Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fúck. Sorry guys I do this every damn time. I click my desktop shortcut to this site and accidentally post in the wrong section. My apologies

Guys I just got an update, my steam controller arrives tomorrow. I couldn't be happier. For those of you not following,

And it comes TOMORROW. GET HYPE.

Thoughts?

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fúck. Sorry guys I do this every damn time. I click my desktop shortcut to this site and accidentally post in the wrong section. My apologies

Guys I just got an update, my steam controller arrives tomorrow. I couldn't be happier. For those of you not following,

And it comes TOMORROW. GET HYPE.

Thoughts?
steamcontroller for the pcmasterrace? Just pathetic wanna be console user

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wanna be console user? Yes, I LOVE playing games at 900p and 30 frames per second. I LOVE paying for online. I LOVE my smaller servers and gimped features.
Funny how most of my games actually are 60 fps and 1080p while only 34% of pc steam users play 1080p or higher and 60fps. Also console MP games don't have that much lag like pc does. I don't mind paying cause I have the money for it and I get good online service + free games. How is splitscreen working for you or don't you have any friends?

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny how most of my games actually are 60 fps and 1080p while only 34% of pc steam users play 1080p or higher and 60fps. Also console MP games don't have that much lag like pc does. I don't mind paying cause I have the money for it and I get good online service + free games. How is splitscreen working for you or don't you have any friends?
Pc games lag more? Explain. Devs have the same server conditions and locations for console and pc games. Look at all the top releases on console this year. List me the 60 fps 1080 ones. I'll wait. Split screen is phasing out on all platforms, but there are still pc games with split screen. Steam>xbox live or PS+. By a lot. For every free game you list, I'll list 10 more higher quality pc ones. Dota? Tf2? Warframe? And you have more severe flexibility on pc, with people able to host their own servers and browse custom and modded servers

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pc games lag more? Explain. Devs have the same server conditions and locations for console and pc games. Look at all the top releases on console this year. List me the 60 fps 1080 ones. I'll wait. Split screen is phasing out on all platforms, but there are still pc games with split screen. Steam>xbox live or PS+. By a lot. For every free game you list, I'll list 10 more higher quality pc ones. Dota? Tf2? Warframe? And you have more severe flexibility on pc, with people able to host their own servers and browse custom and modded servers
Go play cs:go west EU and you will have more lag and a higher ping than when I play halo bf4 or whatever on xbox. Don't even try to deny it my ping is mostly 30-60 while there are many people with 300+. Steam can't be better than xbox live since it is totally different. I'm not going to list all those games since it will take way too long with the amount of games. Just look at batman arkham night. PC vs console or ac unity consoles > pc with those games since they were made for console and got ported later to pc. If you call warframe which we also have on console atleast xbox one a high quality game than you really need to do something with your life cause that game is a shitty wanne be destiny. I also play pc games but only strategy games because that is better on pc and some old school stuff like battlefront 2 but I prefer the rest on my consoles since they play way better and I don't need to change every 1/2/3 years my hardware. Modded servers and stuff like minecraft servers couldn't care less about those. Since we have a great system with nat types that can let everyone join your server even if their internet sucks a bit and also alot of games have dedicated servers + you can also host whatever you want on console. So don't start talking BS. And don't let me laugh about that splitscreen on pc ayy lmao. Consoles are just more important to devs since they got honest players that buy games instead of pirating. Why do you think alot of pc gamers are begging for ports. Like destiny to PC or Halo to PC or GTA V back in the day. You guys had to wait 2 years and it still doesn't play well with keyboard.

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go play cs:go west EU and you will have more lag and a higher ping than when I play halo bf4 or whatever on xbox. Don't even try to deny it my ping is mostly 30-60 while there are many people with 300+. Steam can't be better than xbox live since it is totally different. I'm not going to list all those games since it will take way too long with the amount of games. Just look at batman arkham night. PC vs console or ac unity consoles > pc with those games since they were made for console and got ported later to pc. If you call warframe which we also have on console atleast xbox one a high quality game than you really need to do something with your life cause that game is a shitty wanne be destiny. I also play pc games but only strategy games because that is better on pc and some old school stuff like battlefront 2 but I prefer the rest on my consoles since they play way better and I don't need to change every 1/2/3 years my hardware. Modded servers and stuff like minecraft servers couldn't care less about those. Since we have a great system with nat types that can let everyone join your server even if their internet sucks a bit and also alot of games have dedicated servers + you can also host whatever you want on console. So don't start talking BS. And don't let me laugh about that splitscreen on pc ayy lmao. Consoles are just more important to devs since they got honest players that buy games instead of pirating. Why do you think alot of pc gamers are begging for ports. Like destiny to PC or Halo to PC or GTA V back in the day. You guys had to wait 2 years and it still doesn't play well with keyboard.
So much wrong. Of course playing at a server across the literal planet from me would result in bad ping. How is that even relavent? And at least you CAN chose your server on pc. My ping is 20, 25 on a bad day, so your point? Steam as a multiplayer/social service is comparable to xbox live, its just better.

Its funny you name batman arkham knight, because the BUGS people were talking about were performance hitches. As in frame rate dropping to 30. You know... LIKE IT PLAYS ON CONSOLE. The pc version is still better, with more options and higher graphical fidelity, theres just performance issues that make the frames jump down to 30 at times. Ac unity is the same. plays great on pc. just can't get very high frames. then again, that game ALSO runs at 30 on consoles... so you don't really have an argument there.

You know.. you know that warframe came out BEFORE destiny right? Who's the wannabe?

When you swap a pc part, its 1 part. You don't have to swap entire systems in 6-7 years like a console. Custom servers are fantastic. Saying "i don't care about those any way" rings very reminiscent of the sour grapes story. "i can't do that, meh, it sucks anyway". I play gta v in muliplayer lobbies with my keyboard and mouse against people with controllers. And i dominate. so i don't really pick up what you're putting down. However, i CAN tell you, that there are WAY more great pc exclusives than console ones. I can name maybe 5 console only games that i want to play. but there are a hundred pc only games that i adore completely

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of the visually demanding games run on 30fps on console. Also considering the XboxOne was supposed to be a long awaited upgrade over the Xbox360, it's a huge disappointment that it can't even outperform the GTX950 which can run AC:Unity on 30+FPS(Keeping in mind how crappy the port was) while the X1/PS4 give variable 25-30 FPS. And besides, i don't need to have two different machines to run two games from two different generations. Whoever told you that pirating is exclusive to the pc, well it's not. it'ss possible to pirate games on the 360, you need a JTAG however, but still is possible, so pirating isn't just exclusive to PC. Also PC's have better graphics than consoles(Obvious due to the outdated hardware in the X1), the textures on the consoles look like shit compared to those on the pc.

34% of pc steam users play 1080p or higher and 60fps
The point? That doesn't mean that games on PC's are mostly 30FPS, it's just that many don't play on 60FPS. And this isn't a popularity contest, who gives a crap about how many users play at 60fps or not, still doesn't mean that in fact most games on PC are 60fps and not locked down to 30fps, and while there are some games that are locked at 30fps, they can be unlocked by digging into the ini files which isn't very complicated. while i do not disagree that some games do perform better on the consoles, however alot of them perform way better on the PC compared to the console version of the exact game.

And last but not least, mods. the PC gamers have accessibility to some of the most amazing mods for some amazing games. And before you put out that mods are for cheaters, keep in mind there are alot of mods which only expand or increase visual aspects of the game or add quests to the game to make it more challenging. Agreed, pc's are not exclusive to mods, consoles too have access to mods but only with a cracked JTAG version of it. And even so, the JTAG/RGAH community is so little that the amount of mods are puny and laughable compared to the millions of mods available on the pc.

Last edited: