Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now knowing that Itachi was really a good guy. before he died he was walking to sasuke saying "my eyes my eyes" maybe it was something he was trying to tell sasuke and right before he poke sasuke he said something very soft but we didnt see wht maybe he was trying to tell sasuke about his (itachi's) eyes and madara kinda seemed interested in itachi's eyes also tell me what you guys think

HeMenace

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now knowing that Itachi was really a good guy. before he died he was walking to sasuke saying "my eyes my eyes" maybe it was something he was trying to tell sasuke and right before he poke sasuke he said something very soft but we didnt see wht maybe he was trying to tell sasuke about his (itachi's) eyes and madara kinda seemed interested in itachi's eyes also tell me what you guys think

I think on Naruto Manga 402 - 12-13 they say what itachi said in a soft voice. In my opinion i dont think he was interested in itachi's eyes because if he would he would of taken them when sasuke was tied up or unconcious

HeMenace

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if he wasnt interested why mention it?

because once u get MS sooner or later u will stay blind.... so madara ask sasuke if hes gonna take the eyes... I would say interested in the set of eyes, but i believe that madara is more interested in wat sauske can to for him..... madara got revenge on the uchiha and now is only konoha.... his gonna need all the help he can get.

HeMenace

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i not talking about revenge madara asked if sasuke going to transplant the eyes the eyes have some secret behind them i jus know it
lol ok, maybe... i just think that sasuke is gonna have to train to use the MS powers, but the more u use it the blinder u get. I think Madara mentioned the transplant just to get it over with(meaning that hes gonna do it eventually, why not know) I believe he said it because sasuke has the same goals in life :p (destroy konoha) as him... so non blinded sasuke would be more powerful. Thats why i think.... lol not think, Know

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I ( not sure about the rest of you guys) don't really know what Sasuke's new eyes are. PMS mabye?? But I don't think they'll cause him blindness.
He currently only have MS

And you have an interesting point here Miggy69. I think that Madara tampered Itachi's MS. That is why when Zetsu told Madara about Itachis death, he spoke about how everything went according to his plan. I think Madara wants to lure Sasuke into taking Itachis Eyes in order to "control" him like he did Itachi in a way.

Madara only wants to use Sasuke for a few things, He chows them up, suck em dry and spit em out again. Jip

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He currently only have MS

And you have an interesting point here Miggy69. I think that Madara tampered Itachi's MS. That is why when Zetsu told Madara about Itachis death, he spoke about how everything went according to his plan. I think Madara wants to lure Sasuke into taking Itachis Eyes in order to "control" him like he did Itachi in a way.

Madara only wants to use Sasuke for a few things, He chows them up, suck em dry and spit em out again. Jip
MS? In such a weird way?? Nah.. I think its something new.. I mean.. Both Itachi AND Sasuke's eye techniques.. Sasuke was able to match Itachi with his 'normal' sharingan.. (the genjutsu i mean) ...

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
MS? In such a weird way?? Nah.. I think its something new.. I mean.. Both Itachi AND Sasuke's eye techniques.. Sasuke was able to match Itachi with his 'normal' sharingan.. (the genjutsu i mean) ...
I can almost guarantee you its only MS, If it was the PMS/EMS, then why did Madara offer him Itachi's eyes? If Madara can add another set of eyes to his collection to enhance his PMS/EMS, why offer it to Sasuke?

Sasuke will slowly start to become more blind and will later need either Itachi's eyes, or Madara's eyes.

And sorry buddy, I dont want to be rude, but Im not going to go in an argument with Itachi's vs Sasuke fight. Itachi was sick, busy dieing, he gave some of his power to Naruto, and he didnt fight with the intend to kill Sasuke, also, Sasuke have been caught so many times in Itachi's Genjitsu's I think that he will know how to counter it by now. Similar like how Guy knows how to counter Kakashi. So Its not really worth comparing Itachi with his MS against Sasuke with his Sharingan.

If you also look at a Mangaka's point of view, it would also make more sense to only make Sasuke have a MS, to spicy up the story, to force Sasuke to fight Madara some time, when he starts loosing his vision.

So sorry if I were rude, but seriously I have placed a lot of thought into it. And I can only think that Sasuke might have, what I would call AMS, which basicly is a S + MS and not a MS + MS to give you a PMS, So I would say at best it could have some of the powers of the PMS/EMS, like not having to go blind, but you dont have Immortal life, like when you have the PMS/EMS, but I highly doubt that, aswell as the fact that Madara offered Itachis eyes, to give him PMS. So that basically flaws this theory.

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think madara somewhere along the line will take itachis and try to take sasykes eyes
I dont think so, He already have Itachi's eyes, he could have just used it already if he wanted to. I think that he wants Sasuke to implant those. Just Imagen, if you have 2 sets of PMS. If that would have been able to give him a new do jitsu!!!!! :D

I have a crazy theory that I will share with you guys later. :D