Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to hit Itachi, yata's blocking everything.
Try to defend against Itachi's assaults, totsuka penetrates you.

Confirmed invincible. Solo's Madara, Hagoromo, Kaguya, Obito neg-diff. Mangafact, deal with it.

You must be registered for see images

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can an Itachi fan actually try and counter this, instead of using stupid gifs and rude words? Exactly. You can't. Cause everything he said is true, and all you guys are to butthurt to admit it. Even your god, Itachi Uchiha, himself admitted he was a failure. I love him as character, but in truth, everything the OP stated was true. And yes i am sure he solo's my fav, but that doesn't change the fact that he failed.

Reactions: NarutoKage2

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can an Itachi fan actually try and counter this, instead of using stupid gifs and rude words? Exactly. You can't. Cause everything he said is true, and all you guys are to butthurt to admit it. Even your god, Itachi Uchiha, himself admitted he was a failure. I love him as character, but in truth, everything the OP stated was true. And yes i am sure he solo's my fav, but that doesn't change the fact that he failed.
And you my friend, just solod 80% of itachis fanbase.

Notice nowhere in the op did I say that he was weak or a fodder, as the itachi fanbase loves to do with other characters.

As I said before itachi was a well written character, a hero even, but a failure as a shinobi (=those who endure to achieve their goals, he endured a lot but failed to achieve his goals).

Reactions: AnonymousShinobi

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you my friend, just solod 80% of itachis fanbase.

Notice nowhere in the op did I say that he was weak or a fodder, as the itachi fanbase loves to do with other characters.

As I said before itachi was a well written character, a hero even, but a failure as a shinobi (=those who endure to achieve their goals, he endured a lot but failed to achieve his goals).
What can you expect from Itachi Fans? Nowadays all you see is, "Yata neg diffs," or the funniest one "Totsuka swing GG." They are all so quick to jump to conclusions. If a thread isnt calling Itachi a god, they get butthurt. Simple as that.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Everything the op stated was exaggerated. It's quite easy to defend against, the only reason people didn't bother to is because it's an obvious troll thread. But since you requested it, I guess:

This guy was a complete failure as far as shinobis go.

-He failed to peacefully stop the uchiha clan His only job was to save his clan's honor and prevent conflict. He did perfectly. The downfall of the clan by the author's own admission was attributed to the clan itself and the leadership of the village. Itachi was just put into a miserable scenario.

-He failed to see through danzos BS And what BS would that be? Danzo is rarely upfront. One of the few times he was is in this case with Itachi. He made it clear that the clan would die regardless of what Itachi did.He wasn't bluffing.

-He failed to stop obito in akatsuki His only goal was to use the remainder of his life to benefit his brother and stop them from getting Naruto. He succeeded in this. Obito was never a main target.

- He failed to stop akatsuki acquiring the bijju Not a goal either. Not possible, regardless. The only bijuu he was assigned was Naruto, and as a result of his actions... they never captured him. Success.

-He failed to learn obitos real identity (for 10 years lol) He only knew Obito for 8 years of his life. lol Not only that, but figuring out Obito's real identity was impossible given that when Obito disappeared... Itachi was just 4 years of age and didn't know the guy.

-He failed in learning tobis real plan (some spy smh) IT was always the plan. The Akatsuki members knew. Lol

-He failed in hiding the truth about himself You mean, he succeeded in hiding it from the world bar Sasuke/Naruto/Kakashi/Yamato/Bee/Orochimaru/Kabuto knowing? I'd call that a success. Uchiha honour still intact.

-He almost permanently made sasuke into a villain Itachi started Sasuke on that path to preserve his life which succeeded. Sasuke decided to continue on his own accord. Nothing was on the line for Sasuke if he stopped... which he eventually did rendering much of his "villain" time pointless. It was his own fault and people are responsible for their own actions, he decided to react.

-He slaughtered dozens of innocent children Physically yes, but the sin isn't on his hands. By author's own admission, the Uchiha adults and Konoha echelons are at fault. Not only that, but doing it himself benefited the clan. If you count this as a failure, you're just claiming that you want children to be slaughtered in broad daylight by random shinobi who don't care for them and likely wouldn't kill them right away... not only that but you want their clan to be remembered in a despicable light.

-He failed to stop the most important edo tensei, madara He stopped Madara from killing the Gokage the first time with PS. Regardless, this was never a goal. Naruto wanted to defeat Maddy and Itachi agreed to let him carry on that task. Itachi's only goal was stopping Edo Tensei.

-If not for sasuke, he wouldve died at kabutos hand Reverse it. Every time Itachi was "injured" it was after protecting Sasuke. Even Kabuto acknowledged this during the fight. Not only that, but after being released from Izanami, Kabuto said he was saving Sasuke's life only for Itachi's sake, since the love he displayed for his younger brother touched his heart.

Also, Edos are dead. They cannot die. Itachi even commented that he didn't care if he was hit or not and was fighting recklessly. Since his body just regenerates.

The list is almost endless, I could even write a whole book on this. Almost endless? As in nearing infinity?

XD

Solowut? Lol. Once again: XD
At the end of the day, just because a character is mature and can admit that they have flaws does not mean they are a failure. This character is one of the top 5 most successful in NV. It says quite a bit when everyone in this series is afraid to point out the things they do wrong, to the point where others do it for them. But Itachi can look at himself for who he is and even go overboard and take credit for things that were not his fault.

Itachi's admissions also make for wonderful character development. He is not a Gary Stu like a few other characters in the series. Not only that, but this quote from him is very true:

Perfection does not exist. Not in NV and not in real life. Having flaws and not succeeding 100% of the time is normal. In fact, it's a beautiful thing. Because it makes us human and we can learn from it.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Everything the op stated was exaggerated. It's quite easy to defend against, the only reason people didn't bother to is because it's an obvious troll thread. But since you requested it, I guess:

At the end of the day, just because a character is mature and can admit that they have flaws does not mean they are a failure. This character is one of the top 5 most successful in NV. It says quite a bit when everyone in this series is afraid to point out the things they do wrong, to the point where others do it for them. But Itachi can look at himself for who he is and even go overboard and take credit for things that were not his fault.

Itachi's admissions also make for wonderful character development. He is not a Gary Stu like a few other characters in the series. Not only that, but this quote from him is very true:

Perfection does not exist. Not in NV and not in real life. Having flaws and not succeeding 100% of the time is normal. In fact, it's a beautiful thing. Because it makes us human and we can learn from it.
Just because people worship itachi doesnt mean he wasnt a failure. All your refutations are invalid:
1. Hiruzen said hed come up with a strategy, itachi failed to take heed and rushed the massacre. The same way the author said tobi was madara, right? Lol.
2.So because danzo stated some BS it became a fact? When his senior hiruzen already said hed come up with a strategy.
3.Lol biased much? So you get to arbitrarily decide what his goals were since your a fan??? Ill spell it out for you so pay attention: to act as a spy on akatsuki for konoha. Kabuto was oros spy on sasori, he attacked (who he thought was him) didnt he? Itachi failed to carry this out.
4.A result of his actions? Are you joking? Naruto was kept safe by jiraiya, what would itachi have done had kisames sword connected in part1? And the biju were his responsibility, the whole world was pjt under mugen tsukuyomi due to his failure.
5. Go read owarijs thread where its mentioned' how long has it been since we all gathered here (akatsuki)? . "10 years, not since orochimaru left us'. Oro stated, canonically that he left akatsuki due to itachi. Re read the manga or youll make a fool of yourself lol.
6. Give one piece of manga evidence that itachi knew IT was the plan. One. Ill wait.
7.Uchiha honor ****.d to sh! T, sasuke turned into a villain because tobi knew. And he could damn near tell anyone he felt like (naruto nd sasuke included).
8. Again thos is tied up with the point above. And people arent responsible for their own actions when they witness their whole family slaughtered at age 6. This was a failure itachi even canonically confessed. As with all your other laughable refutations, manga>>> you.
9.So were they remembered in a loving light? Do you really think child killing can be justified under any pretext? No it cant, and they wouldnt have had to die had itachi allied himself with hiruzen and ignored danzo, who deliberately made it look like the children would still be killed in broad daylight. Quick question: did you see the number of sharingan he gained from the massacre?
10. Another fail on your part. Itachi wanted him to stop the masked man, who he failed to realize wasnt madara. The edo tenseis (including edo madara, were itachis responsibility. Did you even bother to read the manga chapter where he says '.. I must stop....the edo tensei'. And theres an image of edo madara there. He failed. Once again manga>> you
11.But they can be sealed. Not to mention kabuto had the tag to bind him. Sasuke was a huge help, w.e way u look at it, itachi even got himself cut in half during that fight. Yeah, so since obito was moved by naruto, does that mean naruto can defeat him? Poor logic by you.

Itachi failed. Theres no denying it as its a part of the manga, editing my post with ill thought, or completely uninformed rebuttals doesnt change facts. Deal with it.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi failed. Theres no denying it as its a part of the manga, editing my post with ill thought, or completely uninformed rebuttals doesnt change facts. Deal with it.
He failed, yes. Many Itachi fans don't ignore that fact because it's irrelevant. It's not what makes him awesome. I'm sure you understand that, but you still repeat it over and over because he obviously rustled your jimmies. This is just a pathetic ego-stroke through a fictional character which ****ing sucks. You won't demean Itachi's character through this petty attempt because at the end of the day, there will be another dozen of hate and fame threads about Itachi after this cluster****. And they're just a proof of his rep. Lol

Last edited:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So sakura has a great rep, cuz she gets more hate threads than anyone else?

Lol u guys are the ones who just deny the manga, all I did was point out facts.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So sakura has a great rep, cuz she gets more hate threads than anyone else?

Lol u guys are the ones who just deny the manga, all I did was point out facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.