Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously raikage would get destroyed lo like come on itachi is unmatched like wanna see him vs another anime I love inuyasha sesshonaru vs itachi in most bad ass anime character
itachi is unmatched? who has he beaten straight up in a fight? just sasuke.
1. didnt kill madara. didnt even attempt to fight him. so i'd say madara is stronger
2. didnt kill oro.
3. used tsukuyomi, which is one of his three strongest techs to beat kakashi.

so tell me now why is itachi unmatched? for someone who is supposed to be the ultimate defender of konoha he didnt really take out the people who were going to try to destroy it. he used tsukuyomi on kakashi because he knew a real battle would be time consuming and costly. yes he would win but it would be costly. instead he used a jutsu that could potentially blind him and it drained a lot of chakra. he annihilated the entire uchiha clan in stealth mode so that really doesnt count for much. not to mention that he more than likely had help. itachi has done nothing for us to say he is unmatched. for all the hype about him all he has done is kill his clan. for us to say he is unmatched he needs to actually DO something spectacular. not say that he CAN do something spectacular. yes he is incredibly strong and one of the strongest in history but he has not done anything spectacular. hashirama beat madara and kyuubi, thats spectacular. minato beat madara and kyuubi, thats spectacular. they are the ones that are unmatched, not itachi. of all the people that go up against itachi they all leave the battle alive. of course the good guys like kakashi got out alive because itachi wasnt trying to kill him. but why leave the bad guys alive? if he could why not kill oro when he knew he was going to attack konoha. if he could why not kill madara when he knew he was going to attack not only konoha but the world. you can say itachi can defeat them but he never did. so why not? the only reason i can think of is because he couldnt or at least wasnt confidant enough to fight them and leave the battle alive.

again what itachi CAN do and what itachi DID do are two different things. he has done nothing to make him unmatched.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if itachi sasuke or kakashi could copy the lighting armor
itachi: doubt it he has shown no affinity or ability with lightning
sasuke: maybe but the guy is too stubborn and cocky to use anybody else's jutsu now
kakashi: maybe and i would love to see it. he already has something similar to it with lightning blade. it surrounds him with lightning and he moves at much faster speeds when using it. maybe he will take that and figure out how to use it in a way that only increases speed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He sealed orochimaru. With one sword swipe.

We can easily say that itachi doesn't like to or get into anything he doesn't have to.

I wouldn't.

Minato is greatness.

He didn't beat madara. He got a huge hit on him though.
Kyuubi is sealed it cost him his life.

If itachi got the chance to train more at leaf instead of taking on a man's job as a teenager. I'm sure he would be around minato's level and probably be hokage right about now.

You just don't like itachi.
Plain and simple that's all I can get from it.

Minato kamikaze will always be a great ninja because he has broken barriers that never have been broken before, but it doesn't mean He won't last against raikage. You won't know what he'll do.

You know what spectacular thing itachi did,
Breaking edo tense. That is amazing.

He's awesome
I'm not an itachi fanboy,
Minato's is my fav. Itachi is like my 5th.
Raikage is 4th.

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact is Itachi is a horrible match up for raikage, because the raikage doesnt think when he fights. He is insanely strong almost strong enough to the point where he doesnt have to think when he fights, but against someone like itachi who has so many techs and is so smart he doesnt have a shot of winning.

Maybe I am an itachi fan boy, but if i am than so is Kishi.

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. ASSUMING he researched raikage and therefore knows his abilities isnt fair and probably not true
2. nobody is underestimating itachi. i simply mentioned that raikage with his speed SHOULD be able to dodge all of itachi's best techs
3. if itachi opens with susanoo and makes a plan while sustaining susanoo he will have very little chakra left to implement the plan

bottomline itachi needs susanoo to not only win the battle but to stay alive. if he doesnt use it early on or he stops using it he will lose. furthermore he cant use his plan if he is using susanoo. it forces the user to stay in one place so itachi wont be able to move fast enough to use his jutsu to hit raikage.
Dude Sasuke almost killed raikage. Actually Sasuke won..
Raikage had ONE arm left after the battle..Tell me who won.
Now if Sasuke can even SURVIVE against a Kage, ACTUALLY WIN aganst a Kage, OF COURSE itachi would kill him, its just common sense

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He sealed orochimaru. With one sword swipe.

We can easily say that itachi doesn't like to or get into anything he doesn't have to.

I wouldn't.

Minato is greatness.

He didn't beat madara. He got a huge hit on him though.
Kyuubi is sealed it cost him his life.

If itachi got the chance to train more at leaf instead of taking on a man's job as a teenager. I'm sure he would be around minato's level and probably be hokage right about now.

You just don't like itachi.
Plain and simple that's all I can get from it.

Minato kamikaze will always be a great ninja because he has broken barriers that never have been broken before, but it doesn't mean He won't last against raikage. You won't know what he'll do.

You know what spectacular thing itachi did,
Breaking edo tense. That is amazing.

He's awesome
I'm not an itachi fanboy,
Minato's is my fav. Itachi is like my 5th.
Raikage is 4th.
i'm going to address each one in paragraphs with numbers. so first sentence will be number 1.

1. yes he did. i'm not denying itachi could beat oro all i said was that he didnt kill him back then when he should have.
2. i agree. itachi is a pacifist so he doesnt like fighting unnecessary battles
3. not sure what you're talking about
4. no doubt about that
5. madara ran away so for me minato won. also minato could have dealt with kyubi in other ways he just wanted kushina to see naruto grown up thats why he used reaper death seal
6. no doubt itachi would be near minato's level if he stayed in village (may be near minato's level now but we dont know for sure). however he wouldnt be hokage for the sole reason that he is an uchiha. he would definitely be more than capable of being a great hokage but he is an uchiha so i dont think he would be elected.
7. itachi is actually one of my favorite characters. it just made me mad that someone said itachi is unmached when he isnt. and you cant deny that everything i said was true. i wasnt saying that he wasnt capable of doing great things and wasnt capable of doing the things i said he didnt. all i was saying is that he didnt actually do them. i dislike how people talk about what itachi COULD have done instead of what he actually DID do.
8. i agree it doesnt mean itachi cant last against raikage. all i'm saying is that it will be hard for itachi to win.
9. that indeed was amazing but it wasnt his power that did it, it was shisui's. furthermore you cant say he planned for it to happen because his plan was for it to be used against sasuke.
10. i agree itachi is awesome. minato is also my favorite. itachi is my fifth favorite as well and raikage is way down the list. so im not some fanboy because i like itachi more but i think raikage will win.

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm going to address each one in paragraphs with numbers. so first sentence will be number 1.

1. yes he did. i'm not denying itachi could beat oro all i said was that he didnt kill him back then when he should have.
2. i agree. itachi is a pacifist so he doesnt like fighting unnecessary battles
3. not sure what you're talking about
4. no doubt about that
5. madara ran away so for me minato won. also minato could have dealt with kyubi in other ways he just wanted kushina to see naruto grown up thats why he used reaper death seal
6. no doubt itachi would be near minato's level if he stayed in village (may be near minato's level now but we dont know for sure). however he wouldnt be hokage for the sole reason that he is an uchiha. he would definitely be more than capable of being a great hokage but he is an uchiha so i dont think he would be elected.
7. itachi is actually one of my favorite characters. it just made me mad that someone said itachi is unmached when he isnt. and you cant deny that everything i said was true. i wasnt saying that he wasnt capable of doing great things and wasnt capable of doing the things i said he didnt. all i was saying is that he didnt actually do them. i dislike how people talk about what itachi COULD have done instead of what he actually DID do.
8. i agree it doesnt mean itachi cant last against raikage. all i'm saying is that it will be hard for itachi to win.
9. that indeed was amazing but it wasnt his power that did it, it was shisui's. furthermore you cant say he planned for it to happen because his plan was for it to be used against sasuke.
10. i agree itachi is awesome. minato is also my favorite. itachi is my fifth favorite as well and raikage is way down the list. so im not some fanboy because i like itachi more but i think raikage will win.
Dude Sasuke beat raikage.Nuff said

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now if Sasuke can even SURVIVE against a Kage, ACTUALLY WIN aganst a Kage, OF COURSE itachi would kill him, its just common sense
actually the reason sasuke survived in that battle was his skill with amaterasu. raikage lost an arm because of amaterasu shield that sasuke used. itachi cant do that so amaterasu wont be a problem. and sasuke didnt really win. raikage was very near killing sasuke. and raikage only lost an arm because he was pissed that sasuke killed bee. raikage wont do something dumb like go head on against amaterasu against itachi. also sasuke had help from suigetsu and jugo. you cant really say that sense sasuke survived against raikage itachi would beat him.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you´re joking, i am sure that if gaara wouldn´t interfere, sasuke AND raikage would both die

+ i thought about it, it looks that raikage doesn´t have problem staying in his armor for a long time, BUT itachi can stay in susano´o, well for small amount of time, meaning that if raikage dodges or swepts of sword of totsuka, he might win, BUT, that is just BIG MAYBE

Hitoshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi is unmatched? who has he beaten straight up in a fight? just sasuke.
1. didnt kill madara. didnt even attempt to fight him. so i'd say madara is stronger
2. didnt kill oro.
3. used tsukuyomi, which is one of his three strongest techs to beat kakashi.

so tell me now why is itachi unmatched? for someone who is supposed to be the ultimate defender of konoha he didnt really take out the people who were going to try to destroy it. he used tsukuyomi on kakashi because he knew a real battle would be time consuming and costly. yes he would win but it would be costly. instead he used a jutsu that could potentially blind him and it drained a lot of chakra. he annihilated the entire uchiha clan in stealth mode so that really doesnt count for much. not to mention that he more than likely had help. itachi has done nothing for us to say he is unmatched. for all the hype about him all he has done is kill his clan. for us to say he is unmatched he needs to actually DO something spectacular. not say that he CAN do something spectacular. yes he is incredibly strong and one of the strongest in history but he has not done anything spectacular. hashirama beat madara and kyuubi, thats spectacular. minato beat madara and kyuubi, thats spectacular. they are the ones that are unmatched, not itachi. of all the people that go up against itachi they all leave the battle alive. of course the good guys like kakashi got out alive because itachi wasnt trying to kill him. but why leave the bad guys alive? if he could why not kill oro when he knew he was going to attack konoha. if he could why not kill madara when he knew he was going to attack not only konoha but the world. you can say itachi can defeat them but he never did. so why not? the only reason i can think of is because he couldnt or at least wasnt confidant enough to fight them and leave the battle alive.

again what itachi CAN do and what itachi DID do are two different things. he has done nothing to make him unmatched.
ok let me just own you real fast before my pizza gets cold first off itachi didnt have to use his ms to win against kakashi even in the manga he said he needs to hurry this up so he used ms otherwise he would have just played around with kakashi so dont even go there 2nd orochimaru ran from itachi after he cut off his hand LOL y u think oro doesn't go after itachi cause he'd get killed he also says that in the manga oh and he does kill oro or have u forgotten susanoo sword so thats 2 owns right there thirdly he didn't care to fight madara because they were partners and he wanted to lose to sasuke so sasuke could be leaf village hero or cant u read even if you dont read madara explain the whole thing so LOL so before quoting ask yourself next time do i wanna get owned don't ever come at me with that weak counter argument oh and doing nothing to make him unmatched he's genjustsu was unmatched only by shisui so really yeah *eats pizza and laughs*

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok let me just own you real fast before my pizza gets cold first off itachi didnt have to use his ms to win against kakashi even in the manga he said he needs to hurry this up so he used ms otherwise he would have just played around with kakashi so dont even go there 2nd orochimaru ran from itachi after he cut off his hand LOL y u think oro doesn't go after itachi cause he'd get killed he also says that in the manga oh and he does kill oro or have u forgotten susanoo sword so thats 2 owns right there thirdly he didn't care to fight madara because they were partners and he wanted to lose to sasuke so sasuke could be leaf village hero or cant u read even if you dont read madara explain the whole thing so LOL so before quoting ask yourself next time do i wanna get owned don't ever come at me with that weak counter argument oh and doing nothing to make him unmatched he's genjustsu was unmatched only by shisui so really yeah *eats pizza and laughs*
wow i really think you read just that post and none of the other posts. it wasnt about itachi not being strong or itachi not being able to do those things. its about what itachi DID do vs waht itachi CAN do. for example you say that itachi could have beaten kakashi without using MS. that is what itachi CAN do not what he DID do which was use MS. furthermore i said he never beat oro in a straight up fight. i never said he COULDNT do it i said he DIDNT do it. also if itachi could have beaten madara he would have or did you not read. itachi implanted amaterasu in sasuke to kill madara. why not kill madara himself? its because he couldnt. i really think you need to read all the posts because you got the wrong idea from my post. you didnt own me all you did was say things that i already said. i said itachi CAN do those things but he DIDNT actually do them. thats what the post meant. you would know that if you read the rest of the posts. oh and you just confirmed my point about not being unmatched. you just said shisui matched itachi so obviously i am right and itachi is not unmatched.

Hitoshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow i really think you read just that post and none of the other posts. it wasnt about itachi not being strong or itachi not being able to do those things. its about what itachi DID do vs waht itachi CAN do. for example you say that itachi could have beaten kakashi without using MS. that is what itachi CAN do not what he DID do which was use MS. furthermore i said he never beat oro in a straight up fight. i never said he COULDNT do it i said he DIDNT do it. also if itachi could have beaten madara he would have or did you not read. itachi implanted amaterasu in sasuke to kill madara. why not kill madara himself? its because he couldnt. i really think you need to read all the posts because you got the wrong idea from my post. you didnt own me all you did was say things that i already said. i said itachi CAN do those things but he DIDNT actually do them. thats what the post meant. you would know that if you read the rest of the posts. oh and you just confirmed my point about not being unmatched. you just said shisui matched itachi so obviously i am right and itachi is not unmatched.
first off *eats pizza* i owned u twice saying he didnt kill oro which he did and he didnt attempt to fight madara bc he was trying to make sasuke look like a hero which sasuke choose to revenge him thirdly your point he implanted amaterasu into sasuke eye to kill madara is invalid as he implanted it to keep sasuke away from madara which it says IN THE MANGA and ON THE TV SHOW thirdly itachi did kill shisui which was learned in the manga how was unclear but it is stated that he did bc shisui was his best friend so i didnt own u i just blew ur facts 1 2 3 out of the water bro honestly itachi would have killed kakashi but guess what directors had something else planned hey let kakashi gain the ms y so they could advance there storyline and you know what how about i post the link for u cause u trippin Itachi is only looking out for his little brother otherwise we really wouldn't have a storyline now would we so i just gave u what he did do and also some of the he could have but they waned the manga to go there way you know instead of that why dont you go back and restart naruto from beginning

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first off *eats pizza* i owned u twice saying he didnt kill oro which he did and he didnt attempt to fight madara bc he was trying to make sasuke look like a hero which sasuke choose to revenge him thirdly your point he implanted amaterasu into sasuke eye to kill madara is invalid as he implanted it to keep sasuke away from madara which it says IN THE MANGA and ON THE TV SHOW thirdly itachi did kill shisui which was learned in the manga how was unclear but it is stated that he did bc shisui was his best friend so i didnt own u i just blew ur facts 1 2 3 out of the water bro honestly itachi would have killed kakashi but guess what directors had something else planned hey let kakashi gain the ms y so they could advance there storyline and you know what how about i post the link for u cause u trippin Itachi is only looking out for his little brother otherwise we really wouldn't have a storyline now would we so i just gave u what he did do and also some of the he could have but they waned the manga to go there way you know instead of that why dont you go back and restart naruto from beginning
i never said he didnt kill oro. read the posts i said he didnt kill oro when oro first tried to attack him. that was when itachi just used genjutsu. so you didnt own me there because you were talking about wrong time. itachi knew madara was going after konoha and knew he would go for sasuke so why just plan amaterasu? that kind of a pathetic way to keep madara away. the only sure way was to kill him and he didnt do that. yeah maybe itachi COULD but he DIDNT so we dont know if he can. you didnt own me there because itachi never fought him when he clearly should have if he was about protecting konoha and sasuke. the only reasons i see itachi not facing madara is that itachi cant beat him or itachi wasnt confident enough to get out of the battle alive. actually itachi killing shisui is unclear now. shisui had already lost an eye and it might be that shisui gave itachi an eye and then died thus activating MS in itachi. we dont know for sure now because it seems shisui also disagreed with the coup. you didnt own me because you obviously didnt read my posts and just jumped to conclusions. your point about madara is kind of ridiculous because itachi should have killed him if he could.

Reactions: Reborn

Hitoshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said he didnt kill oro. read the posts i said he didnt kill oro when oro first tried to attack him. that was when itachi just used genjutsu. so you didnt own me there because you were talking about wrong time. itachi knew madara was going after konoha and knew he would go for sasuke so why just plan amaterasu? that kind of a pathetic way to keep madara away. the only sure way was to kill him and he didnt do that. yeah maybe itachi COULD but he DIDNT so we dont know if he can. you didnt own me there because itachi never fought him when he clearly should have if he was about protecting konoha and sasuke. the only reasons i see itachi not facing madara is that itachi cant beat him or itachi wasnt confident enough to get out of the battle alive. actually itachi killing shisui is unclear now. shisui had already lost an eye and it might be that shisui gave itachi an eye and then died thus activating MS in itachi. we dont know for sure now because it seems shisui also disagreed with the coup. you didnt own me because you obviously didnt read my posts and just jumped to conclusions. your point about madara is kind of ridiculous because itachi should have killed him if he could.[/QUOTE/]

bro do u read what u post or do u just type n just keep typing yes u did say he didn't kill oro i have the whole forum as my witness the whole thing with shisui it doesn't matter cause he did kill him its from the manga he just said shisui gave him his eye how did itachi get ms by killing shisui who danzo stole his other eye im kinda just like wanting to call u a idiot right now cause ur just talking out of ur butt while i have facts i mean just stop commenting

Hokage Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll say Itachi, because of Raikage's ability to be hit with Genjutsu, his usual methods of combat, and the way that he gets extremely frustrated if he can't just Lariat someone's head off.

Itachi would actually end up taking him apart piece by piece. (In my opinion), because he couldn't finish A off in one hit since he's so fast. (The only possible one hit finish scenario's are Susano'o and Amaterasu, if Raikage lets him activate either of these he's finished, which will probably happen once in the fight which is why I say Itachi wins this).

The problem is Itachi is shown to be above B's level of speed. Therfore I believe it's Raikage = Itachi > B at the very least since B couldn't even keep up with Itachi, which actually tells us Itachi is either faster than, or equal too the speed of A.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Futur3Cha0s

You defend the hell out of everything you say. I don't think I've ever heard any BS from any of your statements. I respect the hell out of that, just keep doing what you're doing +rep

Nicksterz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi.

why?
Raikage has strength in his speed and sheer physical power, though not the brightest when coming up with battle strategy.

Itachi has MS, which include his Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and susanoo.
His tsukiyomi would be able to halt the raikage in his tracks from the start thus giving Itachi the opening to use a successful Amaterasu. (on his torso).
but say he broke out of it somehow. e.e.
well Itachi would just destroy with his Susanoo.
It's impenetrable defenses and power I believe would just overpower Raikage. :cool:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually the reason sasuke survived in that battle was his skill with amaterasu. raikage lost an arm because of amaterasu shield that sasuke used. itachi cant do that so amaterasu wont be a problem. and sasuke didnt really win. raikage was very near killing sasuke. and raikage only lost an arm because he was pissed that sasuke killed bee. raikage wont do something dumb like go head on against amaterasu against itachi. also sasuke had help from suigetsu and jugo. you cant really say that sense sasuke survived against raikage itachi would beat him.
h
Actually I think a would do the same thing over. Lol
But I do agree with you on most points.

I'm just saying, that we have never seen itachi trully fight....
Think about it.
itachi vs sasuke doesn't count

He was sick, and he wanted to die, he had plenty of opportunities to kill.

Itachi would need to think fast cause of his significantly small chakra pool.

Last edited: