Its all about the Bad - to - Good story

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story of Naruto is all about turning the bad-to-good drama.
Here's a list of some of the important people who changed in the story.
Just comment if you think I forgot someone,

Gaara turned into a good guy after his fight with Naruto

Tsunade became a good leader after the drama she had with Naruto/Jiraiya/Kabuto/Orochimaro

Zabuza turned out to have a soft heart after-all

Neji who was ill-hearted later on became one of the kindest people to Naruto and everyone

Kurama became Naruto's best buddy

Obito in the end went back to the good side

Nagato also became good after TNJ with. Naruto

Konan became a believer of Naruto and later she became a good character in the end.

Kabuto later on also became enlightened and lost that evilness

Orochimaro surprisingly lost the evilness as well but is still doubtful

Itachi who everyone thought was a bad guy not until the manga revealed that he is good guy after-all who hides in the shadows to protect Konoha

Guren even if it was a filler, she redeemed by protecting the child.

Kakashi in the fillers, he has that darkness in his heart and was taken by Hiruzen out from anbu and later became light-hearted after some time when he started coaching as Jounin to young shinobies and later team7

Madara perhaps was too shy to admit that in the end to preserve his bad-ass image but i think he found that peacefulness in his heart just before that last breathe.

So basically, based on the trend, I can safely predict that Sasuke will somehow find that softness in his heart after an epic fight with Naruto..., although he might not return to the village but perhaps, he will choose to protect the village in the shadows just like Danzo and Itachi or maybe join another village and become their leader...

Reactions: iamkawaii08

cafe123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but it's too played out now, I really don't wish to see that, at least not in a way that Sasuke goes back to Konoha and Sakura.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan became a patriarch of narutoism, and madara got TNJ'D by Hashirama XD, Sasuke has his anti TNJperspirant on, 100% not even the TNJ of Sakura could solo sasuke.

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a shounen manga, u won't see a tragedy.....since kids don't like tragedy. All tragedy mangas are seinen.
Although some guys never turned good.....Hidan, Kakuzu, BZ, Kaguya, Deidara, Kisame etc.
SO what the hell are u talking about??
EDIT: Although I agree that unless Sasuke turns good, the feud will never end....so it is the only logical ending!!