Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, you're using excuses. We had a clear agreement on new novels, new filler episodes etc, can't be existing. Existing would be a contination of today's, so unless it's new (not a continuation from today's) it doesn't count. As for starting the bet immediately, I offered hou two options, you chose the first one which is valid. However, it can't be from existing content (a continuation of plot from today's episode). Otherwise, it's not new and a completion of what is already going on. As for the manga a new arc isn't necessary since nobody starts training mid fight, and well Isshiti is stomping your fave and Naruto. I don't see training time as a reasonable move, so it doesn't require specification. Any training will obviously follow fights, not be mid fight so isn't a continuation of the fight.

You either accept the bet, or run away like your fave does from Kinshiki. Btw, it looks like you have no faith in your fave training Sarada before he does Boruto in future (non continuation of today's content):lok:

Accept it or run away that's all I have to say:grand:
Your logic is dumb. You're trying your best to weasel your way out of a losing scenario. You went from reasonably discounting a possible anime adaptation of novel(s) where we know he trains her. To discounting several new episodes of an ongoing anime only filler arc because the arc itself isn't new. Even though this entire time I was bringing up the possibility of Kakashi training Boruto and Sasuke training Sarada in said arc. Which you continuously denied which led to the bet to begin with.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your logic is dumb. You're trying your best to weasel your way out of a losing scenario. You went from reasonably discounting a possible anime adaptation of novel(s) where we know he trains her. To discounting several new episodes of an ongoing anime only filler arc because the arc itself isn't new. Even though this entire time I was bringing up the possibility of Kakashi training Boruto and Sasuke training Sarada in said arc. Which you continuously denied which led to the bet to begin with.
You're excuses are dumb, it was clear it has to be new content, if it continues from existing content it's not new. And no you never once specified this arc, so cut the crap. Any cobitnuation fo existing content (like today's) before out start date is part of old content (continuation of existing content). You either stick to it or run away, stop trying to weasel out with excuses.

Are you suggesting outside of the continaution of today's episode, Sasuke will not train his daughter in any new filler anime, new filler novels or manga, before he does Burrito and neither will Kakashi train him before that🤔

Looks like you have zero faith in your fave, what'sthe matter I guess you know he'sa deadbeat. Last chance accept the terms you pretty much agreed to without trying to make excuses or run away:grand:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're excuses are dumb, it was clear it has to be new content, if it continues from existing content it's not new. And no you never once specified this arc, so cut the crap. Any cobitnuation fo existing content (like today's) before out start date is part of old content (continuation of existing content). You either stick to it or run away, stop trying to weasel out with excuses.

Are you suggesting outside of the continaution of today's episode, Sasuke will not train his daughter in any new filler anime, new filler novels or manga, before he does Burrito and neither will Kakashi train him before that🤔

Looks like you have zero faith in your fave, what'sthe matter I guess you know he'sa deadbeat. Last chance accept the terms you pretty much agreed to without trying to make excuses or run away:grand:
Manga is one chapter a month, novels don't even have release dates and come out so little in general, and episodes are one a week. Why would I wait until an ongoing arc ends inorder to start the bet? Me repeatedly suggesting to start right away implies i'm referring to now. You agreed to start earliest by next week. Then after I agreed - meaning the bet was already in motion. You suddenly started playing around with numbers. Mentioning 170 because it's a nice round number. 😆 You went from that to saying ongoing arcs don't count.

You lose by forfeit

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, a continaution of a previous epsidoe isn't new. It's like saying I'm going to run 10 miles, I ran 3 today, and 7 tomorrow. It is still part of the same 10 miles. If it's a conintuation it's not new content. If it follows on from today's episode (since our bet doesn't start this week) it's part of today's episode (continuation). Saying it's a new episode doesn't really help you at the core of our bet, since it's a continuation.

Ah, the good ol' run around and make excuses until it works to my favor. You did this quite a bit with me and I still manage to throw it right back at you. You're the kind of kid that makes up rules in your favor as you go along because you are losing

Still using that cop-out excuse.
Yeah, he does that. But if you get lucky, you could get him to go ballistic and lose his mind. He will start by repeating what he was saying and keep throwing the same shit back at you. If he wouldn't cop out, he would get his friends to gang up on you to try to give himself a false sense of security that he was right.

If you don't back down from his immaturity and keep making him confront of his stupidity, he will eventually try to avoid you and best thing you get is: "he's not worth my time" and laugh at you.

He is still clinging to his outdated farfetched fan fic that he calls facts. Not even gonna lie. He legit calls Uzumaki being Senju as fact because Nagato was part Senju and part Uzumaki.

EDIT: pls don't use the anime as source material

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, the good ol' run around and make excuses until it works to my favor. You did this quite a bit with me and I still manage to throw it right back at you. You're the kind of kid that makes up rules in your favor as you go along because you are losing

Yeah, he does that. But if you get lucky, you could get him to go ballistic and lose his mind. He will start by repeating what he was saying and keep throwing the same shit back at you. If he wouldn't cop out, he would get his friends to gang up on you to try to give himself a false sense of security that he was right.

If you don't back down from his immaturity and keep making him confront of his stupidity, he will eventually try to avoid you and best thing you get is: "he's not worth my time" and laugh at you.

He is still clinging to his outdated farfetched fan fic that he calls facts. Not even gonna lie. He legit calls Uzumaki being Senju as fact because Nagato was part Senju and part Uzumaki.

EDIT: pls don't use the anime as source material.
I'm not, but the bet we had factored in anime content.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You get back to making your Uzumaki are Hamura descendants threads and explain that yin yang thing to us again. I'm sure @Naruto X Hunter wants to read it:vex:

Manga is one chapter a month, novels don't even have release dates and come out so little in general, and episodes are one a week. Why would I wait until an ongoing arc ends inorder to start the bet? Me repeatedly suggesting to start right away implies i'm referring to now. You agreed to start earliest by next week. Then after I agreed - meaning the bet was already in motion. You suddenly started playing around with numbers. Mentioning 170 because it's a nice round number. 😆 You went from that to saying ongoing arcs don't count.

You lose by forfeit
You're excuses are nonsense, it has to be new not a continuation of existing content. Our bet starts from a specific date, and if it's a continuation of prior content it's not new. You wanting to start immediately doesn't matter, since you knew what the terms were. I never even said ongoing arcs don't count, I said continuation of existing content doesn't count, since it's a continuation of yesterday's episode.
You either stick to it or run away, stop trying to weasel out with excuses.

Looks like you have zero faith in your fave, what'sthe matter I guess you know he's a deadbeat. Since you didn't take the last chance accept the terms you pretty much agreed to, without trying to make excuses or run away, I accept your loss :grand:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You get back to making your Uzumaki are Hamura descendants threads and explain that yin yang thing to us again. I'm sure @Naruto X Hunter wants to read it:vex:

You're excuses are nonsense, it has to be new not a continuation of existing content. Our bet starts from a specific date, and if it's a continuation of prior content it's not new. You wanting to start immediately doesn't matter, since you knew what the terms were. I never even said ongoing arcs don't count, I said continuation of existing content doesn't count, since it's a continuation of yesterday's episode.
You either stick to it or run away, stop trying to weasel out with excuses.

Looks like you have zero faith in your fave, what'sthe matter I guess you know he's a deadbeat. Since you didn't take the last chance accept the terms you pretty much agreed to, without trying to make excuses or run away, I accept your loss :grand:
Still haven't learned the difference between "your" and "you're."

According to your logic nothing counts given the entire Boruto series is a continuation of Naruto instead of a brand new thing. 😆 Your excuse is flawed. And you obviously weren't thinking about it from the start. It's just a cop-out you created at the last moment in attempt to avoid a massive L. Ironically it just gave you another one.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still haven't learned the difference between "your" and "you're."

According to your logic nothing counts given the entire Boruto series is a continuation of Naruto instead of a brand new thing. 😆 Your excuse is flawed. And you obviously weren't thinking about it from the start. It's just a cop-out you created at the last moment in attempt to avoid a massive L. Ironically it just gave you another one.
Absolute rubbish, I already explained the difference. There's a reason we agreed to new content, not old. A continuation of an episode isn't new content, it's part of what exists (this episode). New content would be Naruto goes home and trains with Kakashi to develop rasenshuriken. Whatever happens and continues within that in regards to training is part of the same content. After that training, Naruto trains with somebody else. That's new content, Jim. Not something that is part of an existing episode and it's continaution. You agreed to the terms now making BS excuses isn't going to cut it, son:lok:

Time to run away like your fave does from Kinshiki. It's such a shame you have no faith in your fave, nor do you veleive he will train Sarada before he does Burrito out of the cobtinaution of this epsiode. Such a pathetic character who his own fan doesn't have faith in:lmao:

Anyway, since you're admitting your fave is a deadbeat and won't train Sarada before Burrito outside of the continaution of existing content (yesterday's episode), then we're done :grand:
Post automatically merged:

why the angry face @Astrovio it's not my fault your boy has no faith in Sasuke 😢

Besides we both know Adult Sasuke isn't the orignal Sasuke, so be angry with the one defending this horribly written Sasuke

• Angry
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Absolute rubbish, I already explained the difference. There's a reason we agreed to new content, not old. A continuation of an episode isn't new content, it's part of what exists (this episode). New content would be Naruto goes home and trains with Kakashi to develop rasenshuriken. Whatever happens and continues within that in regards to training is part of the same content. After that training, Naruto trains with somebody else. That's new content, Jim. Not something that is part of an existing episode and it's continaution. You agreed to the terms now making BS excuses isn't going to cut it, son:lok:

Time to run away like your fave does from Kinshiki. It's such a shame you have no faith in your fave, nor do you veleive he will train Sarada before he does Burrito out of the cobtinaution of this epsiode. Such a pathetic character who his own fan doesn't have faith in:lmao:

Anyway, since you're admitting your fave is a deadbeat and won't train Sarada before Burrito outside of the continaution of existing content (yesterday's episode), then we're done :grand:
How? new episode contains new content which is a continuation of the old content, I don't understand your logic, please explain.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's part of what is happening now (this episode gone by). Our agreement is, it can't be exisitng content or it's adaptation, hence why new novels were mentioned. In old content even though it's filler Sasuke is said to have trained team 7. I explained it in the Kakashi example. Kakashi trains Naruto to complete Rasengan, whatever happens in it is part of that training.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it's part of what is happening now (this episode gone by). Our agreement is, it can't be exisitng content or it's adaptation, hence why new novels were mentioned. In old content even though it's filler Sasuke is said to have trained team 7. I explained it in the Kakashi example. Kakashi trains Naruto to complete Rasengan, whatever happens in it is part of that training.
So with your logic, all new episodes don't count since they are all a part of the existing Boruto content, am I wrong?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So with your logic, all new episodes don't count since they are all a part of the existing Boruto content, am I wrong?
Nope, this is flawed reasoning and it was already addressed, since we're not talking about Boruto as whole we're talking about specifics (training and training arcs). Otherwise we wouldn't have even had a discussion on it. New novels, new manga chapters etc. New content that isn't part of the current content. So, yes you're wrong.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Post automatically merged:

why the angry face @Astrovio it's not my fault your boy has no faith in Sasuke 😢

Besides we both know Adult Sasuke isn't the orignal Sasuke, so be angry with the one defending this horribly written Sasuke
You're still insisting on using your dumb logic (examine this sentence to understand the proper usage of "you're" and "your"). Boruto is a continuation of Naruto. Each episode is a continuation of the previous. Each arc is a continuation of the previous. What you meant by new content was obviously new chapters, novels, and episodes excluding adaptation of the novel where it's confirmed that he trains her.

You said nothing of a new arc until episode 167 was about to come out. You obviously got scared so you backed away from the bet. Now entirely relying on excuses to save yourself (failing miserably like Madara). As soon as you said, "Why Not 170, it's a nice round number." I knew the bet was off.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're still insisting on using your dumb logic (examine this sentence to understand the proper usage of "you're" and "your"). Boruto is a continuation of Naruto. Each episode is a continuation of the previous. Each arc is a continuation of the previous. What you meant by new content was obviously new chapters, novels, and episodes excluding adaptation of the novel where it's confirmed that he trains her.
I don't need to examine strawmen. What I meant was it can't be a continaution of what already exists, which is why novels were dismissed (existing content) as was existing manga claims, just as any new episode that continues existing content would be dismissed, since it precedes the start date. Like Kakashi training Naruto, it's still part of the same thing (training) whether there are new chapters or episodes. It's the same training, not new.

A rule of thumb, when applying logic specifics you don't use generalities.

You said nothing of a new arc until episode 167 was about to come out. You obviously got scared so you backed away from the bet. Now entirely relying on excuses to save yourself (failing miserably like Madara). As soon as you said, "Why Not 170, it's a nice round number." I knew the bet was off.
I have still not said it has to be a new arc, it just can't be a continuation of existing content like yesterday's episode, since it's already exists. I offered you 170 as a joke, lol. As long as the conditions are met the bet was still on, but you're trying to get around it, by using continaution of existing content (epusode 167). Clearly you have no faith in Sasuke training Sarada before he trains Burrito. If you want to run away from the bet like Sasuke does, then you can.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, this is flawed reasoning and it was already addressed, since we're not talking about Boruto as whole we're talking about specifics (training and training arcs). Otherwise we wouldn't have even had a discussion on it. New novels, new manga chapters etc. New content that isn't part of the current content. So, yes you're wrong.
So if the next anime episode is not based on an old novel, will you accept it as new content?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if the next anime episode is not based on an old novel, will you accept it as new content?
That's not the issue, the novels were used to highlight a principle. It's the principle of what is considered new and old. It's still connected to and a continuation of an existing episode (episode 167). For me to accept it, it would have to be seperate from episode 167 altogether, but it's not. If it was, then yes I would. However, since it's part of what happened in episode 167, I can't. So let's say 5 episodes down the line (assuming it'snot continuing existing content), Sasuke says Sarada let's train. Kakashi says Burrito let's train. That would be new content, since it's not a continuation of epsiode 167. I'm still open to the bet. I mean look at it this way Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Madara, Madara goes to retrieve his eye, he comes back it continues. It's still the same fight even if it's a few chapters later or episodes later. Sure they may show new jutsu and strategies etc, but it's the same fight. For it to be a new fight there would need to an end to one, and a new one to begin. Like Naruto and Sasuke ended the roof top fight, then had a new fight in the valley of the end, that one ended and they had a new fight in shippuden, then that one ended then they had their final fight. They're clearly different and not continuations of the same fight. If something like that happens, then yes I would accept it. However, next episode continues the current episode and what's happening in it.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not the issue, the novels were used to highlight a principle. It's the principle of what is considered new and old. It's still connected to and a continuation of an existing episode (episode 167). For me to accept it, it would have to be seperate from episode 167 altogether, but it's not. If it was, then yes I would. However, since it's part of what happened in episode 167, I can't. So let's say 5 episodes down the line (assuming it'snot continuing existing content), Sasuke says Sarada let's train. Kakashi says Burrito let's train. That would be new content, since it's not a continuation of epsiode 167. I'm still open to the bet. I mean look at it this way Naruto and Sasuke are fighting Madara, Madara goes to retrieve his eye, he comes back it continues. It's still the same fight even if it's a few chapters later or episodes later. Sure they may show new jutsu and strategies etc, but it's the same fight. For it to be a new fight there would need to an end to one, and a new one to begin. Like Naruto and Sasuke ended the roof top fight, then had a new fight in the valley of the end, that one ended and they had a new fight in shippuden, then that one ended then they had their final fight. They're clearly different and not continuations of the same fight. If something like that happens, then yes I would accept it. However, next episode continues the current episode and what's happening in it.
You said you will accept new manga chapters when they might be in the same arc or fight, why are you excluding them from your logic?

Can you or @Naruto X Hunter post when you decided it to be a new arc excluding manga chapters specifically from that logic?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said you will accept new manga chapters when they might be in the same arc or fight, why are you excluding them from your logic?

Can you or @Naruto X Hunter post when you decided it to be a new arc excluding manga chapters specifically from that logic?
Okay, arc isn't the issue a continuation of what is currently happening is, anyway, in the manga they're currenty engaged in a fight. Realistically, I don't see anybody doing training mid fight, which is why it's omitted from the example. Once the fight is over yes maybe they will or maybe they won't. That's why manga isn't really an issue, tbh, as it (training) would be something new. Is that clearer?

• Sad

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why Not 170, it's a nice round number :unsure:

Currently they're in the middle of some filler arc, anything that happens in episodes is a continuation of the previous episode. I think the arc will be over by 170, so we can start without dispute.
You broke the bet here since @Naruto X Hunter agreed to your next week, and the bet was including filler anime episodes and manga chapters and novels, you can't change the rules after the bet already started.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't need to examine strawmen. What I meant was it can't be a continaution of what already exists, which is why novels were dismissed (existing content) as was existing manga claims, just as any new episode that continues existing content would be dismissed, since it precedes the start date. Like Kakashi training Naruto, it's still part of the same thing (training) whether there are new chapters or episodes. It's the same training, not new.
You would have a point if it was already mentioned in series that Kakashi would train Boruto and Sasuke would Sarada prior to the bet. It wasn't even in this arc.

A rule of thumb, when applying logic specifics you don't use generalities.

I have still not said it has to be a new arc, it just can't be a continuation of existing content like yesterday's episode, since it's already exists. I offered you 170 as a joke, lol. As long as the conditions are met the bet was still on, but you're trying to get around it, by using continaution of existing content (epusode 167). Clearly you have no faith in Sasuke training Sarada before he trains Burrito. If you want to run away from the bet like Sasuke does, then you can.
You are backtracking again. Before you were saying you think a new arc will start at 170. Which clearly implies you suddenly decided to start the bet on a new arc. Now you're backtracking because you feel that only episodes 167 & 168 are a threat.

Every episode of an arc is a continuation of the previous. That's why you wanted to start with a new arc since it's less predictable.

That's not the issue, the novels were used to highlight a principle. It's the principle of what is considered new and old. It's still connected to and a continuation of an existing episode (episode 167). For me to accept it, it would have to be seperate from episode 167 altogether, but it's not. If it was, then yes I would. However, since it's part of what happened in episode 167, I can't.
Nonesense. We already agreed to the bet prior to 167. But as we got closer you got scared. Kept stalling and specifically waited for 167 so you could peek at what happens to better decide what to do. If things went your way you wouldn't be making excuses now.

You broke the bet here since @Naruto X Hunter agreed to your next week, and the bet was including filler anime episodes and manga chapters and novels, you can't change the rules after the bet already started.
Exactly, and I agreed to it before episode 167 came out. Yet he's intent on not including 168 because it's a continuation of 167. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha