NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey all, as the title implies, today is National Hangover day where all those who partied on New Years Eve take the day off.

unfortunately for me, today is living up to it's name. it's National Hangover Day but i gotta work, anyone feel my pain?

If any of you know what i'm talking about, please, make me feel like i'm not the only one who partied hard on New Years!

Last edited:

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoL Rike i know you don't, you're about 7 years too early to know what i'm talking about, LoL

man, i'm starting to feel old. maybe i should make this thread later when all the people who drank last night finally wake up in the middle of the day, LoL

Last edited:

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you didn't party, what exactly DID you guys do for New Years?

ps my apologies for the double post, i didn't mean to do that but i hope ya'll can understand just this once?

Last edited:

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got the tempting chance but opted to stay away, as I was with a girl. And I don't wanna look bad on new year in presence of her...;)

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you shouldn't have been drinking hard if you had work the following day. Basics brah.
LoL well it's not that bad, and once i get up and going i'll be good. But come on, is everyone telling me i'm the ONLY one who had a party last night?

NaruGoku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got the tempting chance but opted to stay away, as I was with a girl. And I don't wanna look bad on new year in presence of her...;)
Jiraiya, i love your ava/sig because i love Jiraiya with all my heart. but you KNOW he and Tsunade would understand how i feel! LoL! but good, i'm proud that you opted to stay away for your lady friend, good for you!