0⚔️
Awards
And....I'm back.

Zetsu bio.

Rei's R and R
No subs or kais
CJ/E allowed.

Post your bio and begin.

Preferably be someone epic or atleast goodish, so I can have a good fight. Exercise makes me hungry.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I'm in

Add rules:

Killing allowed
Stealing not allowed

Roy bio

I start with 2T sharingan and throws 3 kunais and throws a smoke bomb that explodes between us make a purple cloud making you unable to see me but since I have sharingan I can still see through like it isn't there.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm in

Add rules:

Killing allowed
Stealing not allowed

Roy bio

I start with 2T sharingan and throws 3 kunais and throws a smoke bomb that explodes between us make a purple cloud making you unable to see me but since I have sharingan I can still see through like it isn't there.
Damn you.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm in

Add rules:

Killing allowed
Stealing not allowed

Roy bio

Yeah, no, someone else please.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I Would LOVE too :D

Madara bio if accepted.
Typical Nero. Two sentences and one spelling error already.

Fine, let's go. I'll begin, with this:

( Mugenyousai ) ɸ Infinity Fortress
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
Chakra cost: 50 to activate, +15 per turn to maintain.
Damage Points: N/A

An advanced terrain altering technique, it is activated by the user placing his hands in a "prayer" position. Yellow chakra swirls around him, and turns into random strings of letters and text before entering into the terrain around the user.
The terrain and every aspect of it becomes so flooded with the user's chakra that there is what can be termed a "near-total control" over the features of the environment by the user.
By making motions with his hands, the yellow numbers and text appear for a second before modifying, turning the terrain into a different battlefield entirely - for example, moving from a desert into a forest, or even just making a random rock structure erect itself whenever he wishes after technique is activated.
However, there is a major control to this. The user cannot create structures that will offensively attack the opponent, such as spikes from rock, lava under his feet and so on.
The terrain, is referred to as "near-total control" for a reason. Though the user can change the structure of the terrain, it's climate, humidity, weather conditions and so on, the opponent can freely use the features - for example, if a rock structure has been erected, the opponent can use his jutsus on it to make a dragon etc. To give a better example, if a lake has been selected as the terrain, then the opponent can freely use the lake as a water source for all his techniques.
In effect, the user has only free reign about the composition of the terrain, not how it is used and by whom.
The chakra drain caused by this technique allows the user to utilise Forbidden Techniques only once per two turns, and prevents him from entering modes that require extra chakra to be unleashed, such as the Gates.
This technique may be activated only once per battle.
An interesting side effect of this technique is that since the terrain is constantly shifting due to the user's chakra, it becomes nearly impossible for the user or the opponent to collect natural chakra for Senjutsu or to enter Sage Mode.

And then await your attack.

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Typical Nero. Two sentences and one spelling error already.

Fine, let's go. I'll begin, with this:

( Mugenyousai ) ɸ Infinity Fortress
Range: All Ranges
Chakra cost: 50 to activate, +15 per turn to maintain.
Damage Points: N/A

An advanced terrain altering technique, it is activated by the user placing his hands in a "prayer" position. Yellow chakra swirls around him, and turns into random strings of letters and text before entering into the terrain around the user.
The terrain and every aspect of it becomes so flooded with the user's chakra that there is what can be termed a "near-total control" over the features of the environment by the user.
By making motions with his hands, the yellow numbers and text appear for a second before modifying, turning the terrain into a different battlefield entirely - for example, moving from a desert into a forest, or even just making a random rock structure erect itself whenever he wishes after technique is activated.
However, there is a major control to this. The user cannot create structures that will offensively attack the opponent, such as spikes from rock, lava under his feet and so on.
The terrain, is referred to as "near-total control" for a reason. Though the user can change the structure of the terrain, it's climate, humidity, weather conditions and so on, the opponent can freely use the features - for example, if a rock structure has been erected, the opponent can use his jutsus on it to make a dragon etc. To give a better example, if a lake has been selected as the terrain, then the opponent can freely use the lake as a water source for all his techniques.
In effect, the user has only free reign about the composition of the terrain, not how it is used and by whom.
The chakra drain caused by this technique allows the user to utilise Forbidden Techniques only once per two turns, and prevents him from entering modes that require extra chakra to be unleashed, such as the Gates.
This technique may be activated only once per battle.
An interesting side effect of this technique is that since the terrain is constantly shifting due to the user's chakra, it becomes nearly impossible for the user or the opponent to collect natural chakra for Senjutsu or to enter Sage Mode.

And then await your attack.
Hmmmm somebody thinks im gonna be playing hard. *Activates the EMS and starts my move off by using

(Fūton: Kekkai Kanbou no Enryo) - Wind Release: Barrier Cell of Restraint

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will make a set of two hand seals and create a torrent of wind to sweep down around the target and encase them in a near-invisible square cell of wind trapping them and restricting their movements.
Note: restraining affects last 1 turn and user must wait two turns before each use.

I use this barrier to disconnect you from the ground since you cant see the wind theres no possible way for you to tell that its coming. As your imprisoned I quickly block off your sight of me by using

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

Putting you in this genjutsu cutting off your sight of me as your in this genjutsu I quickly form

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

making four clones which three of them immediately sprint out. One of which gets to your right side, One to the Left side, and One to the front mid range. As there sprinting with extreme speed they also throw explosive tags along the ground by the barrier*

Note: Did nothing about your move.

Last edited: