Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except he is controlling their chakra and transfers some of his into them when needed. He can do the same by transfering their chakra into him and then using that chakra for another puppet.
How would he do that? Not everyone has the skill to transfer chakra :lol

Here we go. No, they don't have organs, but they have some way of producing chakra anyways. A finate amount would defeat the whole purpose of a Human Puppet, which is the ability to use Jutsu from the owner's life. Since he could easily use up the whole chakra reserve in a battle or two. Sasori doesn't specifically build them to contain chakra from their previous life, that much isn't possible. He creates them from their old bodies by turning them into puppets. The chakra is already there. He doesn't replenish it by himself somehow maically.
Of course, you claim they have a way but logically they have no way to reproduce chakra. So you just claiming it doesn't make it so.

-Hearts are needed to pump and produce chakra

-As are other organs

-These puppets have none.

Honestly that explains why the hundred puppets he uses are such fodder :lol he used up their chakra to take down the nation he hyped himself with, so they just turned into normal puppets.

Wasn't the Third a Jin? He probably had a good amount of chakra without its influence and I doubt Sasori needed to use it much.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are expecting a Deidara analysis thread from me, but I'm so lazy, man. Idk if I should actually work on it.

As for the Sasori part, agreed with the first bit, but as for the second. While using ISWO, Sasori notes how he's apparently gonna have to use a bit of chakra on ISWO, implying he was using his own chakra reserves for it as well. You could take that sentence in different ways, but going by the context, it seems like Sasori had to use his own chakra reserves.

You must be registered for see images

There might be something more about in the databook, but don't have the pages right now.
You got the Viz translation? Perhaps that would be more clear, as you definitely can interpret that sentence in more ways then one. I don't think Sasori meant his chakra, because as I stated - it's the 3rd Kazekage's chakra properties that turns into pure magnetism (as you guys claim). It isn't ordinary nature transformation, and everyone has different chakra signatures.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got the Viz translation? Perhaps that would be more clear, as you definitely can interpret that sentence in more ways then one. I don't think Sasori meant his chakra, because as I stated - it's the 3rd Kazekage's chakra properties that turns into pure magnetism (as you guys claim). It isn't ordinary nature transformation, and everyone has different chakra signatures.
Can't say I do have the Viz. Kind of really hard to get my hands on the Viz of old chapters like Sasori vs Sakura and Chiyo or Deidara vs Gaara. I needed viz pages for Deidara's chapters, for an example, and couldn't find shit. As for the second part, perhaps, but that may mean Kazekage is capable of converting even chakra that gets transfered to him from others.

How would he do that? Not everyone has the skill to transfer chakra :lol
Already discussing this bit with FT.

Of course, you claim they have a way but logically they have no way to reproduce chakra. So you just claiming it doesn't make it so.
Logically, there is no way Sasori could have turned himself into a puppet. Logically, there is no way Sasori can retain the functions of seeing and hearing through a single organ, the heart. Logically, Hidan can't talk without his vocal organs. Logically, Kakuzu can't function without other organs.

Do you see where I am going with this? There is a SHITLOAD of illogical, unexplained factors in the Narutoverse. We don't even know how Sasori manages to keep their chakra and how he creates human puppets in the end. There is no reason to believe they have a limited amount of chakra. Absolutely none.

-Hearts are needed to pump and produce chakra

-As are other organs

-These puppets have none.
That container in the left side of Kazekage's chest seemed to be pretty capable of converting chakra into magnetic waves and sending them out constantly. Might as well assume that container is where he can produce new chakra and then convert them into new magnetic waves.

Honestly that explains why the hundred puppets he uses are such fodder :lol he used up their chakra to take down the nation he hyped himself with, so they just turned into normal puppets.
Yet they used chakra blades and other various chakra based weaponry. Just because Sasori didn't use their Jutsu doesn't mean he cannot do so. He was a villain that was supposed to be defeated on the very first arc. He didn't have luxury to kill Sakura, one of the main characters, in that battle.

I can make countless example in the manga in which a character would have defeated another character if they used some ability of theirs that they didn't use in the fight. And having Human Puppets run out of chakra would make them pretty damn pointless since he'd be acting on heavy criminal actions just to obtain something that has a ridiculously short usage-span.

Wasn't the Third a Jin? He probably had a good amount of chakra without its influence and I doubt Sasori needed to use it much.
No, he wasn't a Jin.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically, there is no way Sasori could have turned himself into a puppet. Logically, there is no way Sasori can retain the functions of seeing and hearing through a single organ, the heart. Logically, Hidan can't talk without his vocal organs. Logically, Kakuzu can't function without other organs.

Do you see where I am going with this? There is a SHITLOAD of illogical, unexplained factors in the Narutoverse. We don't even know how Sasori manages to keep their chakra and how he creates human puppets in the end. There is no reason to believe they have a limited amount of chakra. Absolutely none.
Yes, difference is that is all breaking the boundries of logic from the real world, what you're saying breaks the logic that KISHI HIMSELF STATED/CREATED

Which believe it or not is stuck to on most occasions except for 1 or 2 direct examples that were shown. What you're saying hasn't been shown so unless you can provide proof than nah.

That container in the left side of Kazekage's chest seemed to be pretty capable of converting chakra into magnetic waves and sending them out constantly. Might as well assume that container is where he can produce new chakra and then convert them into new magnetic waves.
Thats plausible although inorganic material like that ever shown to make chakra in the manga? The others don't have that, don't see why Sasori would go into that much detail for all but his most precious art.

Yet they used chakra blades and other various chakra based weaponry. Just because Sasori didn't use their Jutsu doesn't mean he cannot do so. He was a villain that was supposed to be defeated on the very first arc. He didn't have luxury to kill Sakura, one of the main characters, in that battle.

I can make countless example in the manga in which a character would have defeated another character if they used some ability of theirs that they didn't use in the fight. And having Human Puppets run out of chakra would make them pretty damn pointless since he'd be acting on heavy criminal actions just to obtain something that has a ridiculously short usage-span.

Looks like a lot of plot complaining to me :lol.

-You don't need chakra to use chakra weapons if Sasori himself placed them there

-Human puppets are still useful as he has 300 of them and they all grant a good amount of chakra for one time.

No, he wasn't a Jin.
Oh