Itachi wud have become hokage..!.!!!!!!!!!!

EL MAGNIFICO

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just think it over....

if kabuto is killed and the edo tensei is not stopped using the proper method
and itachi is not sealed ....then do u ppl think itachi wud become the future hokage... as far as naruto and kakashi r concerned , itachi is an outstanding shinobi compared to both of them ...

just give ur opinion on whether he is the best to choose frm?????
also compare him to all 5 hokages..

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now its pointless since he's dead, but yea i think if he didnt get mixed up with the whole Uchiha massacre and double spy thing and akasuki, he wouldve been hokage material.
Your Sig is too big.

Anyway, Itachi is dead and a Zombie isn't worth it.
Plus Itachi was better off helping Konoha they he did, Kill the Uchiha then piss off!

Mortimyre

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess OP meant if Itachi hadn't of killed off the uchiha and the world was not all messed up.

I think he could have become Hokage. Maybe after Minato, if he hadn't had died. Orochimaru, who I think is definitely a Kage power level, said he wasn't as strong as Itachi.
But, there's then the whole political structure of the people who run Konoha; would they ever really let a Uchiha become Hokage?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just think it over....

if kabuto is killed and the edo tensei is not stopped using the proper method
and itachi is not sealed ....then do u ppl think itachi wud become the future hokage... as far as naruto and kakashi r concerned , itachi is an outstanding shinobi compared to both of them ...

just give ur opinion on whether he is the best to choose frm?????
also compare him to all 5 hokages..
Itachi is a loner. He is better off taking over anbu.

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now its pointless since he's dead, but yea i think if he didnt get mixed up with the whole Uchiha massacre and double spy thing and akasuki, he wouldve been hokage material.
yep u got it exactly right now that hes dead no way but if he never became a rouge ninja he wold have made the best hokage even with his power his brains and his serious hate of war i think itachi would have benifited to leaf village a great deal

oh and jus to say i know this isnt part of the topic but i think shikamaru would make a waaaaaaay better hokage then naruto jus sayin haha