Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing Sasuke's teaching has embarked on Sarada is to behave and dress like a promiscuous tot, pose and probably engage in immorality to pay the bills
I reported the people trash talking about you and calling you stupid 3 times in one post and your beloved minamoto was one of them, but it seems that they were right, I warned you before so I might report, keep posting more garbage 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: DHOH

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, that's why the manga is ass and sales are declining with every issue.
Or people aren't hyped about the good manga because the anime has lowered their expectations.

I don't remember anything about that, even if I did I would've changed my mine when I realised Sasuke hasn't got two brain cells to rub together anymore. No he didn't get him away, ot was a dumbass move. Plot is keeping Isshiti from going back to the village. Uchiha village, there aren't any Uchiha there the clan is extinct, what a joke. Although, Konoha has a Senju Park, where's the Uchiha Park at?
No Uchiha? The greatest Uchiha is there aswell as his daughter. Senju Park? Look at you acknowledging filler. Meanwhile Uchiha memorial gravestones were shown. The Police Force is still around bearing their crest.

Your problem is you want me to admit Sasuke is better than Madara by using filler. I said it before I will say yes Sasuke trained Sarada in filler material, filler Sasuke trains his daughter, yay. However, I can't accept filler being conparable to canon, so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Got it. You're scared cause you know Kakashi will train Boruto and Sasuke will train Sarada.

It's all facts, even Sasuke's dysfunctional dick.
You say that yet Sakura knows how functional it was when they created the Uchiha heiress.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or people aren't hyped about the good manga because the anime has lowered their expectations.
Good manga:lmao:

@Astrovio Got anything to add about this shitshiw.

No Uchiha? The greatest Uchiha is there aswell as his daughter. Senju Park? Look at you acknowledging filler. Meanwhile Uchiha memorial gravestones were shown. The Police Force is still around bearing their crest.
Pre manga is canon, there qas no Uchiha memorial, stop talking out of your ass. Nue is canon as is Sumire, the fight happened in Senju park. That's the new layout of Konoha. You've got the scan that confirms traitorsuke is the greatest Uchiha, his daughter will support a new name soon enough

Got it. You're scared cause you know Kakashi will train Boruto and Sasuke will train Sarada.
Read it again, slowly.

You say that yet Sakura knows how functional it was when they created the Uchiha heiress.
Heiress:lmao: she'll be supporting anew name soon enough. Sasuke's to blame for not only being a traitor to Uchiha, but being unable to pop out more Uchiha. And the one he popped out is also blind, so functional:lmao:

I reported the people trash talking about you and calling you stupid 3 times in one post and your beloved minamoto was one of them, but it seems that they were right, I warned you before so I might report, keep posting more garbage 😡
You carry on doing what you're doing. It's nothing personal, just trying to educate a Sasuke fan, on how Sasuke's been reduced to trash in the sequel. He's not the same Sasuke you remember 😢

Even Sarada is :cry:

And I used to be her fan.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You carry on doing what you're doing. It's nothing personal, just trying to educate a Sasuke fan, on how Sasuke's been reduced to trash in the sequel. He's not the same Sasuke you remember 😢

You are right this sequel is trash, we wait a whole month just to find out Isshiki can't kill Boruto and who cares, what I posted was because of you saying Sasuke caused Sarada to be a ****, I don't care about this sequel and you don't see me obsessed over it, you can even see me say that Sasuke might die and I don't care, I'm not gonna dislike him like you disliked Sarada and say what you said.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right this sequel is trash, we wait a whole month just to find out Isshiki can't kill Boruto and who cares, what I posted was because of you saying Sasuke caused Sarada to be a ****, I don't care about this sequel and you don't see me obsessed over it, you can even see me say that Sasuke might die and I don't care, I'm not gonna dislike him like you disliked Sarada and say what you said.
You got to ignore some of these haters, they need attention. They trash talk a anime or manga so much to the point that the keep it relevant... And they do that on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not just disliking Sarada, she's been reduced to loli fanservice, and slut posing. People trash Sasuke for being a deadbeat, so his daughter grew up in a broken household etc and does this or that etc to draw attention. And wishes Naruto was her father etc. Sasuke let the team down, but they're pretty much taking a dump on him every possible opportunity. And you've got @Naruto X Hunter still kidding himself.

@DHOH is this the Sasuke you remember? What's happened to his powers and IQ? I know they've scaled characters down, but they're pretty much defecating on them to make Burrito look good.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not just disliking Sarada, she's been reduced to loli fanservice, and slut posing. People trash Sasuke for being a deadbeat, so his daughter grew up in a broken household etc and does this or that etc to draw attention. And wishes Naruto was her father etc. Sasuke let the team down, but they're pretty much taking a dump on him every possible opportunity. And you've got @Naruto X Hunter still kidding himself.
Her bad design doesn't remove the fact that she's the leader of team 7 and defeated that fat guy that I don't remember his name with the chidori Sasuke taught her, it was stated in Gaiden by Sakura that he's is in mission and since she was a kid and Sasuke was a wanted criminal his presence may not be good for her, she was even born in one of Oro's hideouts with no records, even the people who wrote the filler understood that and hid the information about Sasuke, and Sasuke didn't let the team down since he's the superior one out of all the characters including Naruto and Isshiki even stated that.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good manga:lmao:

@Astrovio Got anything to add about this shitshiw.

Pre manga is canon, there qas no Uchiha memorial, stop talking out of your ass. Nue is canon as is Sumire, the fight happened in Senju park. That's the new layout of Konoha. You've got the scan that confirms traitorsuke is the greatest Uchiha, his daughter will support a new name soon enough

Read it again, slowly.

Heiress:lmao: she'll be supporting anew name soon enough. Sasuke's to blame for not only being a traitor to Uchiha, but being unable to pop out more Uchiha. And the one he popped out is also blind, so functional:lmao:

You're obviously not confident in your stance since you're shying away from something that you claim won't happen even in filler. 😆

@DHOH is this the Sasuke you remember? What's happened to his powers and IQ? I know they've scaled characters down, but they're pretty much defecating on them to make Burrito look good.
You say that yet Sarada was deemed leader of Team 7, and bodied Boro. And Isshiki praised Sasuke's calm demeanor, in addition to saying his intelligence is even more impressive than his Sharingan's vision. The ability that can see through, keep track of, and predict movements. Perfectly copy any non-KKG jutsu just from seeing it once, and even see on a molecular level. That's the biggest praise of intelligence in the series. Ontop of that Amado was praising him multiple times rather than Shikamaru.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her bad design doesn't remove the fact that she's the leader of team 7 and defeated that fat guy that I don't remember his name with the chidori Sasuke taught her, it was stated in Gaiden by Sakura that he's is in mission and since she was a kid and Sasuke was a wanted criminal his presence may not be good for her, she was even born in one of Oro's hideouts with no records, even the people who wrote the filler understood that and hid the information about Sasuke, and Sasuke didn't let the team down since he's the superior one out of all the characters including Naruto and Isshiki even stated that.
We both know that's not true, she was forced into leadership by plotsuki. And even then she didn't really plan anything, the chidori blitz was good and all however they then reduced her to fodder so Burrito's 9 tails could come and save the day. And Sasuke didn't leave because he was a wanted criminal, don't lie to yourself like that dude, you're better than that. She was born in Oros hideout because she was born while travelling, not to hide the records. She wears an Uchiha crest, Uchiha symbol everywhere, Uchiha surname etc. Her poor design is claimed to be because of Sasuke's bad parenting. The team Sasuke let down was his family, not the tag team. Both him and Naruto are jobbers.

You're not that bright are you, how is the Uchiha tablet (which nobody except an Uchiha can read) in the middle of nowhere a monument to the Uchiha?

Grow up kid.

You're obviously not confident in your stance since you're shying away from something that you claim won't happen even in filler. 😆
You Should re-read the post.

You say that yet Sarada was deemed leader of Team 7, and bodied Boro. And Isshiki praised Sasuke's calm demeanor, in addition to saying his intelligence is even more impressive than his Sharingan's vision. The ability that can see through, keep track of, and predict movements. Perfectly copy any non-KKG jutsu just from seeing it once, and even see on a molecular level. That's the biggest praise of intelligence in the series. Ontop of that Amado was praising him multiple times rather than Shikamaru.
Read the above response, imagine denssuke getting praised even though his fighting style is a bad joke. You clearly know nothing 🙄

You clearly don't have a leg to stand on, just accept the series is ass and has ruined your fave then move on.

That's all the time I'm giving you.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course it’s not but you know why. So stop acting like you’re clueless to the change.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We both know that's not true, she was forced into leadership by plotsuki. And even then she didn't really plan anything, the chidori blitz was good and all however they then reduced her to fodder so Burrito's 9 tails could come and save the day. And Sasuke didn't leave because he was a wanted criminal, don't lie to yourself like that dude, you're better than that. She was born in Oros hideout because she was born while travelling, not to hide the records. She wears an Uchiha crest, Uchiha symbol everywhere, Uchiha surname etc. Her poor design is claimed to be because of Sasuke's bad parenting. The team Sasuke let down was his family, not the tag team. Both him and Naruto are jobbers.

You're not that bright are you, how is the Uchiha tablet (which nobody except an Uchiha can read) in the middle of nowhere a monument to the Uchiha?

Grow up kid.

You Should re-read the post.

Read the above response, imagine denssuke getting praised even though his fighting style is a bad joke. You clearly know nothing 🙄

You clearly don't have a leg to stand on, just accept the series is ass and has ruined your fave then move on.

That's all the time I'm giving you.
I said it's their memorial gravestones not the stone tablet. Fact of the matter is the strongest known character gave him the biggest intelligence praise in the series.

Okay Sally since you're so scared i'll lighten up the conditions for you while putting myself at a disadvantage. My stance is Kakashi will train Boruto before Sasuke will and Sasuke will train Sarada before Boruto. In either the manga, anime, or novels. If i'm wrong I will change to a Madara profile pic and signature of your choosing - or a pic of the letter L in representation of my loss, acknowledge Sasuke as a fodder, while Madara the best character in the series, and you as the superior debator. While also putting, "I got a massive L from Salamander Uchiha in big bold text in all my comments for a time period of your choosing. While if I win you have to acknowledge me and Sasuke as superior. Not only that but let's set up a deadline for when the bet ends. You can chose the timeframe.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said it's their memorial gravestones not the stone tablet. Fact of the matter is the strongest known character gave him the biggest intelligence praise in the series.
That is not a memorial, get the scans confirming it's a memorial. That's the stone tablet of the Uchiha, and since Konoha has been rebuilt and the Uchiha neighbourhood eaten up it had to be thrown into the trash (some woods).

Isshiti lost to pre-fruit Kaguya, he's not the strongest or smartest character keep dreaming. In a manga of low IQ, the bar isn't very high. Amados IQ shits on anything Sasuke has shown.

Okay Sally since you're so scared i'll lighten up the conditions for you while putting myself at a disadvantage. My stance is Kakashi will train Boruto before Sasuke will and Sasuke will train Sarada before Boruto. In either the manga, anime, or novels. If i'm wrong I will change to a Madara profile pic and signature of your choosing - or a pic of the letter L in representation of my loss, acknowledge Sasuke as a fodder, while Madara the best character in the series, and you as the superior debator. While also putting, "I got a massive L from Salamander Uchiha in big bold text in all my comments for a time period of your choosing. While if I win you have to acknowledge me and Sasuke as superior. Not only that but let's set up a deadline for when the bet ends. You can chose the timeframe.
@bold: Won't happen in the canon, we already have Sasuke training Boruto before Sarada. So do you mean another training session?

You don't need to ride my nuts, I'm not into that. However, you need to accept Sasuke has lost all class.

Of course it’s not but you know why. So stop acting like you’re clueless to the change.
I'm not, but he's been reduced to substandard levels. You had better tell @Naruto X Hunter that he's still in denial.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is not a memorial, get the scans confirming it's a memorial. That's the stone tablet of the Uchiha, and since Konoha has been rebuilt and the Uchiha neighbourhood eaten up it had to be thrown into the trash (some woods).
Trash? The area is clearly decorated.

Isshiti lost to pre-fruit Kaguya,he's not the strongest or smartest character keep dreaming. In a manga of low IQ, the bar isn't very high. Amados IQ shits on anything Sasuke has shown.
@ bold 1000 years ago. The Amado you're hyping praised Sasuke multiple times. Rather than Shikamaru.

Won't happen in the canon, we already have Sasuke training Boruto before Sarada. So do you mean another training session?
Yes, the next training session will be Kakashi with Boruto and Sasuke with Sarada in either the manga, anime, or novels.

You don't need to ride my nuts, I'm not into that. However, you need to accept Sasuke has lost all class.
Ofcourse I don't need to. That implies I would actually lose.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash? The area is clearly decorated.
Says you, show where it's called a memorial. Still waiting for the evidence. Those topes are just to show boundary nothing else.

@ bold 1000 years ago. The Amado you're hyping praised Sasuke multiple times. Rather than Shikamaru.
Not really, all he talks about is perception. Even you can deduce 10 levels above Sasuke, so..

Yes, the next training session will be Kakashi with Boruto and Sasuke with Sarada in either the manga, anime, or novels.
Manga is what matters, are you saying new filler anime or filler novels that will come out?

Ofcourse I don't need to. That implies I would actually lose.
You lost when you didn't want to go for canon, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Says you, show where it's called a memorial. Still waiting for the evidence. Those topes are just to show boundary nothing else.
To show boundary. It's as if it's deemed important.

Not really, all he talks about is perception. Even you can deduce 10 levels above Sasuke, so..
Which is a factor in intelligence.

Manga is what matters, are you saying new filler anime or filler novels that will come out?
You lost when you didn't want to go for canon, so 🤷🏻‍♂️
According to the creators all 3 are connected, but I agree with your stance that the manga is more important (even that it's what's only canon). All i'm saying is we may aswell include the other two for fun. You don't have to accept it as canon, but if it happens you lose.

I understand you being worried about Sasuke training Sarada before Boruto but I also said Kakashi would train Boruto before Sasuke does next time. Meanwhile you claim Kakashi has NOTHING to do with Boruto even in filler. So why the lack of confidence now?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To show boundary. It's as if it's deemed important.
Nice fanfic, who said it's deepened important, Sasuke?

Which is a factor in intelligence.
Not adult Sasuke that's for sure.

According to the creators all 3 are connected, but I agree with your stance that the manga is more important (even that it's what's only canon). All i'm saying is we may aswell include the other two for fun. You don't have to accept it as canon, but if it happens you lose.
That's pure fanfic, they're as canon as robo Naruto and ninja ostrich:lmao:

I don't care for filler, I said it before, it's as canon as filler is. There's mobilising to it, all I can say is yes Sasuke trained her in filler, filler Sasuke gave a shit.

I understand you being worried about Sasuke training Sarada before Boruto but I also said Kakashi would train Boruto before Sasuke does next time. Meanwhile you claim Kakashi has NOTHING to do with Boruto even in filler. So why the lack of confidence now?
Addressed already

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fanfic, who said it's deepened important, Sasuke?
The fact that it was recovered in the first place shows it's valued as important.
Not adult Sasuke that's for sure.
Isshiki and Amado say otherwise.
That's pure fanfic, they're as canon as robo Naruto and ninja ostrich:lmao:
They've made statements about it.

I don't care for filler, I said it before, it's as canon as filler is. There's mobilising to it, all I can say is yes Sasuke trained her in filler, filler Sasuke gave a shit.

Addressed already
You don't have to care about it to still accept the bet.