Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This argument needs to be put to rest.

Itachi the child prodigy, at a mere age of 11 years old destroyed Orochimaru with but a kunai and genjutsu. In fact, Itachi let the poor sucker live to tell the tale.
Itachi at 11 years old pawned Deidara. Itachi at 11 years of age was a member of Akatsuki. Itachi at the age of 11-13 threatened the elders of the village for the safety of Sasuke.

In fact Sandaime even says - " A shinobi that can take on Orochimaru does not exist in this village at this moment " - after this quote Itachi appears in Konoha. Clearly Sandaime was thinking of Itachi. Itachi >>>>>>>>>> Orochimaru. There is no doubt about this. If you deny this then you are ignorant and biased.

You say Itachi was not trying to kill Orochimaru while you can say the same the other way around. Itachi was playing Orochimaru like a fool. Itachi did not even kill him in the end.

Now, we've been through Itachi's character and background story. Clearly, his initial interest in coming to Konoha was to check on the safety of his younger brother and to warn the elders that he still lives to protect Sasuke.

Itachi never wanted any harm done to Konoha's nins. You should be able to see that Itachi is playing around with the elite jounin of konoha.

In fact, the only reason he even took out the MS was to show Kakashi the power of a true Uchiha - this shows pride not weakness. Itachi did not need to end the fight so quickly using MS... 2 - 3 moves of his ninjutsu or 1 move of his genjutsu would have done it, kakashi would have been dead. Another point, "Why didn't he kill me... he could have if he wanted to..." Itachi did NOT even kill Kakashi under tsukyomi.

And i even see people saying Kakashi and Itachi are on the same league. Bitch, please.
If Kakashi can't take Kakuzu 1 on 1 and is on par with Hidan than he has no chance in hell against Itachi who can potentially take both Kakuzu and Hidan together.

Now i am a fan but i am basing all this information on true manga facts, i am not biased. I am not saying that Itachi is the stronger or whatever. In fact, he admitted that if he had EMS he could defeat Madara. Therefore, we can say that the only thing dictating the power levels of Madara from Itachi is the EMS Madara has.

Now for the Jiraya debate.

NOw i ask you one question. ...

In a fight of Itachi against Orochimaru and Tsunade... who would win?
Being the prodigy and the destroyer of a whole clan of elite level ninja, Itachi with his unimaginable speed wins. Even the sharingan is unable to catch his speed, his jutsu speed included.

Itachi who pawns Orochimaru in 2 panels moves onto the weaker Tsunade. THis is no match. Itachi wins.

Now what's to say that he can't take on the whole sannin crew?
This is not a farfetched claim since many have been said to be able to do so.

Itachi was given the position of Minato, in fact the very throne Itachi was sitting on symbolized Minato's position in the fight against Kyuubi.
Itachi may very well be > = to Minato who is undoubtedly > Jiraya.

Itachi being the hero of Konoha would never harm the toad sannin who lives by the live of fire.

Itachi's whole life is a lie. I am willing to bet this was one of the many lies Itachi pulled with Kisame to get out of the situation and go somewhere peaceful and rest or w/e,,,

It's not something new that Itachi lies and mostly with Kisame. Kisame even questions why he has to avoid the fight. Kisame clearly knows what Itachi is capable of. In fact, i'm sure Itachi has kicked Kisame's ass at one time.

Itachi had no intention in capturing Naruto, he never did. He came, he saw, he conquered. Too bad, Gai was a second away from joining the Jiraya vs Itachi/Kisame duel. Who knows how many anbu were following GAI....

Itachi did the smart thing. He knew Kisame would not listen if he said anything else...

Itachi is > sannin.

THANK YOU SO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK

Reactions: Tsukuyomi
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think your right. Itachi is on a whole different level of power to the sannin. Even in the sasuke fight where he demostrated all of his MS moves he wasnt fighting to his full potenial as he didnt want to harm sasuke.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well itachi said they could have took out jiraiya if they were willing to die in process or get seriously wounded. this could prove into quite epic battle if it had drawn out speed wise itachi is as fast as minto. his only flaw is his best advantage ms drains him considibly nad has to rest if he over uses it. the fight would be entertaining though.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first off itachi would kill jiriya /o killin his self he even said that .............and he was gonna get naruto in the hotel until jiriya came and rescued him .......

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">itachi beat oro, oro beat jiraiya so itachi is stronger than jiraiya<br /> besides there is no way jiraiya can counter the sword of totsuka, eternal genjustu</div>

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry but i think this is false. itachi beat orochimaru and it is said that jiraiya and orochimaru are rivals. well itachi and kisame said if they fought jiraiya they would probably be defeated. also naruto isnt like DBZ. its not A>B>C. naruto is more based on weakness than strengths. and if jiraiya goes hermit mode he could avoid sharingan abilities SOOOOO easily. plus jiraiya isn't stupid and has the ability to get out of most of his genjutsu probably. overall jiraiya would only have to worry about susanoo. but thats where hermit mode comes in.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=52546" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-52546">Steinbiz said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> sorry but i think this is false. itachi beat orochimaru and it is said that jiraiya and orochimaru are rivals. well itachi and kisame said if they fought jiraiya they would probably be defeated. also naruto isnt like DBZ. its not A&gt;B&gt;C. naruto is more based on weakness than strengths. and if jiraiya goes hermit mode he could avoid sharingan abilities SOOOOO easily. plus jiraiya isn't stupid and has the ability to get out of most of his genjutsu probably. overall jiraiya would only have to worry about susanoo. but thats where hermit mode comes in. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>we know itachi was pretending all this time to be an enemy of konoha when he was actualy he was protecting it, if he was helping konoha then he'd have no reaon to fight jiraiya. so he made up a lie to avoid fighting jraiya. Accept it if jiraiya couldnt beat oro he has no chance of beating itachi. Itachi can beat jiraiya not because of his skill level but cuz of his MS. Plus i dont think there is a way to escape susano, its an eternal genjustu.</div>

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so when did itachi beat j-man? i just can't recall it. he scaped from the toad stomach and itachi weakened after that. but i don't remember if they actually fought.

please give us more detail, if its ok. ty

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi ran when he was in the toad stomach because he used to much of his sharingan. And he would've been killed by jiraiya. if jiraiya killed a rinn'egan then he can definitly kill a MS

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jman could have killed Oro, remember that Tsunade druged him to an extent where he could not even throw a knife straight. Also Jman and Oro are like Sasuke and Naruto, they had a bond which is difficult to brake even if the other person becomes evil. Naruto will still try to convince Sasuke to become a goody goody, just like Jman.

You cant measure the 2 unless they had a 1 on 1 fight. and it doesnt matter what Itachis speed is, he cant outrun Jman's ultimate Genjitsu. Itachi is pretty strong make now doubt about it, he is young and had his whole life infront of him, Jman is old, a 50 year old geezer. But I think he had more experience than Itachi.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in my opinion, i don't think orochimaru is stronger than jiraiya. because back when they fought jiraiya just tried to convince him to come back, but oro didn't listen so j-man gave up. plus he might not have had hermit mode back then. i think in shippuden if j-man and oro fought, oro would be crushed. i think jiraiyas hermit mode makes him by far the strongest sannin. almost a whole different level. once he threatened tsunade that he would kill her. he said this without a doubt in his mind, judging by his attitude. jiraiya is my favorite character, but that doesn't change the fact that he has plenty of evidence to back up he's one of the strongest shinobi thats ever lived.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rly???? I didn't realize that... what's the space-time jutsu?

And ya I agree, Jiraiya is by far the most powerful sannin, with hermit mode and all. If Pein and Itachi fought, though, judging by the small amount of action we've seen Pein in, Pein would own.