Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What thread? Lmao.

You're the one that didn't even read the op.

Itachi starts off fighting in the same situation as jman. Meaning konan and 3 paths first. Lol.

I don't have patience for those that don't read. Instead I'm letting him do it since you clearly dodged my posts.
That's what I told your friend

He starts off with 3 paths like Jiraiya, konan wasn't their with three paths :|

Still soloed in that Obito thread so you're butthurt...

It's okay, it was that bad I know

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I told your friend

He starts off with 3 paths like Jiraiya, konan wasn't their with three paths :|

Still soloed in that Obito thread so you're butthurt...

It's okay, it was that bad I know
Taken right from the original post:
Pein in the same scenario as Jiraiya did [x], and thus is facing Animal Path and Konan at match start.

U can see yourself out.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Link doesn't have to work. That's how the fight between jman and pain started. That's how the fight starts in this scenario.
Go back to page 1 and read it yourself.
I already read page 1

Don't know why OP mention konan 0_o

Jiraiya two-shot konan, animal path comes, and konan did nothing but leave the battlefield.

The chapter even started off by saying teacher and student (singular), Jiraiya vs pain.

Not Jiraiya vs pain and konan, also the title implies the same thing.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^ Is someone in here trying to say konan's a factor? This fight is itachi V pain. Konan gets negged out with genjutsu the same way obito slaughtered her with basic sharingan gen.

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^ Is someone in here trying to say konan's a factor? This fight is itachi V pain. Konan gets negged out with genjutsu the same way obito slaughtered her with basic sharingan gen.
If Itachi tries to use genjutsu on Konan that leaves him open for attacks. Don't underestimate Konan.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konan and three paths. But itachi one shots all of 'em amirite? :yeah:

Obito's genjutsu was powerful enough to kill her after probing her mind yet he still had to get within point blank range to do so. By feats feats obito can keep ppl in genjutsu without even being in the same dimension as them. He's also the only one to keep perfect control over not only tailed beasts but perfect jin's for extended periods of time. Only through tsukuyomi can itachi compare to him. But I digress.

The paths break her out if it's not tsukuyomi but if it is they demolish itachi during ms backlash.

Itachi's only legitimate way to counter/completely stop pains op summons is ama.
If he makes it past the first 4( which I truly doubt) deva comes , revives the first three ,and solos his ass.

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already read page 1

Don't know why OP mention konan 0_o

Jiraiya two-shot konan, animal path comes, and konan did nothing but leave the battlefield.

The chapter even started off by saying teacher and student (singular), Jiraiya vs pain.

Not Jiraiya vs pain and konan, also the title implies the same thing.
There's no hidden implications. It says he's fighting animal and konan first. Pain told her to leave cuz she can't stand up to jman. He doesn't have to do that here.

Braiyan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really now?

Okay then, show me a scan for Hinata and Ko looking for the real body with their byukagan.

Until you give me a scan of Hinata and Ko looking for the real body, this assumption needs to end.
I don't need to. That's the whole point. Itachi is fighting the Paths, not Nagato. At this point in the story he has no idea that the 6 corpses he is fighting are actually corpses and not just 6 persons who happen to have the Rinnegan and who happen to co-ordinate well with each other. That's the belief Jiraiya, Ma and Pa went with right until he got stabbed in the back with 6 rods. All these strategies you keep posting are of Itachi somehow knowing that there's someone out there manipulating the Paths like a puppet, and as I keep saying to you, the only way he would know that is if he could somehow see chakra being transmitted to the Paths, and furthermore, be able to somehow trace this chakra. The mere fact that two people with superior vision to him failed to notice this implies that he won't, therefore he's not going to realize until it's too late.

And even if he does realize it, he is not going to be able to get a clone past 6+ pairs of eyes + summons + Konan, not when he's going to need all of his chakra just to survive.

Because the manga doesn't disagree with anything but your assumption.

You must be registered for see images

Jiraiya and pein...once teacher and student, now their battle begins.

Nowhere does it say konan is involved...

Read OP kid, it means that Itachi starts of with animal path. Herp DERP...
.... Konan is literally in the first panel of that scan. The OP literally states, in the first sentence no less, that Itachi is facing Animal Path and Konan at match start.

Yep Senile look at kakashi vs pein and the kakashi vs itachi fights, pein looked like an amateur in taijustu/movement compared to a 30% substitute.
For the first scan, Asura Path was stunned by Kakashi's Lightning Clone beforehand, which is why he was caught by Choji and Chouza's enlarged punches. Even then, Deva Path still dodged it with no prior warning.

As for the rest, of course Deva Path would look like an amateur, if you don't consider context. With Itachi he used a Goukakyuu against the squad, . After that, it was clear how many enemies Itachi would have to deal with immediately (Kakashi), and where Kakashi was going to launch his attack: from the ground.

With Deva Path, he was stuck in a smoke cloud with multiple enemies and little idea how they would all coordinate their attacks. Even then, he was still fast enough to . The two situations are not similar. Itachi had to anticipate one ambush and knew where it would be coming from. Deva had to anticipate several (whilst Nagato had his attention on 4 other bodies at the same time) with little idea where they would be coming from.

Nevermind the . And the fact that that in no way discredits Deva Path's other feats of dodging Rasenshuriken twice, and outspeeding 6 tailed Kyuubi Naruto.

You just misinterpret the whole thing and feel in more bullsh*t

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Pa made that explanation with the assumption that they were facing 3 persons with the Rinnegan, not one person with the Rinnegan who can control 6 corpses like puppets and utilize their senses. Therefore you can't use that as proof that the Paths share vision with each other when the very premise used to establish that explanation (that they were fighting 3 living, breathing persons with the Rinnegan) was flawed.

:|:|:|:|

genjustu that paralyzes their nerves and mind GG
Yes, the Paths have minds.

Even if it breaks bones or receivers, if you don't feel pain you still will be able to move.
If Nagato broadcasting chakra to the Paths is the sole reason they are able to move and their ability to receive that chakra is destroyed, how are they going to be able to move?

That's a bad assumption, where is your proof?

Mine is right here:

He got hit with a premature rasengan from konohamaru and yet he still was able to revive the paths:

And at no point did he cry out in pain. So thanks for providing even more evidence that the Paths don't feel pain. All that proves is that despite Nagato's efforts to protect Naraka Path, it didn't matter much in the long run, because Konohamaru's Rasengan was weak.

Why do you continue to lie?

The edo tensei weren't even mobile as soon as naruto took out the stakes.

The edo tensei bodies didn't even have a conscious, that was all the bijuus

If they all had conscious, they would of been talking or help bee and naruto like the rest of the edo tensei's

Chapter 572 proves you wrong. Start from , notice the jinchuriki there, notice the words that they are saying, then try and tell me that their consciousness did not exist in those bodies.

And that's not even taking into account the fact that Kabuto would often unable to help the alliance. Obito using chakra rods on the jinchuriki serve the same purpose. Feel free to accuse me of something else instead of actually providing a valid argument.

Do you not know how to f*cking read?

Since when does seeing chakra and sensors become the same thing?

So because you think that only sagemode sensor can reach nagato, you think a genjustu won't affect nagato?

Stfu, even pain said that he got caught in the genjustu here, which literally contradict your stupid statment of nagato not being able to be caught in a genjustu.

I'm looking right here nagato being caught in a genjustu and admitting it too.
Jiraiya does not know there are 3 other Paths there ready to attack him once his back is turned.
Jiraiya does not know the Paths he is currently fighting are actually corpses reanimated by chakra.
Nagato is trying to kill Jiraiya.
Why on earth would Nagato be telling the truth in that instance if he's trying to get Jiraiya to lower his guard?

It doesn't work that way...

You can't use a sharingan genjustu through a ninja who dosen't have a sharingan.

what the f*ck is your logic?

I'm questioning your thought process because this is absurd and stupid
And I'm questioning your reading comprehension. Let's look at that quote again:

"Via using Sharingan genjutsu on one ninja, then using Sharingan genjutsu on another. "
The subject in this sentence is Itachi. He is using Sharingan genjutsu on one ninja, then using Sharingan genjutsu on another ninja. Unless English is not your first language, I don't see how you could misinterpret that sentence. Unless you were just creating a strawman ...

No he doesn't, otherwise he wouldn't of gotten caught in a genjustu with Jiraiya
Sound genjutsu are notoriously hard to get out of, as proved by Itachi himself falling for one weaker than Frog Song and being unable to get out of it without Sasuke's help.

Jiriaya has a sensor barrier, so that makes Jiraiya a sensor too does it? :|

There is a difference between a barrier and a freaking genjustu that is meant for combat
But I'm not trying to argue that Nagato can cast genjutsu. Just that he can defend against it. The mere fact that he was taught how to be a ninja (like Naruto) and survive a war ridden country by Jiraiya, as well as created powerful genjutsu shields, implies that he can.

You failed to realize that this never happened and only 1-3 sensors were the one's looking for him, while the others were actually fighting.

Not one single hyuuga was part of the intelligence group trying to decipher how pain works, they were all fighting the paths.
They don't need to be. One Hyuuga fought Deva Path, did not notice Nagato broadcasting chakra to that Path. Another Hyuuga was watching the entire thing, did not notice anything. , but was . Therefore Itachi won't. End of story.

You do a lot of seeing but no proofing

maybe you're seeing your own delusions
Itachi uses a seal in the first scan. In the 3rd scan, Kabuto notes that Itachi read his intentions with the Sharingan. And since the Sharingan does not grant mind reading abilities, I'll just assume that means Itachi read his seals and performed them before he could.

^^ Read this and quite your quailing, databook agrees with everything I posted
Databook also says that Kurenai fell prey to a Sharingan genjutsu, which she canonically broke free from by . Your databook scan does nothing to disprove that.

Which makes it all the harder on itachi

Orochimaru was in full power, yet he was paraylzed.
And was about to break out of said genjutsu before Itachi cut his hand off.

In Orochimaru's ritual he was able to move, until the genjustu that is...

still has a 5 in genjustu in the databook, yet still was weak in terms of genjustu compared to itachi.

Irrelevant, as his hands were sealed against Sasuke.

But he didn't:

Nagato knowing that Jiraiya does not use genjutsu is in no way proof that Jiraiya did not teach Nagato how to defend against genjutsu. By that logic, you can argue that Jiraiya did not teach Naruto how to defend against genjutsu, which is obviously false. So by this I can see you have no scan stating that Jiraiya did not teach Nagato how to defend against genjutsu. Concession accepted.

no need to read this, genjustu spells GG for every pain body and user nagato.
Based on a faulty premise that the Paths share vision with each other.

Last edited:

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't need to. That's the whole point. Itachi is fighting the Paths, not Nagato. At this point in the story he has no idea that the 6 corpses he is fighting are actually corpses and not just 6 persons who happen to have the Rinnegan and who happen to co-ordinate well with each other. That's the belief Jiraiya, Ma and Pa went with right until he got stabbed in the back with 6 rods. All these strategies you keep posting are of Itachi somehow knowing that there's someone out there manipulating the Paths like a puppet, and as I keep saying to you, the only way he would know that is if he could somehow see chakra being transmitted to the Paths, and furthermore, be able to somehow trace this chakra. The mere fact that two people with superior vision to him failed to notice this implies that he won't, therefore he's not going to realize until it's too late.

And even if he does realize it, he is not going to be able to get a clone past 6+ pairs of eyes + summons + Konan, not when he's going to need all of his chakra just to survive.
What you failed to see is that Itachi doesn't need to trace a chakra rod in order to case a genjustu, neither did Jiraiya.

So where are you gettiing these scatterbrain ideas from?

You failed to realize that no byukagan user was looking for nagato's real body, I asked for a scan and all you give me is

baseless assumption.

Even Hinata and Ko didn't know that team Gai came back from their mission, yet they had their byukagans activated.

Why did Hinata and Ko notice Team Gai's chakra and ask for help?

Easy, they simply weren't looking for them, same concept applies to nagato's real body.

You need proof!!!

Stop with the baseless speculating...

Even Itachi knows what the six paths are and how it is used, he read the tablet of Uchiha's with all its secrets and even he knows that Madara is the leader and not Nagato.

.... Konan is literally in the first panel of that scan. The OP literally states, in the first sentence no less, that Itachi is facing Animal Path and Konan at match start.
Konan is literally doing nothing in the first panel.

If OP stated like Jiraiya, then that means Itachi fights konan first then animal path after Itachi beats konan

For the first scan, Asura Path was stunned by Kakashi's Lightning Clone beforehand, which is why he was caught by Choji and Chouza's enlarged punches. Even then, Deva Path still dodged it with no prior warning.

As for the rest, of course Deva Path would look like an amateur, if you don't consider context. With Itachi he used a Goukakyuu against the squad, . After that, it was clear how many enemies Itachi would have to deal with immediately (Kakashi), and where Kakashi was going to launch his attack: from the ground.

With Deva Path, he was stuck in a smoke cloud with multiple enemies and little idea how they would all coordinate their attacks. Even then, he was still fast enough to . The two situations are not similar. Itachi had to anticipate one ambush and knew where it would be coming from. Deva had to anticipate several (whilst Nagato had his attention on 4 other bodies at the same time) with little idea where they would be coming from.

Nevermind the . And the fact that that in no way discredits Deva Path's other feats of dodging Rasenshuriken twice, and outspeeding 6 tailed Kyuubi Naruto.
Itachi never say kakashi dig underground only naruto saw it from his point of view while all itachi can see was his

massive fireball justu, if you look at Itachi he was surprise not to kakashi after his attack because he had no idea were

he had gone at the moment.

Pain on the other hand didn't have a huge chakra fireball blinding his view, he had simple smoke which a rinnegan can

see chakra through easily. Since he is very senile he had to use shrina tensei to block it, he wasn't fast enough to

dodge it with reflexes like itachi.

So slow that he sacrificed a body to dodge:

So slow that he needed chakra stakes and naruto to barely dodge his rasenshuriken:

While itachi can dodge two at once lightining edge no support of any stakes or shadow clone:

Pain was too slow for six tailed naruto fact:

Look at all the byukagan users looking at pain and not nagato:

Pa made that explanation with the assumption that they were facing 3 persons with the Rinnegan, not one person with the Rinnegan who can control 6 corpses like puppets and utilize their senses. Therefore you can't use that as proof that the Paths share vision with each other when the very premise used to establish that explanation (that they were fighting 3 living, breathing persons with the Rinnegan) was flawed.
So your denying the manga, and stating that your bullsh*t is proof?

So ma and pa is wrong, while you're right because you stated it to be so with no scan or anything manga related?:|

I should save this on my sig, seriously this is just stupid...:leaf:

It's not an assumption at all get over it fapboy :vincent:

They're dead, so they share the same mind as nagato HERP DERP HERP...

If Nagato broadcasting chakra to the Paths is the sole reason they are able to move and their ability to receive that chakra is destroyed, how are they going to be able to move?
He revive them as pain, the chakra stakes are used to put the six path justus within 6 bodies:

The chakra stakes full purpose is the control of outer path (life and death) and to channel your six path justus through

the chakra stake, nagato put his through corspe:

Being able to move is just half of what he can do, not sole..

And at no point did he cry out in pain. So thanks for providing even more evidence that the Paths don't feel pain. All that proves is that despite Nagato's efforts to protect Naraka Path, it didn't matter much in the long run, because Konohamaru's Rasengan was weak.
Yep, he can't feel pain...

That's why he had his mouth 5 inch open with blood coming out of his mouth.

Guess he was waiting to be deepthroat by naruto's rasengan balls :|

Chapter 572 proves you wrong. Start from , notice the jinchuriki there, notice the words that they are saying, then try and tell me that their consciousness did not exist in those bodies.
Read what Kurama said, he stated BIJUUS CONSCIOUS not jinchuuriki

Even you stated that nagato's paths have a mind, so your just contradicting again

You can't have a conscious without a mind...

And that's not even taking into account the fact that Kabuto would often unable to help the alliance. Obito using chakra rods on the jinchuriki serve the same purpose. Feel free to accuse me of something else instead of actually providing a valid argument.
Unlike all the other edo tensei's that kabuto used, Obito's six path bodies have chakra rods but no talisman.

Without the talisman they're just mindless corspe.

GG

Jiraiya does not know there are 3 other Paths there ready to attack him once his back is turned.
Jiraiya does not know the Paths he is currently fighting are actually corpses reanimated by chakra.
Nagato is trying to kill Jiraiya.
Why on earth would Nagato be telling the truth in that instance if he's trying to get Jiraiya to lower his guard?
Because killing him from behind when talking to the 3 other paths is much more useful then waiting to waste chakra reviving them after being killed.

Have you ever thought of that?

The frogs stop croaking, so if he weren't caught he would of stabbed Jiraiya before impaling the bodies with swords.

And I'm questioning your reading comprehension. Let's look at that quote again:

"Via using Sharingan genjutsu on one ninja, then using Sharingan genjutsu on another. "
The subject in this sentence is Itachi. He is using Sharingan genjutsu on one ninja, then using Sharingan genjutsu on another ninja. Unless English is not your first language, I don't see how you could misinterpret that sentence. Unless you were just creating a strawman ...

Do you even know what via means?

Itachi (the subject) cast a genjustu on all other ninjas (plural) all at once, no ninja is being used as a medium (via).

That is what I didn't see in your previous post

Sound genjutsu are notoriously hard to get out of, as proved by Itachi himself falling for one weaker than Frog Song and being unable to get out of it without Sasuke's help.
Good lord, that sound genjustu is a level B that even shikamaru was able to get out of

@ Bolded:

It was all Inzanami, Sasuke physically can't cast a genjustu on Itachi and vice versa

But I'm not trying to argue that Nagato can cast genjutsu. Just that he can defend against it. The mere fact that he was taught how to be a ninja (like Naruto) and survive a war ridden country by Jiraiya, as well as created powerful genjutsu shields, implies that he can.
Which leads back to Pain being helpless against Jiraiya's genjustu, he can't fend against it.

Jiraiya's only purpose for teaching naruto is specifically because his enemy is a genjustu user period.

Jiraiya just taught nagato basic ninjustu so he can manage on his own..

They don't need to be. One Hyuuga fought Deva Path, did not notice Nagato broadcasting chakra to that Path. Another Hyuuga was watching the entire thing, did not notice anything. , but was . Therefore Itachi won't. End of story.
Before the pain fight no hyuuga was looking for nagato, as soon as thery left the outskirts of town they were going in the same direction as naruto.

Itachi uses a seal in the first scan. In the 3rd scan, Kabuto notes that Itachi read his intentions with the Sharingan. And since the Sharingan does not grant mind reading abilities, I'll just assume that means Itachi read his seals and performed them before he could.

Databook also says that Kurenai fell prey to a Sharingan genjutsu, which she canonically broke free from by . Your databook scan does nothing to disprove that.
You still fail to read..

Read the scan I gave you, all Itachi used was a genjustu counter.

Nowhere did it say it was an ocular genjustu

/post

And was about to break out of said genjutsu before Itachi cut his hand off.
Speculating

Irrelevant, as his hands were sealed against Sasuke.
Not in his own dimension

Nagato knowing that Jiraiya does not use genjutsu is in no way proof that Jiraiya did not teach Nagato how to defend against genjutsu. By that logic, you can argue that Jiraiya did not teach Naruto how to defend against genjutsu, which is obviously false. So by this I can see you have no scan stating that Jiraiya did not teach Nagato how to defend against genjutsu. Concession accepted.
Then why did Jiraiya use genjustu in the first place.

I posted 2 scans of Jiriaya telling naruto that he will teach naruto genjustu counters specifically because his enemies

use genjustu.

You have no scan of Jiraiya teaching nagato genjustu

Baseless speculation again

Based on a faulty premise that the Paths share vision with each other.
They share visions with each other and nagato, otherwise nagato wouldn't know what is going on with the pains.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Phase 1 is Animal Path and Konan.

-Itachi would easily be able to crush Animal Path with Susanoo before things got ugly, considering Susanoo's strike speed, even if he got the first summon off, Susanoo would manhandle it along with the Animal Path since Sharingan will let him see the invisible chameleon. Jiraiya didn't have the skillset to easily one shot the summoned animals, that is why he had trouble, Itachi has Susanoo and Amaterasu, there is no issue for him here.

-Konan is a non factor as a Ribcage is enough to tank whatever weak attacks she has, Amaterasu lights her up and he calls it a day.

Once Animal Path is dead, I guess that Preta and Human Path will come out, but they stand no chance against Itachi either.

-Susanoo would easily smash Human Path, and since Ninjutsu is ineffective due to Preta Path, Taijutsu and Bukijutsu will be enough to handle Preta, so these Pain bodies die quickly as well.

Now, this right is what screwed Jiraiya over. Asura Path was able to get the best of him and push him back, allowing Naraka to revive the killed Pain bodies, which were all assembled into one spot. Itachi has Susanoo, so Asura would NEVER be able to do what he did to Jiraiya to him, and instead he'd get counter killed; and Naraka would get no opportunity to revive the other Pain bodies, so its Deva and Naraka vs Itachi. Naraka is a non factor for obvious reasons and Deva can't beat Itachi without CST or CT as he can't breach Susanoo, and OP has clearly stated that Pain will not use these moves.

Itachi takes this if they don't come out together. Stamina isn't really a factor as Pain will get quickly dispatched unless they come out together.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Phase 1 is Animal Path and Konan.

-Itachi would easily be able to crush Animal Path with Susanoo before things got ugly, considering Susanoo's strike speed, even if he got the first summon off, Susanoo would manhandle it along with the Animal Path since Sharingan will let him see the invisible chameleon. Jiraiya didn't have the skillset to easily one shot the summoned animals, that is why he had trouble, Itachi has Susanoo and Amaterasu, there is no issue for him here.

-Konan is a non factor as a Ribcage is enough to tank whatever weak attacks she has, Amaterasu lights her up and he calls it a day.

Once Animal Path is dead, I guess that Preta and Human Path will come out, but they stand no chance against Itachi either.

-Susanoo would easily smash Human Path, and since Ninjutsu is ineffective due to Preta Path, Taijutsu and Bukijutsu will be enough to handle Preta, so these Pain bodies die quickly as well.

Now, this right is what screwed Jiraiya over. Asura Path was able to get the best of him and push him back, allowing Naraka to revive the killed Pain bodies, which were all assembled into one spot. Itachi has Susanoo, so Asura would NEVER be able to do what he did to Jiraiya to him, and instead he'd get counter killed; and Naraka would get no opportunity to revive the other Pain bodies, so its Deva and Naraka vs Itachi. Naraka is a non factor for obvious reasons and Deva can't beat Itachi without CST or CT as he can't breach Susanoo, and OP has clearly stated that Pain will not use these moves.

Itachi takes this if they don't come out together. Stamina isn't really a factor as Pain will get quickly dispatched unless they come out together.
Bro they come out in sets of three(just like in manga) and its sick itachi.
If he's pushing susanno/ama just to fight the first set (you didn't even factor ms backlash). He isn't beating all 6.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro they come out in sets of three(just like in manga) and its sick itachi.
If he's pushing susanno/ama just to fight the first set (you didn't even factor ms backlash). He isn't beating all 6.
We all saw sick itachi use Amatersu and Susanoo the ought the fight against Sasuke and holding back I might add :|

Jiraiya's fight with pain was much shorter than itachi and Sasuke by a couple of hrs.

It was somewhat as long as naruto vs pain

Minus the minato part