atonomy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have a theory involving the end of naruto shippuden and itachi's power
i believe that when naruto faces off with sasuke the power itachi gave him will help naruto convince sasuke that he's being used by madara.
perhaps itachi will appear and talk to sasuke himself just like how naruto talked to his mom n dad
and if indeed itachi or naruto manages to convince sasuke, he and naruto would then work together to defeat madara.

so what do u guys think
please share ur thoughts

bojdify

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
makes sense to me. I kinda assumed it would be more combat related to help naruto overcome sasukes genjutsu skills, especially cuz naruto really sucks at genjutsu. that makes sense too though, especially in light of how instrumental naruto's parents were during his most recent run-ins with the ninetails. it'd be kind of a bummer though if there were no spectacular naruto sasuke rematch, but thatd be kinda weird now that madara's so BA. If naruto and sasuke had an epic battle as equals, then i think madara would just take naruto out immediately afterward. yea, i think you could be on to something with that idea aton.

Rambo200

<div class="bbWrapper">I think u r absolutely right. Itachi gave some of his powers. Maybe mangekyou sharingan for a little time.</div>

dlloyd1

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
makes sense to me. I kinda assumed it would be more combat related to help naruto overcome sasukes genjutsu skills, especially cuz naruto really sucks at genjutsu. that makes sense too though, especially in light of how instrumental naruto's parents were during his most recent run-ins with the ninetails. it'd be kind of a bummer though if there were no spectacular naruto sasuke rematch, but thatd be kinda weird now that madara's so BA. If naruto and sasuke had an epic battle as equals, then i think madara would just take naruto out immediately afterward. yea, i think you could be on to something with that idea aton.
naruto cant be put into a genjutsu though now that he has control of the nine tails.

bojdify

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea, i think naruto's diff from bee in that bee can talk to his bijuu and his bijuu helps him out, whereas (at least, this is my impression) naruto took the foxes chakura and made it available to himself, but didnt let the fox's consciousness out. i think he may still be screwed when it comes to genjutsu breaking.

~Lumos~

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i have a theory involving the end of naruto shippuden and itachi's power
i believe that when naruto faces off with sasuke the power itachi gave him will help naruto convince sasuke that he's being used by madara.
perhaps itachi will appear and talk to sasuke himself just like how naruto talked to his mom n dad
and if indeed itachi or naruto manages to convince sasuke, he and naruto would then work together to defeat madara.

so what do u guys think
please share ur thoughts
i posted the same exact theory on another thread