• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi vs Minato i wonder who would win cuz there both really strong and go hard core with Minato's quick teleportation skills and Itachi's skilled Genjustsu it would be an intresting match.:cool: This is Itachi 100%

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK. Tired of threads like this one. Voted Minato. No explaination needed. It is a opinion and you explaining is also a opinion. So arguing about is stupid.

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me minato...remember the Dead Demon Costuming Seal ( )and this seal is very stronger !! + that minato is more faster than itachi and is more faster than A and his jutsus are:

Contract Seal
Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
Flying Thunder God Technique
Four Symbols Seal
Rasengan
Space–Time Barrier
Summoning Technique (Toads)
Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
(whitch are more stronger)

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato why
- he can avoid everything to begin with
- he can teleport the Susanoo (if he could do it with TBB, or he can at least teleport the chakra making the Susanoo so that Itachi has to recast it and that is enough to kick Itachis ass)
- Tsukuyomi isnt just a look at his eyes Itachi also has to cast it so its the same as Amaterasu and it is avoidable, proof if he was casting it all the time he would go blind in 5 sec
- Minato has a space time tech, only thing that can beat that is a faster Space Time and not even Madara can do that
- Im pretty sure Minato has some intel on the Sharingan since pretty much everyone who fgraduated knows it
- I rank Itachi after Minato and NMadara together with Nagato (excluding the bromance duo)

but there is no way he could defeat Minato, Itachi is good, definitely in the top 5 but not the best, sorry guys

ill maybe argue more if you put up a case but dont count on it