D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now many of us have realized that by the end of July, the fillers start reeling in. (I used the plural because, when do fillers ever travel alone?) BUT the fillers are actually a sign...a poorly written, pointless sign, but a sign nonetheless.

For starters, the animation should get better for the war cuz the movie production should be done by then, meaning by the time they get back to canon, they will be able to properly animate the epicness that we know is sure to come(I wanna see Chouji's epicness well animated dammit!!!)

Also, A NEW OPENING!!!! Chances are, since the war actually gets serious after the Kinkaku/Ginkaku fight, they will change the opening to a decent/suitable one.

So bear the fillers and while you cringe at the animes foul animation, and the fillers horrid storylines ad plots, know that theres a light at the end of the tunnel, and its shining epicness, action, and strawberries your way!

EnvyMyApex

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait for a new opening, this current opening sucks. However, I'll probably ending up liking it later on because that's what always happens lol. Also stoked to hear that animation will get better, it's been suffering lately.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i agree with you in a way rep+ (hate the current opening)
but its not the animators fault, it simply turns out bad because they have to rush it to keep up with the high demand of the fans to get their anime each week. If it came out once every two weeks you'd see a more careful and better animation :)
and btw fillers arent that bad , they add more stuff kishi missed because of that high demand of having to produce a new chapter each week as well as progress the story (not enough time to show each fight) anyway i hope that the fillers a good and we can see more of the seven swordsman fight :)

ll FREESTYLE ll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now many of us have realized that by the end of July, the fillers start reeling in. (I used the plural because, when do fillers ever travel alone?) BUT the fillers are actually a sign...a poorly written, pointless sign, but a sign nonetheless.

For starters, the animation should get better for the war cuz the movie production should be done by then, meaning by the time they get back to canon, they will be able to properly animate the epicness that we know is sure to come(I wanna see Chouji's epicness well animated dammit!!!)

Also, A NEW OPENING!!!! Chances are, since the war actually gets serious after the Kinkaku/Ginkaku fight, they will change the opening to a decent/suitable one.

So bear the fillers and while you cringe at the animes foul animation, and the fillers horrid storylines ad plots, know that theres a light at the end of the tunnel, and its shining epicness, action, and strawberries your way!
...That was actually really accurate and interesting.. ! :D

..+rep for the wise words and figurative language !! ^^

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't wait for a new opening, this current opening sucks. However, I'll probably ending up liking it later on because that's what always happens lol. Also stoked to hear that animation will get better, it's been suffering lately.
Im hoping. If the fillers end and theres no changes, I will storm Studio Perriot and murder many, no survivors

Ogracio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the title a quote from Harvey Dent in Batman (Title)?

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."

Anyways, I dont hate fillers, and probably they will use those fillers to explain us stories of the dead Kages, or important information that could not get into the manga; because it might have been time consuming, but in the Anime is not seen as much.

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the title a quote from Harvey Dent in Batman (Title)?

"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."

Anyways, I dont hate fillers, and probably they will use those fillers to explain us stories of the dead Kages, or important information that could not get into the manga; because it might have been time consuming, but in the Anime is not seen as much.
Ive got problem with fillers either, but its highly inconvenient

FlyingThunderGodHax

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Someone say strawberries..... starts running towards light :cool: