Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mkay, let's get this show on the road O_O

Rei's RR
Mid-range
Just a plain field'd do, I guess
Everything's allowed

I'll be using my Eda/Tou bio (Souma no Kou)

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as i see you, i quickly form 3 clones infront of me and one behind you:

( Zetsu no Bunshinjutsu ) - Zetsu's Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 5 per clone, maximum of ten clones
Damage Points: N/A [ though clones can attack with kunai, shuriken etc. ]
Description: Zetsu's White Half creates numerous clones of itself that can be made to arise from any point on the ground. The abilities of the clones are not known, but they can probably attack with kunai, shuriken and other ninja tools. These clones can be used as a basis for Zetsu's Substitute Technique.

the one behind you immediately morphs into a flytrap and binds you, leaving you unable to form seals as he sucks out your chakra:

(Haetorisou Kyūshū no Jutsu) - Flytrap Absorption Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: (-20 per turn)
Damage points: The white Zetsu turns his body into a giant Venus Flytrap shape that wraps around the target, and then by opening the his mouth he then begins the chakra absorption to drain the targets chakra.
Note: Can only be used by White Zetsu and by a Zetsu bio.

the real me sinks into the ground as soon as the clones form:

(Kagero) Mayfly
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short/Mid/Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage points:N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
Note:Only Zetsu and characters from Zetsu's clan can use this.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I always used to do, Tou is facing forward (main body) and Eda is facing backwards (body on the back).
This means that as soon as your clone spawns, Eda sees him and simply uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

As this only requires two handseals, which are made really quickly, your clone dies nearly as soon as it spawns; Therefore not even touching my chakra reserves.
After this, Eda and Tou seperate, standing back-to-back.

(Sōma no Kō) - Attack of the Twin Demons Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The Attack of the twin Demons technique is the technique will allows Sakon and Ukon to merge their bodies with each other and to separate.
Note: Must have a Sakon or Ukon bio or a member of their clan to use.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my clones begin to spread out to long range away from you, as the real me also appears at long range, using:

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

the two halves close in head on to each of you.
as the two halves close, i channel raiton chakra through the ground, electrifying the mountain and the ground under it:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

i then Mayfly again, moving through the area at high speeds:

(Kagero) Mayfly
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short/Mid/Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage points:N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to merge his body with the ground and plants and to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins.
This allows the user to conceal his presence completely,making it almost impossible to detect him.
Note:Only Zetsu and characters from Zetsu's clan can use this.