Dark Eagle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Itachi would win! Actually, I believe that any Uchiha could have beat pain because his weakness was in his eyes.... If one gets caught in a sharingan genjutsu it gets transmitted back to pein thus he is caught in it as well....

Roger23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pain wins hands down. there was a reason why he was the leader of the akatsuki (not counting madara) he was the strongest out of them all.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oooh I think this would be a good fight. Lets see on one hand Pein's weakness is genjustsu, which Itachi is known for. On the other hand it would be a 1 V 6 against the Rinnegan. I personally think Pein would win in the end only because Itachi doesnt have EMS, so eventually the side effects of his sharingan would catch up to him, while there are no known (as off now) side effects to the rinnegan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Itachi would win! Actually, I believe that any Uchiha could have beat pain because his weakness was in his eyes.... If one gets caught in a sharingan genjutsu it gets transmitted back to pein thus he is caught in it as well....
genjutsu`s are useless when ur fighting 6 ppl n itachi`s amaterasu get`s suck up by the fat pein n for susano i think one planetery devastation will do the job so i gotta go with pein all the way!!!

MilleniumStorm4

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was fan made but it was pretty good

part 2
lol pretty good...

on topic...the fat guy cant absorb ameratsu bc its too fast...and as for tsyukiomi which is the key for itachi...they share vision so would it affect all 7 of em?...still think pain wins tho