Itachis Atonement towards the ones who dont know the truth

nite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shisui & itachi wanted to keep the uchiha name an honorable one etc.

so does anyone else possible think that some how in l8r chapters. maybe someone will mention itachi died a traitor but was resurected and using his genjutsu while still having free reign from kabuto. freed himself from it and wanted to "atone" for what he did by helping konoha.

so in a way the truth stays hidden and a new half truth gets made.

i got this idea from basically 4 hokages getting freed from shiki fuji and even orochimaru sorta having a change of heart.

thoughts?

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that changes nothing
since the most freaking tow who revived jubbi are uchiha
now uchiha look like bitch not just to konoha but to the whole shinobi world

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shisui & itachi wanted to keep the uchiha name an honorable one etc.

so does anyone else possible think that some how in l8r chapters. maybe someone will mention itachi died a traitor but was resurected and using his genjutsu while still having free reign from kabuto. freed himself from it and wanted to "atone" for what he did by helping konoha.

so in a way the truth stays hidden and a new half truth gets made.

i got this idea from basically 4 hokages getting freed from shiki fuji and even orochimaru sorta having a change of heart.

thoughts?
No the only ones who knew what itachi did were naruto, killer bee, nagato, and kabuto, and sauske.

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oro will become nice .. huh i dont think so.. after the talkings are over he will be like...
You must be registered for see images
GIVE ME UR EYES SASUKE KUN...xd

nite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wat i mean is. most peps in naruto verse know itachi as a sucumbag who killed his clan.

hence "Atone" .

the "Scumbag" made a "turn around or atonement" by stopping edo tensei.

in naruto verse really not impossible. just look at orchimaru. ntm 4 hokgaes being edo'd after the shiki fuji being removed.

so for rest of naruto verse that know itachi as a scumbag traitor. i cood see it somehow being added into the story.

for example. naruto slipping up and saying itachi stopped edo tensei. ( everyone that doesnt know the truth replies like why would he do it.

Naruto reply or someone. coz he felt bad about killing his family and wants to make amends.

get what im saying ?

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow what a war
practically one person started the war (Kabuto
practically one person ended the war (Itachi