he trained her.

@bold No need to say it like that since episode 168 preview literally shows them training.
She's an MC, if they show him training her in those jutsu outside of existing novels, I'll consider fillersuke having trained her. I think he should also give her his sword so she can stream Chidori and all through it, but that's a seperate matter.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She's an MC, if they show him training her in those jutsu outside of existing novels, I'll consider fillersuke having trained her. I think he should also give her his sword so she can stream Chidori and all through it, but that's a seperate matter.
She currently has 1 tomoe in the anime. She is first revealed to have 3 in the second Sasuke Shinden novel. Where Sasuke trains her in lightning style and advises her on Sharingan, and mangawise she's first shown with 3 against Boro. Where she mentions Sasuke while using Chidori. Everything points toward canon Sasuke training her. The anime (which will adapt the novels and manga) is just filling in what the manga skipped.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She currently has 1 tomoe in the anime. She is first revealed to have 3 in the second Sasuke Shinden novel. Where Sasuke trains her in lightning style and advises her on Sharingan, and mangawise she's first shown with 3 against Boro. Where she mentions Sasuke while using Chidori. Everything points toward canon Sasuke training her. The anime (which will adapt the novels and manga) is just filling in what the manga skipped.
The novel is filler don't even go there, they're all over the place. That mission you're talking about happened after the chunin exams, yet since then there have been 3/4/5 arcs. I don't really watch it and don't care for it enough, tbh. I watched yesterday's episode only for our bet and that's it.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The novel is filler don't even go there, they're all over the place. That mission you're talking about happened after the chunin exams, yet since then there have been 3/4/5 arcs. I don't really watch it and don't care for it enough, tbh. I watched yesterday's episode only for our bet and that's it.
Call it what you want but the manga, anime, and novels are each depicting Sasuke as training her. So you may aswell accept it as truth. The anime can have however many arcs they want after the exams, we still know everything is happening before the Ao stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha