Veteran
Kin
47💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think guys..

Izanagi and Izanami make him overpowered in Edo form...but he can't use both techniques in living body..people just overrate itachi at above as possible.

Kabuto , Hashirama ,madara ,Nagato ,Obito ,Naruto ,Sasuke , bee , Kakuzu , minato , tobirama ,onoki etc are all powerful characters than him..

though he is hero to me

Reactions: Sugiyama

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think guys..

Izanagi and Izanami make him overpowered in Edo form...but he can't use both techniques in living body..people just overrate itachi at above as possible.

Kabuto , Hashirama ,madara ,Nagato ,Obito ,Naruto ,Sasuke , bee , Kakuzu , minato , tobirama ,onoki etc are all powerful characters than him..

though he is hero to me
He can use either technique while living. He just would have to give up an eye. No, Bee, Kakuzu, Onoki, and possibly Tobirama (he lacks feats), and possibly alive Minato are all weaker than Itachi. Itachi's top ten and always will be, especially since Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones who will be getting powerups before the series ends.

1. Madara Uchiha
2. Obito Uchiha
3. Hashirama Senju
4. Naruto Uzumaki / Sasuke Uchiha
5. Sasuke Uchiha / Naruto Uzumaki
6. Nagato
7. Kabuto Yakushi
8. Itachi Uchiha (Healthy)
9. Minato Namikaze (Alive, no KCM/BM)
10. Tobirama Senju

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think guys..

though he is hero to me
Freeing self from Edo, then proceeding to save 2 Jinchuriki, and finally taking out the Edo army = Top ten to me.

Reactions: Chie

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You want me to explain how Itachi is stronger than Bee and Kakuzu? Are you really this delusional that you need an explanation?
That user stated in another thread that Itachi was her fav character. I'm assuming that she was agreeing w/ you by asking a rhetorical question. She just didn't get it across very well though.