salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would have a point if it was already mentioned in series that Kakashi would train Boruto and Sasuke would Sarada prior to the bet. It wasn't even in this arc.
And the bet starts from next week, yet next week is a continaution of existing content (episdoe 167) so therefore isn't new:lok:

You are backtracking again. Before you were saying you think a new arc will start at 170. Which clearly implies you suddenly decided to start the bet on a new arc. Now you're backtracking because you feel that only episodes 167 & 168 are a threat.

Every episode of an arc is a continuation of the previous. That's why you wanted to start with a new arc since it's less predictable.
Nope that is absolute rubbish otherwise we wouldn't have used manga and new novels. Our bet was limited to specifics any continaution in line with that is what doesn't count. I told you before stop trying to use a general for a specific, since we're discussing specifics (training). The every episode is a contination is a nonsense argument here since we are talking about specifics.:lok:

Nonesense. We already agreed to the bet prior to 167. But as we got closer you got scared. Kept stalling and specifically waited for 167 so you could peek at what happens to better decide what to do. If things went your way you wouldn't be making excuses now.
You're making up more BS. It doesn't matter when we were agreeing the bet, what matters is the start date. And we didn't agree the start date to be epsiode 167, and we agreed it can't be existing material. Since the bet starts on 168 that is the date, and since 168 is a contination of existing material (episode 167) it clearly doesn't count as new content. You can't change those facts even if you're desperate:lok:

Looks like you have no hope in Sasuke training Sarada before Burrito, so you're trying to weasel out of the agreements. You either accept the bet or run away like yohr fave, I've given you more than enough time :grand:

You broke the bet here since @Naruto X Hunter agreed to your next week, and the bet was including filler anime episodes and manga chapters and novels, you can't change the rules after the bet already started.
Nope, it was excluding existing material and continuation from an existing episode isn't new material, it's existing material. These were all part and parcel of the bet, I've not changed anything, I've made my positon clear to avoid any dispute. I'm getting a little tired of repeating everything so that's me out.
Post automatically merged:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, it was excluding existing material and continuation from an existing episode isn't new material, it's existing material. These were all part and parcel of the bet, I've not changed anything, I've made my positon clear to avoid any dispute. I'm getting a little tired of repeating everything so that's me out.
It is, and tell me how your logic doesn't apply to manga chapters.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is, and tell me how your logic doesn't apply to manga chapters.
It isn't, and I've already explained manga chapters in response to your previous questioning, which you're also conveniently ignoring :grand:

I know you're not stupid, so which is it:unsure:

Even @Naruto X Hunter knew that, which is why he tried desperately to start from episode 167. As any continaution of existing material would be discarded as old/existing material. Sadly he tried and failed miserably.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And the bet starts from next week, yet next week is a continaution of existing content (episdoe 167) so therefore isn't new:lok:
No. I already agreed to the bet before you invented the continuation rules after peeking at 167.

Nope that is absolute rubbish otherwise we wouldn't have used manga and new novels. Our bet was limited to specifics any continaution in line with that is what doesn't count. I told you before stop trying to use a general for a specific, since we're discussing specifics (training). The every episode is a contination is a nonsense argument here since we are talking about specifics.:lok:

You're making up more BS. It doesn't matter when we were agreeing the bet, what matters is the start date. And we didn't agree the start date to be epsiode 167, and we agreed it can't be existing material. Since the bet starts on 168 that is the date, and since 168 is a contination of existing material (episode 167) it clearly doesn't count as new content. You can't change those facts even if you're desperate:lok:

Looks like you have no hope in Sasuke training Sarada before Burrito, so you're trying to weasel out of the agreements. You either accept the bet or run away like yohr fave, I've given you more than enough time :grand:

Nice try. This entire time I was specific and even repeatedly specified things and asked to confirm with you multiple times to be sure. To avoid you making excuses. Big difference to you suddenly spewing this continuation nonesense after getting scared. Cautious of my confidence. Then peeking at 167 to see what was going on.

It isn't, and I've already explained manga chapters in response to your previous questioning, which you're also conveniently ignoring :grand:

Even @Naruto X Hunter knew that, which is why he tried desperately to start from episode 167. As any continaution of existing material would be discarded as old/existing material. Sadly he tried and failed miserably.
It wasn't just 167. I was ready to start from 165 or 166 whatever ep was about to come out at the time the bet was first brought up. But you too scared to bet initially. So I even had to give myself massive disadvantages just to get you to accept the bet to begin with.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I already agreed to the bet before you invented the continuations rules after peeking at 167.

Nope, we said it had to be new material, existing material being continued isn't new material. There's a reason we even discarded existing novels and said they had to be new. Your agreement to the bet is true, but it doesn't come into affect until the start date. And since episode 168 is a continuation of material already exisiting before our bet comes into effect is we thrown out. It explains why you were desperate to start the bet on episode 167, since you knew this.

You fail. This entire time I was specific and even repeatedly specified things and asked to confirm with you multiple times to be sure. To avoid you making excuses. Big difference to you suddenly spewing this continuation nonesense after getting scared. Cautious of my confidence. Then peeking at 167 to see what was going on.
Nope, the only one who was specific was me, which is why I repeated everything numerous times. You said new material, yet continaution of existing material pre bet start date isn't new material. It's the same rule as the novels, new novels. It explains why you were desperate to start the bet on episode 167, because you knew this and wanted to start immediately so you could claim new content. Since our bet doesn't start on episode 167, anything related to it (continuation) would count as old/exisitng content.

Looks like you flopped just like your fave:lmao:

Anyway, if you're still up for the bet minus continuation of existing material, then I'm still game.

And that's me out, I've given enough air time

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, we said it had to be new material, existing material being continued isn't new material. There's a reason we even discarded existing novels and said they had to be new. Your agreement to the bet is true, but it doesn't come into affect until the start date. And since episode 168 is a continuation of material already exisiting before our bet comes into effect is we thrown out. It explains why you were desperate to start the bet on episode 167, since you knew this.

Nope, the only one who was specific was me, which is why I repeated everything numerous times. You said new material, yet continaution of existing material pre bet start date isn't new material. It's the same rule as the novels, new novels. It explains why you were desperate to start the bet on episode 167, because you knew this and wanted to start immediately so you could claim new content. Since our bet doesn't start on episode 167, anything related to it (continuation) would count as old/exisitng content.
Looks like you flopped just like your fave:lmao:

Anyway, if you're still up for the bet minus continuation of existing material, then I'm still game.

And that's me out, I've given enough air time
I kept clarifying how the novel adaptations wouldn't count. Only new episodes, chapters, and novels. You didn't mention "continuations" like you are now, until yesterday.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kept clarifying how the novel adaptations wouldn't count. Only new episodes, chapters, and novels. You didn't mention "continuations" like you are now, until yesterday.
What are you fapping about, we were talking about existing content, hence exisiting novels and adaptations were mentioned. Basically continuation or adaptation of exisiting material, which is also why I wasn't saying you already lost the bet, with Sasuke training Burrito in the chunin exams. It's not new material if it continues from existing material before the bet start date that is why you knowing this tried to start from episode 167.

Out of courtesy I've given you a last response.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I've just seen the preview of episode 168 and it seems you've already lost the bet, you said you didn't mind including the manga chapters because you personally don't see there is going to be training and you didn't do the same for the anime because you feel already lost, you just pick and choose the rules that fits you after the bet already started, am I wrong?

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you fapping about, we were talking about existing content, hence exisiting novels and adaptations were mentioned. Basically continuation or adaptation of exisiting material, which is also why I wasn't saying you already lost the bet, with Sasuke training Burrito in the chunin exams. It's not new material if it continues from existing material before the bet start date that is why you knowing this tried to start from episode 167.

Out of courtesy I've given you a last response.
Okay Sally. Bet aside, it's clear Sasuke is training Sarada so show some respect. *Insert filler claim* - sure, but what i'm saying is atleast give "filler" Sasuke credit where it's due.

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay Sally the bet is over and done with (atleast for now) since you insist on making excuses. Nonetheless, it's clear Sasuke is training Sarada so show some respect. *Insert filler claim* - sure, but what i'm saying is atleast give "filler" Sasuke credit where it's due.
I didn't even see the preview, I wasn't so sure why he was insisting on episode 170 but now it's clear to me 😂

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've just seen the preview of episode 168 and it seems you've already lost the bet, you said you didn't mind including the manga chapters because you personally don't see there is going to be training and you didn't do the same for the anime because you feel already lost, you just pick and choose the rules that fits you after the bet already started, am I wrong?
Nah, that's not what I said, you're purposefully ignoring my posts and making up your own shit. I clearly said new content not exisitng content, and the reason the rule wasn't specified for the manga was because nobody stats training mid battle, so yes any training would be new content. The bet doesn't start until next week, if it has already started it would include yesterday's episode, since next week is a continaution of an existing episode it's part of old/existing content.

I'm done with my repetitions to you as well.

Okay Sally. Bet aside, it's clear Sasuke is training Sarada so show some respect. *Insert filler claim* - sure, but what i'm saying is atleast give "filler" Sasuke credit where it's due.
No, he gets no credit, not until the conditions are fulfilled. Although, I came across this and it pleased me a lot

You must be registered for see images

Although, I think it's a write over. If he uttered those words, he would get instant credit, bet or no bet.

• Angry

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, that's not what I said, you're purposefully ignoring my posts and making up your own shit. I clearly said new content not exisitng content, and the reason the rule wasn't specified for the manga was because nobody stats training mid battle, so yes any training would be new content. The bet doesn't start until next week, if it has already started it would include yesterday's episode, since next week is a continaution of an existing episode it's part of old/existing content.

No, he gets no credit, not until the conditions are fulfilled. Although, I came across this and it pleased me a lot

Although, I think it's a write over. If he uttered those words, he would get instant credit, bet or no bet.
What are the conditions? The text is fanfic but he did deny training Boruto.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Just as I said, you started with manga chapters and anime episodes but changed it to only manga chapters because you personally don't see there is going to be training, you changed arc to BS content because I debunked your logic for not including manga chapters as arcs, you specifically choose anime episodes because of the preview, you lost stop denying it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as I said, you started with manga chapters and anime episodes but changed it to only manga chapters because you personally don't see there is going to be training, you changed arc to BS content because I debunked your logic for not including manga chapters as arcs, you specifically choose anime episodes because of the preview, you lost stop denying it.
You debunked nothing, jump off the sausage and blind riding. We had our agreement on new content, not continuation of existing content. There's a reason new novels were also mentioned. There's a reason, your boy wanted to start from yesterday's episode and tried to talk me into it. Now get back to Sasuke staning, you got your last response as well.

What are the conditions? The text is fanfic but he did deny training Boruto.
You know full well what they are, I'm not going to repeat them after the courtesy response. Pity, if he said those words he would've got my acknowledgement:(

• Sad

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You debunked nothing, jump off the sausage and blind riding. We had our agreement on new content, not continuation of existing content. There's a reason new novels were also mentioned. There's a reason, your boy wanted to start from yesterday's episode and tried to talk me into it. Now get back to Sasuke staning, you got your last response as well.

You know full well what they are, I'm not going to repeat them after the courtesy response. Pity, if he said those words he would've got my acknowledgement:(
New content is new even if it's a continuation of existing content, every manga chapter and anime episode is a new continuation of the previous and it's all new content, the bet you agreed on included episode 168, stop denying 😡

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You debunked nothing, jump off the sausage and blind riding. We had our agreement on new content, not continuation of existing content. There's a reason new novels were also mentioned. There's a reason, your boy wanted to start from yesterday's episode and tried to talk me into it.Now get back to Sasuke staning, you got your last response as well.
Again, I wanted to start from the day I first mentioned the bet but you were being stubborn.

It's best to get you to repeat yourself. Otherwise you will bring up new excuses. I expect to see acknowledgement when episode 168 comes out. You got what you wanted. Ontop of Sasuke turning down Boruto he's training Sarada.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, I wanted to start from the day I first mentioned the bet but you were being stubborn.

It's best to get you to repeat yourself. Otherwise you will bring up new excuses. I expect to see acknowledgement when episode 168 comes out. You got what you wanted. Ontop of Sasuke turning down Boruto he's training Sarada.
Nope you won't get any acknowledgement since it's continaution of existing content and not new content. There's a reason you wanted to start at 167, such a shame that flopped. You know what the conditions were. Anyway, I've summoned you to another thread, get over there.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You get back to making your Uzumaki are Hamura descendants threads and explain that yin yang thing to us again
Always and gladly, since there is a noticeable and if not blatant evidence that serve that notion. Unlike your sorry ass "fact" that uses old plot instead of the most recent one.

Even so much as to deny the movies as canon XD
That was when you proved that you lost and was clinging on to an old underdeveloped plot.

Are you going to say that Naruto is Hagoromo incarnate too instead of Asura's?
"Uzumakis are Senjus because Nagato, an individual, is both"
HAHAHAHA!

So far-fetched that it goes beyond the moon. Whereas, mine literally was removed from Earth and on the Moon and it was still viable due to the COMPLETE similarities. All you had going on for you was a quote: "Nagato is a Senju" HAHAHAHA!

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope you won't get any acknowledgement since it's continaution of existing content and not new content. There's a reason you wanted to start at 167, such a shame that flopped. You know what the conditions were. Anyway, I've summoned you to another thread, get over there.
I said bet aside. Before the bet was even brought up you were sure that Sasuke wouldn't train Sarada before Boruto. Let alone Kakashi training Boruto before Sasuke does. Your denial is what led to the bet to begin with. So can you at least acknowledge how you were wrong in that regard. You may aswell since it's fact.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Always and gladly, since there is a noticeable and if not blatant evidence that serve that notion. Unlike your sorry ass "fact" that uses old plot instead of the most recent one.

Even so much as to deny the movies as canon XD
That was when you proved that you lost and was clinging on to an old underdeveloped plot.

Are you going to say that Naruto is Hagoromo incarnate too instead of Asura's?
"Uzumakis are Senjus because Nagato, an individual, is both"
HAHAHAHA!

So far-fetched that it goes beyond the moon. Whereas, mine literally was removed from Earth and on the Moon and it was still viable due to the COMPLETE similarities. All you had going on for you was a quote: "Nagato is a Senju" HAHAHAHA!
Get that thread going and tag @Naruto X Hunter so he can read over it, asap.

I said bet aside. Before the bet was even brought up you were sure that Sasuke wouldn't train Sarada before Boruto. Let alone Kakashi training Boruto before Sasuke does. Your denial is what led to the bet to begin with. So can you at least acknowledge how you were wrong in that regard. You may aswell since it's fact.
Aside from the bet, sure, I'll say fillersuke trained Sarada (if he actually trains her). As for being sure, no I wasn't since we have filler novels saying he trained her. There's always a possibility that he could train her in filler. The bet was moreso on a different aspect of training.