Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
That was false filler praise, since he had to cheat against genin. He only meant him having ninjutsu utilisation. I mean he tunneled under Kakashi without even injuring his finger nails, we know how canon that was.
Call it what you want but I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi trained Boruto again in "filler." While Sasuke trains Sarada instead. Would be funny if both happened in the same episode. The look of your shocked face. If only I could see it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Call it what you want but I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi trained Boruto again in "filler." While Sasuke trains Sarada instead. Would be funny if both happened in the same episode. The look of your shocked face. If only I could see it.
Filler is filler, anyway I heard Sasuke got saved by base Burrito this chapter:lmao:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Filler is filler,
Sure, but it will happen. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
anyway I heard Sasuke got saved by base Burrito this chapter:lmao:
Yes, Sasuke was saved by his own plan as usual. Good thing he decided to bring Boruto whom Naruto wanted to stay behind. Just more Sasuke>Naruto content. No surprise. What I find interesting is that Naruto is nowhere to be seen on those pages. That in addition to the fact that Naruto wouldn't sit there and do nothing while Sasuke is in danger, much less let his son jump in, geos to show Naruto must be captured and or knocked out.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sure, but it will happen. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yes, Sasuke was saved by his own plan as usual. Good thing he decided to bring Boruto whom Naruto wanted to stay behind. Just more Sasuke>Naruto content. No surprise. What I find interesting is that Naruto is nowhere to be seen on those pages. That in addition to the fact that Naruto wouldn't sit there and do nothing while Sasuke is in danger, much less let his son jump in, geos to show Naruto must be captured and or knocked out.
Nice fanfic, your boy gets negged and Burrito base saves his ass. He's been jobbing since he became a loyal dog of Konoha and dropped the Uchiha crest ๐Ÿ˜ข

To get stomled by somebody who lost to base pre-fruit Kaguya:lmao:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Nice fanfic, your boy gets negged and Burrito base saves his ass. He's been jobbing since he became a loyal dog of Konoha and dropped the Uchiha crest ๐Ÿ˜ข

To get stomled by somebody who lost to base pre-fruit Kaguya:lmao:
You're talking alot of trash Sally. How about we make a deal. If Kakashi trains Boruto and or Sasuke trains Sarada prior to next time he trains Boruto. Be it the manga, novel, or anime, you will have to admit that I am the superior debator and give Sasuke the respect he's earned by acknowledging him as easily being the best character in the series. While if I am wrong I will claim you're superior and that Madara is better. No excuses. Do you agree with these terms?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You're talking alot of trash Sally. How about we make a deal. If Kakashi trains Boruto and or Sasuke trains Sarada prior to next time he trains Boruto. Be it the manga, novel, or anime, you will have to admit that I am the superior debator and give Sasuke the respect he's earned by acknowledging him as easily being the best character in the series. While if I am wrong I will claim you're superior and that Madara is better. No excuses. Do you agree with these terms?
Has to be in the manga, anime is filler as are the novels. Madara doesn't need me he is the greatest Uchiha to ever live. There's no contest between him and selloutsuke. We already have Sasuke training Burrito, so can't wait for the next step. Are you willing to accept those terms?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Has to be in the manga, anime is filler as are the novels. Madara doesn't need me he is the greatest Uchiha to ever live. There's no contest between him and selloutsuke. We already have Sasuke training Burrito, so can't wait for the next step. Are you willing to accept those terms?
Cop-out excuse. I see you're scared and want to reduce the chance of failure. ๐Ÿ˜†

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Cop-out excuse. I see you're scared and want to reduce the chance of failure. ๐Ÿ˜†
Manga is canon, trying to get filler to excuse Sasuke isn't going to help you. The only one trying to save face for Sasugay here is you. Get the manga and we can agree, trying to use filler to make Sasuke look better isn't going to help. The traitor doesn't even wear the Uchiha crest.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Manga is canon, trying to get filler to excuse Sasuke isn't going to help you. The only one trying to save face for Sasugay here is you. Get the manga and we can agree, trying to use filler to make Sasuke look better isn't going to help. The traitor doesn't even wear the Uchiha crest.
If it happens in the anime or novel i'm not saying you need to address it as canon. All i'm saying is that it's more likely to happen so it will be covered in any of the 3 formats.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If it happens in the anime or novel i'm not saying you need to address it as canon. All i'm saying is that it's more likely to happen so it will be covered in any of the 3 formats.
No, it's filler. Filler isn't canon, so the acknowledgement would be a joke. That is unless I say sure he did it in filler, while he didn't give af in canon and chose to train Burrito. If you want to hear that, then yes.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
No, it's filler. Filler isn't canon, so the acknowledgement would be a joke. That is unless I say sure he did it in filler, while he didn't give af in canon and chose to train Burrito. If you want to hear that, then yes.
Kodachi writes the manga and anime. While Kishimoto is the editor of the manga and approves of the novels. All 3 are connected (albeit the manga is clearly more important). For example, what was initially an anime-only arc - the mist field trip, was mentioned in the manga. So keep in mind that anime-only events can be confirmed as canon.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kodachi writes the manga and anime. While Kishimoto is the editor of the manga and approves of the novels. All 3 are connected (albeit the manga is clearly more important). For example, what was initially an anime-only arc - the mist field trip, was mentioned in the manga. So keep in mind that anime-only events can be confirmed as canon.
Kodachi only writes the manga, he can offer suggestions to SP on the anime but they hold no weight. Final decision rests with the anime directors. Kishimoto isn't the editor of the manga, he never was. Kishinoto has zero say in the matter otherwise Sarada wouldn't be dressed like a cheap slut posing at every opportunity. You're excuses are flimsy at best. In fact the only legitimately canon episodes are the Hyuga ones. The fillers prior to the manga can be considered somewhat canon since the events are prior and that's about it. Anything else is a joke.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Kodachi only writes the manga, he can offer suggestions to SP on the anime but they hold no weight. Final decision rests with the anime directors. Kishimoto isn't the editor of the manga, he never was.
He's listed as the supervisor. Stated on the cover page of every chapter.

Kishinoto has zero say in the matter otherwise Sarada wouldn't be dressed like a cheap slut posing at every opportunity.
๐Ÿ˜‚

You're excuses are flimsy at best.
*Your

In fact the only legitimately canon episodes are the Hyuga ones. The fillers prior to the manga can be considered somewhat canon since the events are prior and that's about it.
Even the arc the manga said happened? ๐Ÿ˜†

Anything else is a joke.
Sounds like you're worried. Reducing your chance at failure. By the way, examine the prior sentence to understand the proper usage of "you're" and "your."

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's listed as the supervisor. Stated on the cover page of every chapter.

๐Ÿ˜‚

*Your
Doesn't matter what the cover says. He doesn't supervise, not even the Kodachi and Ikemoto meet up, and you think Ksihimoto supervises. Kishimoto's Sasuke and Naruto are different from these jobbers who are retarded af.

Even the arc the manga said happened? ๐Ÿ˜†
Read the post again.

Sounds like you're worried. Reducing your chance at failure. By the way, examine the prior sentence to understand the proper usage of "you're" and "your."
Sounds like your desperate. On the issue of you're and your, I'm using my phone it corrects as it sees fit, and I don't proof read, so..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Doesn't matter what the cover says. He doesn't supervise, not even the Kodachi and Ikemoto meet up, and you think Ksihimoto supervises. Kishimoto's Sasuke and Naruto are different from these jobbers who are retarded af.
Why would they need to meet in person to get stuff done in this digital age? Retarded? Need I remind you of how Sasuke deduced Isshiki's ability within seconds. Then later saved the village with his plan?

Read the post again.
Accept the terms as is. You can still deem it as filler.

Sounds like your desperate. On the issue of you're and your, I'm using my phone it corrects as it sees fit, and I don't proof read, so..
Excuses. No wonder you're so adamant on covering yourself. Reducing the chances of failure. Kakashi is going to train Boruto while Sasuke Sarada.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would they need to meet in person to get stuff done in this digital age? Retarded? Need I remind you of how Sasuke deduced Isshiki's ability within seconds. Then later saved the village with his plan?
The digital age has been around in Japan for decades. The world is far behind Japan. Listen Kodachi and Ikemoto don't even talk, their assistants transmit info.

As for Sasuke deducing his ability, he has dojutsu that does that. On the second point, no he didn't Isshiti even said he can go back to Konoha if he wants ,but would rather stay here (for plot purposes).

Accept the terms as is. You can still deem it as filler.
Read the post again, filler is filler.

Excuses. No wonder you're so adamant on covering yourself. Reducing the chances of failure. Kakashi is going to train Boruto while Sasuke Sarada.
Still making excuses. Accept Sasuke has already trained Boruto in canon and accepted him as hi student. The only thing Sasuke's teaching has embarked on Sarada is to behave and dress like a promiscuous tot, pose and probably engage in immorality to pay the bills

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The digital age has been around in Japan for decades. The world is far behind Japan. Listen Kodachi and Ikemoto don't even talk, their assistants transmit info.
Just geos to show work can be efficiently done online.

As for Sasuke deducing his ability, he has dojutsu that does that. On the second point, no he didn't Isshiti even said he can go back to Konoha if he wants ,but would rather stay here (for plot purposes).
You were singing a different tune last year when I asked if it's an intelligent feat. He can go back but he didn't. That's a plus for Sasuke. He got him away from the village. Otherwise it would be a battlefield. Can't have the Uchiha's village destroyed. Especially not with their graves being there. In addition to the new gen Uchiha family. Fugaku and Mikito would be proud.

Read the post again, filler is filler.
I agree but if you're so confident that they won't train them you should have no problem betting they won't even in non-canon material. But I see you're worried. Gotta keep the chances of failure as low as possible right?

Still making excuses. Accept Sasuke has already trained Boruto in canon and accepted him as hi student. The only thing Sasuke's teaching has embarked on Sarada is to behave and dress like a promiscuous tot, pose and probably engage in immorality to pay the bills
You went from canon to asinine fanfiction.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just geos to show work can be efficiently done online.
Yep, that's why the manga is ass and sales are declining with every issue.

You were singing a different tune last year when I asked if it's an intelligent feat. He can go back but he didn't. That's a plus for Sasuke. He got him away from the village. Otherwise it would be a battlefield. Can't have the Uchiha's village destroyed. Especially not with their graves being there. In addition to the new gen Uchiha family. Fugaku and Mikito would be proud.
I don't remember anything about that, even if I did I would've changed my mine when I realised Sasuke hasn't got two brain cells to rub together anymore. No he didn't get him away, ot was a dumbass move. Plot is keeping Isshiti from going back to the village. Uchiha village, there aren't any Uchiha there the clan is extinct, what a joke. Although, Konoha has a Senju Park, where's the Uchiha Park at?

I agree but if you're so confident that they won't train them you should have no problem betting they won't even in non-canon material. But I see you're worried. Gotta keep the chances of failure as low as possible right?
Your problem is you want me to admit Sasuke is better than Madara by using filler. I said it before I will say yes Sasuke trained Sarada in filler material, filler Sasuke trains his daughter, yay. However, I can't accept filler being conparable to canon, so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You went from canon to asinine fanfiction.
It's all facts, even Sasuke's dysfunctional dick.