CopyCatNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now hear me out.. After looking at itachi and his feats in the manga I strongly believe that if itachi didnt die to his disease(when facing sasuke) and grew up to his prime age he would have evantually been as strong as Madara.

At such an young age of itachi managed to

1.Graduate from the Academy at the top of his class after only one year at age 7

2.Master the Sharingan at age 8

3. Pass the Chūnin Exams at age 10, enrolled in ANBU half a year later and became captain by 13

4. At age 17 or less awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan and it's technques e.g Tsukuyomi,susanoo, Amaterasu,

5. Master Izanagi and Izanami the uchiha's strongest dojutsu

6. At age 17 or less defeat Orochimaru an hokage level s-rank missing ninja

7. At age 17 defeat Kakashi an hokage level ninja

8. Break out of the kabuto's edo tensei(an feat done by no other ninja in history)

9. It even states in the manga by kisame that itachi at age 17 was equally strong as jiraya, the strongest ninja in the leaf village. Thus making itachi the strongest ninja in the leaf village at only age 17.

Having being able to achieve all these feats at such an young age. I strongly believe that if itachi didnt die to his diease and grew to his prime age e.g 30-33(kakashi's age) he would be as strong as madara because he would have more time to gain more experience as an ninja and further enhance his skills.
It even says in manga that itachi was praised by all as the best of his generation, a genius above all others, even by the standards of the battle-adept Uchiha clan, Itachi's prowess far outshone their own.

Last edited:

Empathy

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he would need sasukes eyes.

and yes if he grew to reach his prime (30) so he would be maybe as strong. the other thing to note is madara has been sid to have a massive chakra (even more devastating than kyuubi)

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah definitely even now I think if madara didn't have wood release, rinnegan or perfect susanoo, itachi could win xd +rep and and plus he had the balls to kill his family and would've sought for power but chose to look out for sasuke instead

Reactions: CopyCatNinja

ANBU Kakashi23

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
youre timeline is somewhat off, but good points

still, madara has way my chakra than itachi imo even without edo boosts

and hes been in war-like combat since birth pretty much

id still have to go with madara

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree
But still Madara > Itachi

He may not have had the balls but he had the heart .... no homo lol
Nah seriously, if you're an Uchiha, the only way to get true power is to take a road of darkness. You know, stealing other people's eyes, possibly their DNA and what not. Itachi could never do that just to gain power. And, I don't even think Itachi's chakra supply, even when healthy, was ever as good as Madara's or even Sasuke's for that matter.

Last edited:

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now hear me out.. After looking at itachi and his feats in the manga I strongly believe that if itachi didnt die to his disease(when facing sasuke) and grew up to his prime age he would have evantually been as strong as Madara.

1.Graduate from the Academy at the top of his class after only one year at age 7

3. Pass the Chūnin Exams at age 10, enrolled in ANBU half a year later and became captain by 13

4. At age 17 or less awaken the Mangekyō Sharingan and it's technques e.g Tsukuyomi,susanoo, Amaterasu,

8. Break out of the kabuto's edo tensei(an feat done by no other ninja in history)

9. It even states in the manga by kisame that itachi at age 17 was equally strong as jiraya, the strongest ninja in the leaf village. Thus making itachi the strongest ninja in the leaf village at only age 17.

Having being able to achieve all these feats at such an young age. I strongly believe that if itachi didnt die to his diease and grew to his prime age e.g 30-33(kakashi's age) he would be as strong as madara because he would have more time to gain more experience as an ninja and further enhance his skills.
It even says in manga that itachi was praised by all as the best of his generation, a genius above all others, even by the standards of the battle-adept Uchiha clan, Itachi's prowess far outshone their own.
Minato would have been stronger than both of them

Empathy

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah seriously, if you're an Uchiha, the only way to get true power is to take a road of darkness. You know, stealing other people's eyes, DNA and what not. Itachi could never do that just to gain power.
or he could have spent time developing techniques outside of the obvious KGG, he's a genius you know on top of the sharingans help.

CopyCatNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's debatable, other than that i do agree he would've been an absolute monster if he didn't die so early.

+Rep
Thx :D
Due to Itachi being a good person and not having a lot of chakra, Madara>Itachi
Itachi's chakra is average 2.5/5 in the naruto databook(his lowest stat, Chakra can simply be increased by training.. if itachi had more time he should beable to increase his chakra to 4.5/5 or higher

he would need sasukes eyes.

and yes if he grew to reach his prime (30) so he would be maybe as strong. the other thing to note is madara has been sid to have a massive chakra (even more devastating than kyuubi)
Like I said chakra could simply be increased by training, if itachi had more time he'd beable to increase his chakra to the max since the rest of his stats are 5/5

Thx :D

yeah definitely even now I think if madara didn't have wood release, rinnegan or perfect susanoo, itachi could win xd +rep and and plus he had the balls to kill his family and would've sought for power but chose to look out for sasuke instead
If madara had more time he would definitely would have been able to master perfect susanoo and the rinnegan.. the wood release is only due to Hashirama so I wouldnt really count that since it's kinda of an cheat

khaydz5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
come on fanboys, get back to reality. itachi is an ant compare to madara. legendary vs nobody! itachi will never achieve such feat because he don't have the balls to do so.

madara and hashirama's power level are comparable to bijuus. itachi simply can't achieve this because he got an average uchiha chakra level.

5. nowhere in the manga said that itachi mastered izanagi, stfu

7. kakashi is nowhere near kage level during that time, stfu

8. he didn't break out of edo tensei, he was just lucky koto amatsukami was casted on him therefore overriding kabuto's control. stfu

Last edited: