Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
cool thread...but minato +itachi all the way...
coz itachi can take sasuke anytime(considering sasuke doesnt have ems as he have to kill itachi to get that)...
and minato with is spontaneous speed ,reflexes ,intelligence and counter attacks can beat naruto....

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto chooses daddy over Sasuke, goes over to their team they all jump Sasuke and place his head on a spike as a symbole of victory...

However if we're fighting with the match ups I'd say probably Sasuke and Naruto. I mean these two characters are supposed to have portrayed surpassing the previous generations meaning Naruto over Minato and Sasuke over Itachi. With Naruto mastering Rasengan beyond Minato, now having some sealing prowess, and being on an equal level of speed with Minato. That is seen by many as over shadowing him. Now that Sasuke has Eternal Mangekyou he gets the boosts on not only his eyes but Itachi's as well meaning Itachi's at a disadvantage. Although again since EMS hasn't been seen yet the power granted hasn't either, however I'm sure that it'll give powers to Sasuke that allow his to overshadow his brothers