Itachi is a Genius

Sasuke RKO

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well i was wondering how itachi knew that he would get to use shisu's sharingan from naruto and i realised that itachi planned out everythintg.......
How did he know that he would be brought back to like? did he?
How did he know that he would meet naruto? did he?
and if he didnt plan to be brought back then why did he give naruto the eye?

I think that he gave naruto the eye so that he would have some form of resistance against sasuke's sharingan of something.... maybe itachi doesnt want naruto and sasuke to kill each other?

what do you guys think?

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
his plan was for naruto to meet sasuke and when sasuke activates his sharigan(itachi's eyes) shishu'a jutsu would activate. he didn't count on coming back to life but yea he is one of a kind.

Last edited:

mustafayasar1996

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he gave naruto the eye so that if sasuke ever was gonna attack konoha, the eye would cast a genjutsu on him(shisuis specialty) with the message '' protect konoha'' that way sasuke wouldnt be threat to konoha, oh and itachi never expected to be brought back.

gordo1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How did he know that he would be brought back to like? did he?
How did he know that he would meet naruto? did he?
and if he didnt plan to be brought back then why did he give naruto the eye?
He "programmed" the eye to react to his sharingan, which is now in Sasuke. He programmed it to say protect Konoha so that Sasuke would, in fact, protect Konoha. He had no idea he'd be brought back, but he knew Sasuke and Naruto would meet and fight.